Welcome to Gaia! ::

TZM Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Zeitgeist Movement on Gaia for all Gaian supporters and activists of TZM and RBEM. 

Tags: zeitgeist, movement, venus, project, economy 

Reply TZM Gaia
Moving Forward

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teshna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:24 pm
So, I guess it just hit theaters today. Anyone see it? What's everyone think?

Sadly, the nearest screening was miles away from my current location. stare Anyone have any idea when the internet release will be?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm
i was gonna ask the same question i wanted to go but i didn't want to go there empty handed without giving a donation plus i wasn't sure if we had to pay to enter to go see it  

MCMXCIV

TyraeKlouds
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 pm
I saw it!!!! Actualy I watched it last Monday because the Chicago chapter had a Press Screening. I even met Roger Ebert!! I made a little post about it here in my ZBlog:

Austin's Z Blog

You guys both need to go if there are still showings in your area!!! If anything at least contact the person putting it together! All the info should be on the map page of the official site:

Official Z:MF site map

The internet release will be on the 25th. So, no worries if you can't go see it. There is something to be said about such huge gatherings though. I't's really amazing.

So, the IL chapter here had 2 screening on opening day and both showings we SOLD OUT! Each showing was about 80 people and everyone was so enthusiastic! we got two standing ovations and I tell ya, if you haven't see it yet, be prepared to be educated...to laugh...and to cry.

The biggest news so far comes from the Cali chapter having sold out over 800 seats, a standing ovation and Peter Joseph himself doing a q&a until about 11 at night. It would have gone on longer but he had to be on a plane to NY where they are having their premier tonight accompanied by Jacque and Roxanne!

This year is really shaping up to be a HUGE year for the movement. I hope you're all ready to work!! haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Just watched it, sorry for not posting for a while, but it. Was. Worth. It.
It explained why we think the way we do about money, I know how to reply now when people shoot back at me and I usually ask why to everything. sweatdrop You have to see it.  

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

TZM Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff