Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Kingdom Hearts Gear! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 pm
Let's see what you've got! Here you can tell me what kind of Kingdom Hearts stuff you have, or show a picture!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm
I have 6 kh shirts,3 necklaces,1 keychain  

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 pm
First of all, sorry I've been gone so long. Secondly, I own 3 kingdom hearts shirts, a keyblade necklace, and a heartless symbol keychain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:10 pm
That's really cool! I own all of the Kingdom Hearts games, except Birth by Sleep and the final mixes. I also have 2 shirts a small Keyblade replica, two KH2 posters, a KH2 messanger bag, a KH2 blanket, KH2 manga volumes 1 and 2, and a lot of sheet music!  

AimiAozora

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 pm
forgot to put this stuff in i have all the kh games and the first and second final mixs,the game sound tracks,5 character cell phone charms  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:23 pm
UltimaKHFangirl30
forgot to put this stuff in i have all the kh games and the first and second final mixs,the game sound tracks,5 character cell phone charms

WOW that's a lot, you are very lucky eek  

AimiAozora

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:16 pm
I forgot to mention that I have the first game's soundtrack, a couple of the mangas, and have bought more shirts too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm
Let's see... I have:

1 Nobody Symbol Necklace, 1 Heartless Symbol Pin (that might be broken. *sigh*), Kingdom Hearts I, II, Days, and Birth by Sleep, all four volumes of the first KH manga, volume 2 of the KH II manga, and my favorite songs from KH I, KH II, Days, CoM (though I only ever read the manga...which I want, and still don't have), and BbS.

I also have a lot of KH fanart saved to my computer. As well as random drawings that I did myself in my sketchbook (though I can't say they're all that great). ^^;

I *wish* they had continued publishing the rest of the KH II manga in the US, because I would definitely buy it. But I think Tokyopop might have dropped it.

pinnedbutterflywings

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:23 pm
suta-inu-girl
Let's see... I have:

1 Nobody Symbol Necklace, 1 Heartless Symbol Pin (that might be broken. *sigh*), Kingdom Hearts I, II, Days, and Birth by Sleep, all four volumes of the first KH manga, volume 2 of the KH II manga, and my favorite songs from KH I, KH II, Days, CoM (though I only ever read the manga...which I want, and still don't have), and BbS.

I also have a lot of KH fanart saved to my computer. As well as random drawings that I did myself in my sketchbook (though I can't say they're all that great). ^^;

I *wish* they had continued publishing the rest of the KH II manga in the US, because I would definitely buy it. But I think Tokyopop might have dropped it.

Yeah I couldn't find the rest of the manga in stores, and I looked everywhere for it. What a bummer, I really wanted to read it. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 am
I have every game except for BBS(must get PSP!!!), and a Kingdom Hearts Snuggie.  

JG55

IRL Conventioneer

13,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:26 pm
JewelsGem5
I have every game except for BBS(must get PSP!!!), and a Kingdom Hearts Snuggie.

they made a Kingdom Hearts Suuggie? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 am
KairiOrihimeKurosaki

That's what I was thinking. xd  

pinnedbutterflywings

JG55

IRL Conventioneer

13,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:53 pm
suta-inu-girl
KairiOrihimeKurosaki

That's what I was thinking. xd

I think you can still buy then at Hot Topic. Or else it was a one time thing for Christmas a while back......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:04 pm
A heartless emblem and Nobody emblem necklace, keyblade keychain, games, and...I want a shirt but don't have it. All the kingdom heart stuff at Hot Topic is so expensive!! But I want some more so I'll use my allowance for more...expect an update! biggrin  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Intern Sammi

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm
heart I have a necklace, all games, t-shirts, a rug, a blanket, and a plush Sora. heart  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff