Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Food Discussion & Recipes •
Dessert Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love desserts?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 am
I LOVE making desserts. So, I've decided to have this whole section act as a place where we can post dessert ideas and recipes! Here's mine:

Cherry Chocolate Strawberries

Ingredients:
Maraschino Cherry Juice
Milk Chocolate
Fresh Strawberries

Directions:
Melt the chocolate and stir so that it's smooth and moves easily, then pour in a little cherry juice. Taste, and add more as needed. Dip the strawberries in the chocolate, place on cookie sheet, and let dry. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm
Dipping random things in chocolate is good. ;P  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:57 pm
~Yummilicious Fruit Salad~

Ingredients:
NOTE: Add as many or as little as you want, it depends on how much you want. And also, you can chose any fruits you want, so the ones on the list are simple suggestions. I recommend at least four different fruits.
- Strawberries -
- Bananas -
- Blueberries -
- Rasberries -
- Blackberries -
- Mangos -
- Kiwis -
- Apples -
- Oranges -
- Cherries -
- Whipped Cream -
- Ice Cream (Optional, Any Kind) -

Directions:
Simple cut up the fruits in small squares (or any other fun shape) and mix them together. If you are making a large bowl for a group of people, spray/spread whipped cream into the bowl at various different layers of your choosing. (You can empty the whole thing if you want) And do the same with the ice cream, or put it on the side. If you are making for only one or two people, you can still/spread whipped cream on every few layers, but you could also just spray/spread it on top of it. Once again, the same goes for the ice cream. Tah dah! You now have a healthy, delicious dessert!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 am
Chocolat banana muffins

needs:
-Bananas (more than one)
-chips
-sugar
-flower
-mixer
-olivve oil
Put banana in frizer for 2 days so they go black yes black
When they are black take the piel off
put the olive oli in a bowl
mix with spoun
then put bananas in the bowl with the oil
mach the bananas
put 3 eggs in
take the mixer and mix
then take flowers 1/2
mix
put cocotal chips in
mix
put in overn (dont no how long tell yea later)
eat  

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:20 am
My grandfather taught me about this one when I was little. You take some syrup and some peanut butter, and you mix it on up. Simple and kinda silly, but tasty. :9  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:20 pm
honey in milk
i like to take plain yogurt add brown sugar and nuts mix well freeze it and lick
its a frozen treat exclaim

How long do you freeze it?  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Grinidon

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:27 pm
This is one passed from my grandma,
Peanut Butter No-Bake cookies

Ingredients

3 cups white sugar
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats

Directions

In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for one full minute. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter. Mix in the oats, stirring until the mixture begins to cool. Transfer to a large bowl if it does not fit into the pan well. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool until set.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:27 pm
StarryEyedSkyler
honey in milk
i like to take plain yogurt add brown sugar and nuts mix well freeze it and lick
its a frozen treat exclaim

How long do you freeze it?

till is frozen they way u like it either solid or half way i like it solid then i shave it with a spoon  

charomie

8,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Eck Knight of Mercy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Orange-Kissed Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Ingredients

1 pastry for a 10-inch double crust pie

1 1/2 cups white sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 cups rhubarb, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
2 tablespoons butter, cut into small chunks
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon white sugar
Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Divide the pie pastry in half, roll out half to a round pie crust about 12 inches in diameter, and place the pie crust in the bottom of a 10-inch pie dish. Refrigerate the other half of the pie pastry until needed.
Stir the 1 1/2 cups of sugar, the salt, orange peel, tapioca, and nutmeg together in a bowl until well blended. Gently stir in the rhubarb, strawberries, and orange juice, taking care not to crush the strawberries; pour into the prepared pie crust. Dot the filling with butter pieces. Roll the reserved pie pastry out to about a 12-inch circle and place the top crust over the fruit filling.
Fold the edges of the top and bottom crust together to seal the two crusts together. Form a rounded indentation in the edge of the pie crust by placing your left index finger against the outer edge of the crust, and pinching the crust against it with the index finger and thumb of your right hand. Move around the edge of the pie, pinching the crust edge against your left index finger to make a fluted crust. Brush milk over the top crust of the pie and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Cut several vent holes in the top crust.
Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is thickened and bubbling and the crust has browned, 40 to 50 minutes. Check after 30 minutes of baking time; if the crust edges are browning too quickly, cover them with strips of aluminum foil. Cool the pie before serving.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm
Savory Vegetable Cheesecake
[This sounds gross, I know, but trust me, it's amazing!]

Ingredients:
-3 cups grated zucchini
-3 tablespoons butter
-1 cup minced onion
-3 cloves garlic, crushed
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 cup grated carrot
-3 tablespoons flour
-1/2 teaspoon basil
-1/2 teaspoon oregano
-1/4 cup freshly minced parsley
-1 tablespoon lemon juice
-3 cups ricotta cheese
-1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (please use fresh)
-4 large eggs
-fresh ground black pepper
-2 medium tomatoes, sliced into rounds,then sliced in half so the slices look like the letter d
-3 -4 tablespoons breadcrumbs

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2. Butter a 10" springform pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, set aside.
3. Put the grated zucchini into a colander.
4. Salt lightly, and let is sit about 15 minutes, then squeeze out any excess moisture.
5. Saute the onions in butter with 1/2 t salt.
6. When they start to turn translucent, add the carrots, garlic, zucchini, flour, basil and oregano.
7. Keep stirring and cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley and lemon.
9. Beat the cheeses and eggs together until well blended.
10. (Hello, Kitchenaid mixer!) When the cheese and egg mixture is nice and fluffy, fold in the veggies.
11. Season to taste with black pepper.
12. Pour the mixture into the springform pan.
13. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes-- then pull it out for a minute.
14. Remember those tomatoes?
15. Dredge them in the breadcrumbs and decorate the top of the cheesecake with them in a pretty spiral pattern.
16. Reduce the oven heat to 350 degrees, and bake another 30 minutes.
17. Turn off the oven and just let the cheesecake sit in there for another 15 minutes.
18. Then, take it out of the oven and let it cool about 10 more minutes before cutting and serving.

Viola! Enjoy if you want.  

Purple chu

Friendly Friend

Silly Ewe

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:52 am
Home Made Poptarts

Yum.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:31 am
wow, these deserts sound amazing, I don't know about my own, since its a kind of classic recipe and because I'm kind of a vague describer, but here we go:
ingredients:
Pancake mix
Syrup
Teaspoon of brown sugar(or more if you want, I just prefer that much)
Chocolate syrup ( or just melt your favorite type of chocolate, another of my prefers)
Things that can be added for taste:
Grounded Cinnamon
Honey

The Pancake mix should come with its own directions, so follow that but do not put on stove/frying pan until these ingredients are added through this process:

Take a medium sized bowl. pour a decent amount of both chocolate and syrup (honey can be added here). Whisk it slowly for two minutes, but not too slow. Add brown sugar (Cinnamon can be added here) to syrup mix and stir for a min. Taste if it gives you a sugary-sweet shrug, pour into prepared pancake mix. Mix all the ingredients to a 100% gooey brown. On stove and put some butter on the pan.

Pour some mix into sizzling pan. About after 5 min. flip the pancake. Another 5 min. flip. after second flip press down on cooking pancake with a spatula for 5-7 seconds. Flip it again and repeat 5-7 second process. turn stove to a low degree. And a min or 2 it would be done.

After it's done, you can enjoy a chocolaty-syrupy-sugar delight.  

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

jstcallmejeziel

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:03 pm
love ice cream,,  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 am
wow i going to have to look into my secret stash of recipies to give you guys one lol whee  

magic guardian

Friendly Citizen

16,125 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
• Food Discussion & Recipes •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items