Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is he an a**?
  HELL YA!!!!!
  no not really.
View Results

Squad 45

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:48 pm
hey guys i was wondering what you think about my Princaple.
okay the deal is that my principle made this stupid rule that all the students have to have a study hall........ DURING OUR ******** LUNCH TIME!!!!!
so i was wondering what you guys think about this. i think that it's the stupidest ******** thing in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:00 pm
So, you have to do work while you eat?

I think it's unfair policy because students often need to take a break at lunch...

But, my school had no study hall, and my friends and I did our work during lunch anyway. XD ^^;; (Usually working ahead, not doing things at last minute. ^^; )

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Squad 45

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:13 pm
sdrawkcab
So, you have to do work while you eat?

I think it's unfair policy because students often need to take a break at lunch...

But, my school had no study hall, and my friends and I did our work during lunch anyway. XD ^^;; (Usually working ahead, not doing things at last minute. ^^; )

well we've never had a study hall during our lunch before. from what i remeber what my friend said that he tried to get the entire student body to wear school uniforms in a public school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:06 pm
I don't eat school lunch or lunch at that so this would work for me. Kind of sucky though unless they give you more time than normal. Still sucky no matter what.  

[..Fayt..]

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:17 am
Just as Fayt said, do you get more time for lunch? That only seems fair. =/

^^;; My school had a scare like that. It was a public school and they were warning us that we'd have uniforms the next year, but it never happend. (:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:03 pm
sdrawkcab

^^;; My school had a scare like that. It was a public school and they were warning us that we'd have uniforms the next year, but it never happend. (:

well the thing is that we can get more lunch time but you have to have a 3.0 jor better inoder for that to happen. on top of that if you have a any lower grade point average then you can't get a full hour of lunch. you can't even go off campus to get a lunch that's better then the school lunches. it sucks.  

Squad 45

Karmina Scarheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:30 pm
That is ******** up eek Make a petition or something  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:38 pm
Karmina Scarheart
That is ******** up eek Make a petition or something

we did make a petition, but we don't know what had happened. on top of that a kid at my school got suspended because he had a button that said "Buck Pollard" he wasn't even wearing it for everyone to see. after he was off suspention he was sent to his office and he told Pollard flat out that a kid at school wanted to buy a pin that said "Buck Pollard" for $10.00. enen thou the damn pin was worth about $1.50 to $2.00. that hurt Pollard so much.  

Squad 45

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:05 am
i think it should be optional because sometimes i do study in my break and other times i jus wanna chill....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:21 am
waterbender09
sdrawkcab

well the thing is that we can get more lunch time but you have to have a 3.0 jor better inoder for that to happen. on top of that if you have a any lower grade point average then you can't get a full hour of lunch. you can't even go off campus to get a lunch that's better then the school lunches. it sucks.
I don't agree with that, sure it's like rewarding people with good grades.... but at the same time it gives people with poor grades less time to do their work and study. =/
^^;; My school never let us leave for lunch anyway. And students would wait forever in the lunch line just to have ten minutes left to eat... I ate out of the snack machines. =P My lunchtime ended only one hour before school got out anyway.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Squad 45

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:50 pm
sdrawkcab
waterbender09
sdrawkcab

I don't agree with that, sure it's like rewarding people with good grades.... but at the same time it gives people with poor grades less time to do their work and study. =/
^^;; My school never let us leave for lunch anyway. And students would wait forever in the lunch line just to have ten minutes left to eat... I ate out of the snack machines. =P My lunchtime ended only one hour before school got out anyway.

well the thing is we only get about 25 minutes to work on anywork for study hall and a lot of people just don't even go to study hall and they end up in trouble all the time. a kid that rides my bus got about 12 maybe13 lunch detentions because he was skipping lunch detention.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:53 pm
gobstoppers_are_crunchy
i think it should be optional because sometimes i do study in my break and other times i jus wanna chill....

it's only opinal for the Senors on Junors. but sometimes a lot of students that get good greades end up in this study hall. a girl got a B in sicence and ended up in study hall. i will say that this will not last very long i will say that cuz it's not working very well.  

Squad 45

gothic angel 17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:06 pm
ninja heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:39 am
gothic angel 17
ninja heart

i hate my princalpal big time. evil evil evil evil  

Squad 45

it_landry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:20 pm
waterbender09
hey guys i was wondering what you think about my Princaple.
okay the deal is that my principle made this stupid rule that all the students have to have a study hall........ DURING OUR ******** LUNCH TIME!!!!!
so i was wondering what you guys think about this. i think that it's the stupidest ******** thing in the world.

i have just 2 words for you about that... NAP TIME!!

it's the perfect time to sleep... *zzz*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces