[Public] Lissa's meta-plot. +Herd members needed.+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Vasilissa.
                                            Meaning: Royal
                                            Quote: "How can I lead if I was never taught?"
                                            Currently: Going to school to learn how to be a better leader! Also seeking advice from a great leader Timothy told me about.

Personality: Vasilissa is a very strong mare. Both physically and emotionally.
                                            She has taken it upon herself to become the leader of the herd and holds
                                            herself fully responsible for anything that happens within it and its members.
                                            Despite her tough exterior, Lissa is very self-doubting. She is constantly
                                            wondering if becoming the leader was the best decision. Despite constant
                                            reassurance from Valentino and Timothy; she is worried.

Vasilissa is terrified of failure and letting others down. For this reason,
                                            she's always going out of her way to help others. She's a little naive;
                                            believing that with a little love and care anyone can be good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before she came to her current location, Lissa was a member of another herd.
The herd was small but influential because the leader was powerful,
intelligent and ruled with decency and trust in his followers. This stallion
was Lissa's father. She was a foal when he was in power and so she was
oblivious to the politics he had to deal with. Including the politics that
lead to his and her mother's murder. Lissa escaped with the help of a
strange stallion who she doesn't really remember. She survived on her
own until she grew up and found her two usdia companions.

They were without a leader and asked Lissa to take up the position.
She accepted, not really knowing what she
was doing and what she was going to do later down the track.

Now Lissa is seeking the help of leaders she's heard stories of; asking
for advice and teachings. She's also attending a school and taking
various medical and fighting classes. Hopefully, one day, she'll be
the leader her father was.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 am
The Journey

Lissa is a leader but since her father died before he could teach her how to properly lead, she doesn't fully understand everything she has to do. She needs teachers, advice, alliances, friends. Anything to help her and build her confidence.

RPs for this plot

From one leader to another. | Taharial | Ongoing | Tagged!
A teacher, a student. | Lafayette x Atiya | Ongoing | Tag needed.
RP NAME HERE | Emille x Louvia | Ongoing | Start needed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:21 am
The Rival

I want Lissa to have a rival/enemy. Someone who is going out of their way to get rid of her herd (for whatever reason, this can be discussed). I'd like for Lissa to have no choice but to fight this soquilli (a herd vs herd battle). BUUUUUUUUUUT. I want the person to be egotistical enough to not attack Lissa when she (and her herd) are weak and inexperienced. I think this should start as a political battle - try and get Lissa to destroy herself and then when that fails and she starts to get a lot more power resort to physical violence and a battle.
I would prefer to have Lissa put the rival in a difficult position and have them reach a political agreement or - if you're okay with this - for her to actually win. (Lissa wouldn't make them her slaves. I think she'd put them in her defensive service but only when needed. As like a reserve army kind of thing.)

RPs for this plot

Chapter 1 - Enemies | Semuan-Ya | Ongoing | Tag needed.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 am
The Saviour

When her parents were murdered Lissa was saved by a soquilli she doesn't really remember. I'd like for her to meet this soquilli again but not know straight away who they are. Basically I just want her to have a sense of the past.. A piece of her parents she can hold onto. Perhaps this soquilli knew her parents and has a message to pass onto Lissa from them. Maybe they're going to watch over her. Endless possibilities.

RPs for this plot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 am
The Herd

Lissa needs an army.. Fighters, healers, strategists etc'. She needs a herd. Alliances etc'. For the alliances, I'd like to actually RP Lissa forming the alliance. If you feel she's not deserving of the alliance, that's fine. I don't just want someone to say 'ohey i'll align wit chu'. If you're going to join the herd/align with Lissa PLEASE be aware that there will be a battle so I hope you're okay with this.

RPs for this plot

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 am
The Battle

Between the rival's herd and Lissa's. This shoud be something well roleplayed and and thought out. I'll be giving everyone in the herd a specific job based on their breed and abilities. This'll (hopefully) be a really big roleplay. ;nod;

RPs for this plot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 am
The Love

After all of this I think Lissa needs a break. I'd like for her to fall in love. It can be with someone who helped her during the battle or someone she meets after. This soquilli needs to be strong and man enough to let her lead when she has to.

RPs for this plot

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:25 am
The Everything Else

Have a plot you think Lissa would suit? Want some friendly RP? Suggest something and I'll see how it goes. <3

RPs for this plot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:26 am
Reserved just in case.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 am
I have two girls i can offer for the teaching to battle (with spears, mostly xD)

User Image
Emille is more kind-hearted and more of a mother figure than anything else. She'd be willing to teach, but would never hurt or put down morals. Even though she taught her daughter, she is definitely not as skilled as Louvia because Emille is normally unwilling to hurt anyone unless they are attacking someone she cares about.

User Image
Louvia is the strong, silent, and deadly one. She doesn't care for many people, especially males. She can... somewhat make friends with females as an adult, but she prefers being with her family and only talking to others when she feels there is a need to talk. For males, she doesn't really trust many, mostly because of her hatred of her biological father for leaving her mother (because she looks most like him color/pattern wise, and doesn't want to become him). As a foal, she got hurt emotionally and has closed off most others, making her a strong fighter.

PM me back 8D! **btw; i wasn't sure if i was allowed to post... but here it is!**

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm
*Will PM this, too. Just posting here so I can remember it.*

Maybe Emille could teach Lissa how to fight without hurting anyone and Louvia could teach her how to cause harm. Spears would come in very handy, too.
Lissa wouldn't be too fond of causing harm to others but I think she'd learn how out of necessity.
Um, perhaps Emille could teach Lissa first and then Lissa asks for more.. deadly stuff and Emille is like 'ohnoes ;flails;' and then Louvia shimmies on in and takes over? If that'd work. She can be as tough on Lissa as she wants. ;nodnod.;  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm
Focusing right now on leadership advice and the saviour.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:48 pm
Possible rival found.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:48 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
The Saviour

When her parents were murdered Lissa was saved by a soquilli she doesn't really remember. I'd like for her to meet this soquilli again but not know straight away who they are. Basically I just want her to have a sense of the past.. A piece of her parents she can hold onto. Perhaps this soquilli knew her parents and has a message to pass onto Lissa from them. Maybe they're going to watch over her. Endless possibilities.

RPs for this plot

Sorry i quoted because . . . .well im kinda lazy right now heh anyway i want to offer up my Girl Thesh-ah for the part.

here is the link to her page in my Tepee so you can reads all abouts her smile
Thesh-ah. . . .shes perfect.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas