[PUBLIC]Demon's Claws(Vladimir's Plots) Open. ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 am

This thread is for my darker character, well darker in a sense. xD He's hollow, registering little to no emotion to what he does and doesn't do. These plots are just more or less random thoughts that leap into my head. Then there is the option of him being in other people's plots. xD

Keeping in mind, I am still hashing him out. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 am
The boy in Question. ^^

User Image

Info
Name: Vladimir
Found: 11/8/’10
Breed: Mutant
Temper/Personality: Hollow - Having a violent history since his birth, Vladimir has become hollow on the inside. He feels little to nothing for those around him, prey or other wise. Having been birthed in the swamps, he was easily lured into the Bloodmoon Carnival. Here he was looked upon as a monster and took on that role quite nicely with one simple little act. Biting the goat he has come to consider more then just prey. Even if the goat itself didn't much like having fangs sunk into its side. Vladimir at this time grew lazy, what with his meals being delivered by hand and sometimes taking said hand.

Now that he has been freed from the carnival, he can't help, but remain somewhat lazy and lack of care for what he does. But he has found something to do, since his 'goat biting' show has been canceled, twisting the minds around him, but finding little amusement from it. Not really a challenge as it were. Not like it had been in his past, now he searches for a new amusement. Something that will get his vigor back, back down the path of his young adulthood.

Breeding status: Closed
Breedings Open: 1 Maybe, don't know for sure.
1. Reserved for Samuel Carlin's Fukushiko
2. Reserved for Dixie's Fathom
3. Up in the air... Not in the planning, so please, NO breeding plots. please. ^^

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:43 am
Plots
I have only really one in mind. xD Sorry, normally people have more then that when making one of these things. But Vladimir is fairly elusive with his wants.

1. Nestling of mine - Here Vladimir sneaks close to someone's mother Soquili, or even just a basket or lone foal. Taking the small 'nestling' from its comfort zone to raise as his own. This can be a foal or any species, if Mer we can work something out. xD Vladimir lives kinda close to a water source, being what he is.

2. Anything people have space for him in their plots. I will add more then everyone in my head stops trying to put their own two cents in. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:49 am
reserved  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:56 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 pm
Last reserved  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm
Herro ;3!!!

I was wondering if you wanted to do a roleplay with my Jessamine? I'm trying to hone her darker predatory side. Her babies are going to be safely tucked away in the mountains I'm sorry to say, but Jess is on the prowl. She's feeling vicious and slightly insane from her recent abandonment. I was thinking she could be hunting and try to take out Grunt which I'm sure Vlad wouldn't appreciate ^-^

It'd be interesting(and fun) to see how she would react to meeting another predator. Especially one who keeps his prey as a pet xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Vlad could try his claws at stealing her away to make his own spawn of death. Or when she has foals, he could be entranced by it and it would cause him to get closer to their mother. Maybe it could lead to breeding plots or some fun rp.  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 am
Faithofthefallen
Herro ;3!!!

I was wondering if you wanted to do a roleplay with my Jessamine? I'm trying to hone her darker predatory side. Her babies are going to be safely tucked away in the mountains I'm sorry to say, but Jess is on the prowl. She's feeling vicious and slightly insane from her recent abandonment. I was thinking she could be hunting and try to take out Grunt which I'm sure Vlad wouldn't appreciate ^-^

It'd be interesting(and fun) to see how she would react to meeting another predator. Especially one who keeps his prey as a pet xD

I think this would be fun. xD It would be Fathom all over again for Vladimir, cause she's also trying to get at the poor goat.

@Frezir; Em... We could try something, but at this moment I would like to not insta fill that last breeding. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 pm
It doesn't have to turn into a fling persay. It could become mateship or something else. Just throwing out some suggestions.  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm
To be quite honest, I don't see Vladimir 'mating' with anyone. xD Its not in his character to settle down with anyone. Though I might have him start gathering others, I don't know. To play with I suppose, *Shrugs* But as of right now, I'm not accepting breeding plots. Or plots that might end up in that line.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 pm
I completely understand, Kesmi  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out