Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:20 pm
A thread for Faithofthefallen, Aniira, and I to discuss our foalhood plot for Iggy and his newly acquired burdens. <3 Also so we have a unified area to keep potential foal plots straight between the three of us. Please see a list of potential plots in the 2nd post if you wish to get in on the fun!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm
. razz otential Plots/Looking:.

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:22 pm
.:List of Completed Rp/Relevant Rp:.

[x]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm
Yay!  

Aniira

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 pm
D'awwwwww B3
So cuuuuute!!!

Well we'll have to do a 'birth' rp (not sure what else to call it xD) for sure ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm
A couple brainstormed Ideas to throw out there

-A plot where Iggy starts to teach the kidlets how to use their wings xD?
-Eventually a plot where the chillens ask where they came from (ack, I mean their 'roots' not where babies come from...although that would be a hilarity all its own....especially if Sophia did it....Iggy would probably have a heartattack xD)
-Possibly some run-ins with Dev and Jess(separately of course since they kind of hate each other now...which makes me a little sad *has been reading all the rps* 0-0; )
-Erm...Play dates with other foals
-Maybe the foals wander off and Ignis flips out...
-Kidnappings? *shot*

Do you want Ignis to raise them with them aware that he's their adoptive father or should he tell them when their older?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm
I was thinking your last post in the 'desperation' thread could be iggs waking up and the baskets popping at the end of the post. Then we could do some back plotting for a first post for a new thread and they could start at his sanctuary? That way we bypass a lot of 'filler'.

And, I have no problem with either scenario. I think that the both of them don't really look at all like Iggy other than Adrian's copious amounts of orange hair so if they grow up thinking he's their father they should start to question at some point.

@Ani - How long will Sophia stay with her adoptive father? Rather, what are your plans for when she grows to an adult?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 am
I'm thinking that Sophia will at least stay with Iggy until the "late teen" stage, if not longer. For sure, she will always be very close to her brother. I'm going to have her feel at least some of the urges that Jessamine feels--she won't want to actually kill other soqs, but she likes to bite and sometimes even tear up small critters like squirrels and such. That will explain the blood on her.

Of course, if she ever needs assistance or advice, I'd like her to be able to come back to Ignis. Ignis will always be her "father", since she knew no one else in her whole life.

EDIT: I like the idea of a plausible kidnapping. x'D Though I think the kidnapper would be in more trouble than the foals... Sophia and Adrian would probably give them a run for their money. Unless they went willingly, I guess.

And foal interactions are good!

Also, if Ignis were to run into Dev later on, I would say it would have to be much later, when the kids are fully grown and mature. I'm not even sure if Dev will ever meet them, but if he meets their guardian, he will need to be over the whole break-up thing and be able to be rational.

*also makes me sad* But hey, it makes for tasty plots, eh? :3

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 am
Hokay. =)

I was thinking for Adrian that he has a fascination with blood. He'll happily watch his sister tear small animals apart, though not participate himself since he might get dirty.

When he grows into an adult I think he'll kinda act like a vampire. xD Is it plausible to say he inherited sharp teeth from an previously unknown kalona part of his mother? Since she apparently has flutter and wind in her too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 pm
I don't see a problem with that Spoof... that sounds pretty cool to me. Sexy vampire... oh yeah. x'3
It's not like he's going to be acting completely kalona, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to act like he has fangs.

I can definitely see Sophia and him being close their whole lives, if you wouldn't mind.

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm
Or I was driving home and was thinking he could use the cleaver to nick people. :3 Either way.

I would love that! I was hoping you would want them to stay close. ^__^

And yea, that was my image. Sexy vamp Adrian. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm
Posted the 'wake up' post for Ignis. B3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 pm
'kay, so...eh, you wanna start a foal rp that skips like the first month? Shall they start at Igg's sanctuary or do you think they would have to learn to fly first?

-isn't really sure where to start- x'D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 pm
heart  

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:32 pm
List of plots to at least write out, if not rp:

Flying lessons
Ignis telling the kids about their parent(s)
Possibly the kids run off at some point
Kidnapped? <--- This would be kinda fun...hahaha.

Then some general interaction. Maybe we could use AIM for a more coordinated thing between the three of us?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff