Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 pm
The story's not over yet! Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is going to be the newest game in the Kingdom Hearts series. The trailer was released recently in Japan and you can currently watch it on Youtube. The platform for the game is set for the new 3DS. So this topic's purpose is: 1. to inform you of the game's upcoming release and 2. for you to discuss any info that you know about the game OR any ideas or predictions of what you think is going to occur in the game. And 3. Have fun!

WARNING NO MAJOR SPOILERS NO ONE LIKES PARTY POOPERS !
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 pm
So I will have to get a 3DS? I wasn't planning on getting one but Kingdom Hearts has me hooked so I will eventually get one. My parents probably won't approve since I already own all the major game systems...  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:13 pm
Deluxe SORA
So I will have to get a 3DS? I wasn't planning on getting one but Kingdom Hearts has me hooked so I will eventually get one. My parents probably won't approve since I already own all the major game systems...

Ya, that's what stinks about the game coming out. You have to buy an all new game system just to play it. sad Why are the really good games so hard to get? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:30 pm
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
Deluxe SORA

Ya, that's what stinks about the game coming out. You have to buy an all new game system just to play it. sad Why are the really good games so hard to get? crying

Actually...I asked about the 3DS at Gamestop and you can play those games on other DS's but you won't have the 3D effects....  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 pm
Mitsumi16
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
Deluxe SORA

Actually...I asked about the 3DS at Gamestop and you can play those games on other DS's but you won't have the 3D effects....

really... thank God! I thought that I was gonna have to buy a whole new game system just to play it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 am
When you walk away , you don't hear me say

Yeah that's would suck... I laos wanna play Ocarina of Time on it... But I like Kingdom Hearts more, so I'm more excited for that ^^

Please oh baby, don't go

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:39 pm
Mrs Raito Yagami

Yeah that's would suck... I laos wanna play Ocarina of Time on it... But I like Kingdom Hearts more, so I'm more excited for that ^^

Please oh baby, don't go

Yeah because Kingdom Hearts is awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:43 pm
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
Mrs Raito Yagami

Please oh baby, don't go

Yeah because Kingdom Hearts is awesome!

Obviously

Please oh baby, don't go

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm
Did the person at Gamestop say anything about how crucial the 3D effects are to the overall experience of gameplay?

I'm asking because I've had my Nintendo DS for quite some time now..so I was thinking that maybe getting a new one wouldn't be a bad idea. Especially if the graphics are as good as I hear they are.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find out when this game is being released in Japan. Perhaps there will be more information after the 3DS is made available in the US this March (at Target, at least).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:06 am
I was dying for information on this game! thank you!
I've had my ds since it first came out..... opened it one day and the screen broke almost entirely off.... think i'll get the new one, the only bad thing is no gameboy advance slot... how will i play Pokemon! crying

Pikacheekz

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:30 pm
I actually found out that you must have the 3DS to play any game with 3D effects. They will not work on a regular DS Lite because the 3DS games are at a higher resolution than the DS Lite games. BUMMER! So to play Dream Drop Distance you MUST have the 3DS.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 am
That's a total bummer. crying

Especially considering that I'm almost broke. sweatdrop

Maybe if I can get that job I'm looking for...? *sigh*

A girl can dream, I guess...

In the meantime, I'll look for that job...and play TWEWY on my DS. 3nodding  

pinnedbutterflywings

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 pm
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
I actually found out that you must have the 3DS to play any game with 3D effects. They will not work on a regular DS Lite because the 3DS games are at a higher resolution than the DS Lite games. BUMMER! So to play Dream Drop Distance you MUST have the 3DS.

Are you sure? I'll ask someone at Gamestop on Sunday...My sister's getting a new game she preordered so I'll double check...I really want the new kingdom hearts game because my DS lite is too awesome to replace...even if its pink!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:14 pm
Ugh... First, I begged my dad to get me Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Okay, that didn't take a lot of money because I used a gift card. Then, I wanted a Wii to play Just Dance and Cooking Mama. Worked out. After that, my dad bought me an iTouch but I had to return the Wii. Then, I bought a PSP just for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Now, my dad's yelling at me for not buying anymore games for the PSP. Almost buying KH re:coded. And now, they're releasing a 3DS KH game?! Come on, Square Enix D:  

xScarletBlossom

Romantic Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:24 pm
Mitsumi16
KairiOrihimeKurosaki

Are you sure? I'll ask someone at Gamestop on Sunday...My sister's getting a new game she preordered so I'll double check...I really want the new kingdom hearts game because my DS lite is too awesome to replace...even if its pink!

Ya I'm sure, I asked a couple of guys at Gamestop and they say that they won't work because the technology for the 3DS games is too advanced for the DS Lite sadly. sad  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff