Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:29 pm
Oh cool a photographer.

Lol, three feet of snow. I got the worst sunburn a couple days ago, my shoulders look like they were bubbling.

Some of the artists you got on the site are pretty mint.
Are you continually working on the site, I mean, is it finished? Cause it looks like it could use some work.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:32 pm
izak1399
Oh cool a photographer.

Lol, three feet of snow. I got the worst sunburn a couple days ago, my shoulders look like they were bubbling.

Are you continually working on the site, I mean, is it finished? Cause it looks like it could use some work.

Wow, I hate sunburns but I wish I was where you are so I could actually go out and do something.

And yeah, I'm always working on the site. Every day I make some kind of change to it. And even if I ever finish the site itself, it would never really be done. Theres always someone with a spray can or a marker around here, It's Detroit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm
Caffeinated_Meow
izak1399
Oh cool a photographer.

Wow, I hate sunburns but I wish I was where you are so I could actually go out and do something.

And yeah, I'm always working on the site. Every day I make some kind of change to it. And even if I ever finish the site itself, it would never really be done. Theres always someone with a spray can or a marker around here, It's Detroit.

Awesome. Yeah. NZ is freakin' hot at the moment. We never get snow in Auckland and the only thing that ever stops me from stickering is the intermittent rain that comes and goes all year.

Have you seen how robotswillkill.com deal with heaps of writers?  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 am
izak1399

Awesome. Yeah. NZ is freakin' hot at the moment. We never get snow in Auckland and the only thing that ever stops me from stickering is the intermittent rain that comes and goes all year.

Have you seen how robotswillkill.com deal with heaps of writers?

Wow. Yeah, rain can be just as hard to sticker in as snow. I didn't think so hard when it started to get really cold, and when I'd put up a sticker it would just fall right off because of how cold it was. The only place I've had to leave stickers are the buses, but they haven't ripped a single one off yet. Surprisingly.

And thanks for the link, that's a good site. I think I'll try to do something more like that the next time I do a big update on my website.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 pm
Caffeinated_Meow

Wow. Yeah, rain can be just as hard to sticker in as snow. I didn't think so hard when it started to get really cold, and when I'd put up a sticker it would just fall right off because of how cold it was. The only place I've had to leave stickers are the buses, but they haven't ripped a single one off yet. Surprisingly.

And thanks for the link, that's a good site. I think I'll try to do something more like that the next time I do a big update on my website.

Ah cool. I'm glad you found it handy.

You should have your front page in a bloglike style where you post up the latest flicks, and then a submenu with all the writers archived up the way you have it now. I would totally be a regular follower of that.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 pm
izak1399
[

Ah cool. I'm glad you found it handy.

You should have your front page in a bloglike style where you post up the latest flicks, and then a submenu with all the writers archived up the way you have it now. I would totally be a regular follower of that.

Yeah, I think I will try something like that. Right now I don't have the stuff to do it though, since the site is all HTML and that wouldn't work to well for a blog-like thing. But I think I'll try and work on that.

Once that online magazine that's mentioned on the front page of the guild gets started I'll link to it on my site. I probably would have anyway, but whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:41 pm
Wow, looks like we another good addition to the guild. Welcome! biggrin  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 pm
Damon Zane
Wow, looks like we another good addition to the guild. Welcome! biggrin

Thanks. I'm glad to be a member  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:04 pm
Caffeinated_Meow

Thanks. I'm glad to be a member

You better be! You should see what we do with the people who aren't glad. scream  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm
izak1399

You better be! You should see what we do with the people who aren't glad. scream

I'd hate to see what you'd do with the people who aren't glad.

A group of people who are good at using spray paint is not a group of people you want to make mad. Especially if you own something that's big and outside. Unless you want it to be a different color when you wake up. Or a million different colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Southeast Michigan, eh? I'm in Windsor, ONT, Canada.
I'll have to keep an eye on it.  

SADERR
Crew

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:30 am
Jonathonn
Southeast Michigan, eh? I'm in Windsor, ONT, Canada.
I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Awesome. I'm right near the border.

Most of the trains I see come in from Windsor. They always have a lot of graffiti from Canadian writers on them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:10 am
OHIO!!! I be the closest....not that its a contest. xd  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pastel Pimp

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:44 am
Damon Zane
OHIO!!! I be the closest....not that its a contest. xd

It really was a contest all along. You win.

I was just in Ohio a few months ago too.  
Street Art Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff