Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 pm
The Plot Chipmunk's Throne
"Scared Yet?"

Shi-chan's new Soq plot thread that hopefully she will be able to keep up > w< <3
Will link to Teepee with lots more info once I get that set up 83

Feel free to post here or PM me for plots/breeding 83

. : Table of Contents : .
  1. Welcome&TOC
  2. Basic Search
  3. RP Logs
  4. Breedings
  5. LittleWind
  6. Zyanya
  7. Berk
  8. Sena
  9. Frost Feather
  10. Kayote
  11. Shui
  12. Reserved
  13. Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 pm
Basic Search Engining
"For All Your Lazy Needs"

Name || Orientation :: Searching For . .
LittleWind || Heterosexual :: Lifemate, Friends, Family, Adventure
Zyanya || Mated :: Friends, Adventure, Family
Berk || Plotted :: Challenges, Friends, Foals
Sena || Heterosexual :: Flings/Lifemate, Friends, Family
Frost Feather || Plotted :: Foal RP, Adventure, Challenges, Friends
Kayote || Bisexual :: Trouble, Friends, Victims
Shui || Heterosexual :: Land Soqs, Adventures, Friends

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 pm
RP Logging Yes
"Healthy Organization"

Current RPs
Title || Status || Participants
A Little Time In The Field || TAG || LittleWind, Rhydian and Zheadeos
Natural 'Bravery' || MOI || LittleWind and Duer
Troublesome Batch! || TAG || Sena, Shiori, Cadmium, Kenji, and Kahya
Exploring the Beaches || TAG || LittleWind and Sena
Silent Meets Silence || MOI || Zyanya and Aleshanee
From the Mouths of Foals || MOI || LittleWind and Callan Mactail
Hello Ladies~ || MOI || Zyanya, LittleWind and Hermes
Try To Move On || TAG || Zyanya and Razi
Welcome || TAG || Zyanya, Frost Feather, Rainbow Swirl, Roxanna
First Meeting || LOG || Berk and Omutia
There's Always A Beginning || TAG || Frost Feather and Nalani

Finished RPs
Title || Participants
Who are you? || DROP || LittleWind and Bou
Following The Feared || FIN || LittleWind and Ominos
A Little Friendly Competition || FIN || Zyanya and Zaine
A Warm Unwelcome || TAG/FIN || Zyanya and Dardanos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 pm
Breeding Madness
"The Birds, The Bees, The Soquili"

Soquili || Mate/Fling || Agreement
Tries

Zyanya || Rainbow Swirl || Lifemate
None

LittleWind || Mekyal || Fling
1. Ririka's November 2010 Raffle
2. Nekoya's November 2010 Raffle
3. Sabin's November 2010 Raffle
4. Beejoux's November 2010 Raffle
5. Nilofer's November 2010 Raffle
6. King's November 2010 Raffle
7. Ririka's December 2010 Raffle
8. Mindsend's December 2010 Raffle
9. Nekoya's December 2010 Raffle
10. Ririka's Christmas Blessing 2010
11. Niloufer's New Year 2011 Raffle
12. Felmino's January 2011 Raffle
13. Agneza's January 2011 Raffle

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 pm
. : LittleWind : .

Learning new things day by day

User Image

"Knowledge is my ultimate passion. Teach me, won't you?"

Aliases || Windy, Cookie
RP Color || #8B5A2B
Gender || Female
Orientation || Heterosexual
Personality || As A Foal: LittleWind is easily summed up when it comes to personality -- Curious, Cheerful and Care-free. Windy puts the satisfaction of her curiosity above most anything, and would do anything short of hurting something to satisfy her endless questions. She's very active, and very jumpy, able to chitter and chat about anything and everything for endless bouts of time with little problem of finding something esle to talk about. Not the least bit shy or soft-spoken, Windy is extremely honest, and very outgoing, approaching strangers with ease and welcome. She can be defiant and disobedient if she can answer her questions, or thinks there is a better way around something, but never would dare hurt anyone on purpose to discover her answers. No matter how high she values knowledge, she also values kindness and lady-likeness. She tries her best to be lady-like and have good manners, though her savage curiosity and hyperactivity severely hinder it. Despite such circumstances for her lady-likeness, she will still always be kind, maybe bubble-headed, but kind.

LittleWind can be alittle thick-headed too, especially about when to stop talking or asking. She doesn't realize well that some others don't like to be asked things, or don't want to answer her. With little sense of privacy or personal space, Windy can come off as obnoxious, childish and too chattery for her own good, though she means no ill will or harm. She also has a short-attention span for non-adventure, not fun or non-learning activities, and is easily distracted when these criteria are not met, however, she becomes VERY serious when someone's upset or hurt, or in distress. She will never put herself above another's need. Abit of a tomboy due to being constantly around her two brothers, she loves to get dirty and play as well, never fearing about her looks. She has an endless love for her family as well and, has boundless courage. However, she's also abit afraid of Kalona, due to an incident in her foalhood, however, this would never stop her from approaching them, only make her hesitate.

As A Teen: Windy is slowly coming to terms with her strange new feelings. Her curiosity has been slowed abit, enough for moer rational and common sense to slip through her slowly thinning skull. While she's still insanely chatty and bold, Windy's been at conflict with her changing body and self. The colts she's always known as friends.. are starting to make her feel odd. There's something different about the way she looks at them, and Windy doesn't realize what that is.
Looking For || Lifemate, Best Friends, Friends, Companions, Teachers, Students, Foal RP

. : Plot Ideas : .

Curiosity Killed The Soquili - Okay not exactly, I'm not looking for Windy to die okay? Maybe get alittle beat up, but nothing big. I would like to see Windy's curiosity lead her into a TON of trouble, whether it harm her physically, mentally or emotionally. I have made another section for my emotionally harmful ideas XD For physical harm, a Kalona, Skinwalker, or generally evil/territorial/sadistic Soquili would do. Windy could simply be travelling and tread into the wrong waters or deal with the wrong Soqs. Any ideas? Throw them at me 8D

Stop Asking Me!!! - Basically the emotional version of the above plot idea XD I think of a Soq she considers a friend, who eventually gets WAY too annoyed with her chatteryness and questions, or short attention span for non-learning activities, and basically blows up on her or tells her off. This Soq can either consider Windy a friend, or just deal with her when she goes to 'bother' them. Whether this would lead to another RP where they make up, Windy trying to apologize to your Soq, or Windy becoming an enemy of your Soq, will be up to you 83 Windy is quick to forgive if the case comes where your Soquili regrets their decision. This could also work as a good romance or breeding plot, if your Soq comes to regret their decision X3

. : Breeding Slots : .

1. Mekyal
2. Reserved for Lifemate (Alban?)
3. Reserved for Lifemate (Alban?)

. : Offered Plots : .

D8 None!

And slowly finding out sometimes the best things are left unknown.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm
. : Zyanya : .

The ice is like life.

User Image

"I will not fear the future, nor regret my past. My life is the present."

Aliases || Zyanny
RP Color || lightblue
Gender || Female
Orientation || Pansexual :: Mated
Personality || Zyanya tends to be very quite, very lax, and very mysterious. She doesn't say much, but manages to communicate well normally anyway. Very hard to make angry, and very hard to provoke, Zyanya roams freely and has a respect for all. She does not judge before meeting people, nor does she speak unless spoken to. She's reserved, but polite, and uncaged. While Zyanya has no wings, there are moments where it truly seems such a mare.. could fly without them. Athletic, rich in health, and always free, Zyanya possesses an air to her that practically announces her spirit. Unchained by the past, unafraid of the future, Zyanya pursues her goals without hesistation, and will do anything to those she deems worthy to be loyal to. A friend to her, is for life.
Looking For || Friends, Challenges, Adventure

Fill in later.

1. Rainbow Swirl
2. Rainbow Swirl
3. Rainbow Swirl

None D8

You slip and slide over it, but there's always a balance that can be found.

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm
. : Berk : .

There is nothing you can do that I can't do.

User Image

"Trapped leading a life with luxury is no match for freedom."

Aliases || Berky, Jerk
RP Color || grey
Gender || Male
Personality || Stubborn, tough, and overall prideful, Berk is your basic 'tough man' category. Being a mount never pleased him, and after escaping it, boy was he never going back, even though his bridle and saddle forever haunt him. Berk lives up to the meaning behind his name at the very least. He is strong, in several ways that made him the egoist b*stard he is today. Often he'll be found training or doing heavy work, and if interrupted, you'll have a mighty grumpy stallion on your hands. He can be kind and sympathetic, but these moments are few and far from common. Most of the time you'll simply find yourself with a stubborn mount that loves to prove he's stronger than anyone he knows.

Despite having several negative traits tailing him, Berk is also a pretty gentle stallion with those he comes to trust. He's loyal through and through and never takes back his word, even if it would cost him life. Overprotective and daring, with boundless courage and bravery, he's a perfect sap for challenges and loves to take on anyone and anything. Of course, he gets real flustered if he looses or has to have someone help him. There's also one thing he'd never admit, and that's simply the fact that he's afraid of unicorns, after an.. unpleasent experience with one of his masters trying to make him into one.
Looking For ||

I-I Just Let You Win! - Berk needs his ego crushed. Yes. I want a Soq to teach him he's got a long way to go before getting to be the best. This can be any challenge, he'll accept anything, even if he knows he's gonna loose. I just want him to loose at something, though he'll deny the fact and just say that he was taking pity on the other Soq and let them win X3 It'd be funnier if it was a female Soq, but male bonding is needed too!'

Unicorn?!! Where??! - He has a thing against them after almost being turned into one. I want him to meet a unicorn or a unicorn cross and completely freak out and demand them to get away. Note that this is not an RP for a weak unicorn unless you want them to be pushed, shoved, and crushed beneath Berk's frantic haste to get them out of his way. He won't run from them though, even if he's afraid. It'd be hilarious if they followed him around and scared the saddle off him X3

1. Reserved for Omutia
2. Reserved for Omutia
3. Reserved for Omutia

With YOU? WHAT? - An old mare re-enters Berk's life, with a strange outcome. With a rickety relationship before, they get off to a less than beautiful restart for their relationship, but build an ever fascinating one at the very least. Constant bickering, insulting, and yet looking out for one another despite neither admitting they like having help, these two become close partners against most odds. After a sort of reluctant romantic episode, Omutia becomes pregnant with Berk's foals, and the whole situation turns around for the worse. They stick together, but merely for the foal's sakes, and more often than not are constantly at one another's necks. When the foals are born, they continue fighting, despite how upset they make their children. A lesson will come when those very children prove to be able to teach adults lessons about life and love as well.

Well. Maybe. I'll prove it to you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 pm
. : Sena : .

Sit down and enjoy the clouds and butterflies.

User Image

"Won't you lay with me and watch the day go by?"

Aliases || Sen
RP Color || #99CC32
Gender || Male
Personality || Growing up with a hyperactive mother did wonders for Sena's health and athletic skills. Sena easily grew up into a strong, fit foal who could do just about anything on his hooves. There was just one problem.. Getting Sena onto them. A genius on his hooves, but with the greatest flaw -- lazyness. Sena in basics, is lazy. He doesn't care to ever do anything more than lay in the grass and watch the clouds. It's not that Sena wouldn't ever get up or do anything, it's just that he wouldn't do it without a reason to. Many would probably be surprised as to how such a lax and lazy foal ended up with such natural talent on his hooves.

Despite this fault of his, Sena's heart was set into the right place by his parents. Sena is fiercely loyal and would never let his lazyness stop him from helping a friend or stranger in need. Polite and friendly, with a natural charm that came with his aloof nature, Sena had also caught onto the gentlemanly ways of his father. With the hours Sena spent in the fields simply gazing at the clouds, he had trained patience, and calmness, as well as serenity. Sena is exetremely hard to provoke into anger, unless one is threaten or endanger his friends or kin. Sena would easily sacrifice his own happiness or well-being for his friends and family, building up his high morales. Sena also shares his family's fascination with butterflies, though instead of chasing them, he would simply watch them flutter in the distance.
Looking For || Fling/Mate

"Get Up Lazy!" - For this plot, I really want maybe some hyperactive or athletic Soq to make Sena get up off his butt and do some activities. I don't want him to sit throughout his life, so I'd really like someone semi-persistent to kick him up and force him to do something with them or something X3 They could probably become good friends, maybe even best friends, if things work out.

1. Merashik (Berri)
2. Fling/Mate (Shirou)
3. Fling/Mate (Berri&Shirou)

None D8

Sometimes the greatest things are the things you don't have to pursue.

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 am
. : Frost Feather : .

Courage is the strength of the heart under pressure.

User Image

"Trusting in yourself is the bravest thing to do."

Aliases || Frosty, Frost
RP Color || #5CACEE
Gender || Male
Personality || Frosty is a generally bold and confident stallion, with a very outgoing and sweet personality. He's playful, active and kind, and always out there to help anyone in need, like his mother. He loves to travel, and fly, though with a grounded mother, taking strolls and running around on his hooves is of no problem for the slight momma's boy. He can be abit reckless, and dense, but he makes up for it by being very understanding and always willing to listen as well. He's brave, and loyal through and through, and maybe trusts just alittle too easily. He's rather forgiving, and overall is the type to go for anything at least once.
Looking For ||

Throw'em at me 83

1. Reserved for Lifemate
2. Reserved for Lifemate
3. Reserved for Lifemate

Beautiful Versus Best Friend - Unforunate, while Frosty ain't so much a ladie's man, he's still gotta experience some girl trouble that centers over the cheerful stallion. A beautiful mare, Nalani, enters Frosty's life, and after some time together, the two get alittle closer than Frosty's childhood friend Umbra likes. With the suspicion that Frosty is being stolen away from her by Nalani, Umbra proceeds to try to convince Frosty that Nalani is using him, and isn't really interested in the path they seemed to be pursuing. Turmoil starts, and Frosty is stuck between trusting his friend since foalhood, or the new, kind mare he's met and had fallen pretty far for. Frosty's battle becomes that of finding out why Umbra is so upset over Nalani's presence, and maintaining his relationship with Nalani all at once. Hopeful with the help of another old friend Kayote, Frosty turns to resolve the matters, finding love, keeping his best friends, and discovering what braving the challenge of hearts is really all about.

Forget your fears and find your confidence.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 pm
. : Kayote : .

The best fun is mischief.

User Image

"Troublemaking isn't a crime, it's my hobby."

Aliases || Kayo
RP Color || #f8941d
Gender || Male
Orientation || Bisexual
Personality || Kayote is pretty much a colt at heart. He's abit of a trickster or prankster, and he doesn't mind the trouble he gets into when he's being abit of an idiot. He's very lively, outgoing, and confident in himself and his skills, though not all too overconfident. He can be a little self centered depending on the situation, but he's alright in the area of understanding, and learns his lessons. Overall, after being abit of a naughty Soquili with a flirty side and tricky disposition, Kayote is a cheerful stallion with a bright smile and an upbeat temper.
Looking For || Stallion Mate, Surrogates, Victims, Trouble, Friends

Troublemaker - If you paid attention to Kayo's personality blurb, Kayote is indeed a troublemaker. He's a prankster at heart and loves to make mayhem and try to scare others with his half pelt, pretending to be a skinwalker. Obviously, a lot of the time his prank fails due to the fact it's mostly common knowledge skinwalkers wear the entire pelt of their animal. I'd like Kayote to find someone who isn't aware of that, and thinks he's a real skinwalker, or someone who'll be entirely confused as to why some unicorn is pretending to be one.

Can't Take A Joke - Too often does Kayote mix with the wrong crowd. I'd like him to try and prank or trick a Soq that won't exactly let him get away with what he's done. While his pranks are (mostly) harmless, they can be embarassing for the victim, and I'd like to see Kayo get some nastyness from his childish disposition.

1. Fling/Mate
2. Fling/Mate
3. Fling/Mate

** I would REALLY like a stallion for Kayo's mate, but flings with mares are okay too.

I Like GUYS? - Kayote has yet to realize he's bisexual, and needs a little help discovering he is indeed attracted to other males. Upon meeting a shy Cerynei Raikinti, he discovers the newcomer to the lands lacks pretty much everything Kayo himself loves to do. Thanks to his nature, Kayote basically takes Raikinti on a wild ride all over the lands, and teaches him things he couldn't have done without his help. Meanwhile, Kayote himself learns of Raikinti's bisexuality, and soon comes to embrace his own when he figures out it's pretty much okay to like other stallions as more than just friends or victims.

Even when nobody esle seems to like it.

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm
. : Shui : .

Know yourself and be proud of who you are.

User Image

"I can acheive some of the biggest things just by being little."

Aliases || None
RP Color || #71747c
Gender || Female
Personality || U/C
Looking For || Land Soqs, Adventure, Friends

Gimme some |D

1. Fling/Mate
2. Fling/Mate
3. Fling/Mate

None D8

The path to failure appears when you stop walking.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm
Reserved

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm
Reserved

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers