Have you came out of the closer?
  Yes
  No
  About too
  Unsure how too
View Results

Juicy-lez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 pm
I was thinking of coming out of the closet but I am unsure how and nervous too. I was wondering how everyone on the guild came out? How did you feel? When did you come out?

Most of my friends know Im a lesbian but its my school environment and my parents that are blind to my ways. Im more than nervous at approaching the idea, but I have realized that it may be time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 am
Juicy-lez
I was thinking of coming out of the closet but I am unsure how and nervous too. I was wondering how everyone on the guild came out? How did you feel? When did you come out?

Most of my friends know Im a lesbian but its my school environment and my parents that are blind to my ways. Im more than nervous at approaching the idea, but I have realized that it may be time.

I have and i gotta say, that i felt sooo relieved when i did. I came out sometime last year. at first it was hard to tell my family but then it just got easier. All i did was gathered everyone together (my parents and siblings), sat down, and told them i needed to tell them something. They guessed everything BUT the possibility of me being gay. haha. anyway, i said "i don't like ___ (anymore)" you fill in the blank. xd it's much easier to say that than flat out say "I'm lesbian". Lol my family took it well.. but that's my family. Idk about yours. so i hope it goes well whenever you decide to tell them. 3nodding if they have a problem with it, then tell them it's who you are, they can't change it, and to get over it. *Grr* Lol I hope this helps~  

BlueKleptoKnight

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Well I haven't come out to my family yet. I don't think they would have a problem with it it's just my own nerves bothering me. I came out to my 2 closest friends in 9th grade. A year after i finally accepted myself for who I really am. When I told them I wrote them both a note telling them and asking them to keep it a secret and that if they didn't want to be my friend anymore I would understand. Luckily here I am 4 and a half years later and they are STILL my 2 bestest and closest friends. smile Then the rest of the school/rest of my friends found out earlier this year. To this point I still have all of my friends. Oh and my sister is the only one in my family that knows about my sexuality.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 pm
I simply got a girl friend. Brought her to me house and said this is my girlfriend and I'm a lesbian. They were trippin' balls. It was so funny. I almost dying that day. They were gonna kill but they gave up and they are use to it now.  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm
i don't know if i can say i was in the closet. people in the closet are people hiding who they are from other people right? but i didn't know who i was. so i wasn't hiding. well. i can say i was kind of hiding, for 4 hours. okay i guess it's story time.

A guy friend asked me out (back when i was bi). some one i really liked. he was everything i was looking for. but i couldn't see myself with him.... at all. i couldn't date him. so that's when i decided i was lez.... 30mins before he picked me up for our first date. so as a thank you to him for helping me see who i really was i went threw with it. so, not really a date for me, but it was for him. at the end of the night i took a deep breath and told him the truth. then posted it on facebook. i figured it was like ripping a band aid off. do it quick without thinking. to my surprise, almost everyone replied with a "I knew that years ago" or "so and so owes me money! i called it!" my mom was the best though. "oh? that's nice. how was the rest of your day?" i wont hide it from my dad, but i'm not going to out right tell him. my grandparents will never know, for their sakes. one side doesn't even know I'm pagan.

so yah, that was my coming out. told the world within the first 12 hours of knowing myself. and you know what? I have never in my life felt so good. you will feel so free and happy. i wish i had words to describe it.  
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games