Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
Watched by the cops? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SADERR
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 am
Kay, so my buddy SAVE has been noticing cops around his area recently. He lives in an apartment building, but in a fairly nice area.
He's been caught twice, so he's gotten a warning, and then community service. And a couple weeks back we were downtown, and I dropped a marker out of my pocket on accident, some cops were behind us, they approached us, that's a whole different story. No proof or anything, so we didn't even get a warning. Had to throw out one marker each and some stock paint. No big.
Anyways, they said they took our information down, but I've had that s**t happen before and they never do keep it on record.

So he's been seeing cop cars parked outside his house, driving the block, etc. Do you guys think they could be keeping an eye on him, or is it more likely that there's a more signifigant reason (A dealer around, just regular patrol, etc) and we're just buggin out?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 pm
I would say bugging out. I don't think cops would waste their time outside his place. Your not about to tag your own house now are you?

I say if you really wanna test things out, fill up a whole lot of water bottles and stick em in your bag and then act really suspicious walking past 'em and seeing what happens. XD  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 am
OH! And put some oregano in your bag too. If nothing else cops love fake pot. wink
For those of you who are playing at home this information is false. You will get hit for drug related charges. Not as funny as i thought it would be. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 pm
Lol. Are you kidding? You got done for having oregano in little plastic bags or something? xd  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

SADERR
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 pm
******** hillarious man. I sorta wanna do that now. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm
izak1399
Lol. Are you kidding? You got done for having oregano in little plastic bags or something? xd

personally no but Here in ohio its against the law. Its like possession of a narcotic like substance. Never got busted but my cop friend about shot me.  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Damon Zane
izak1399

personally no but Here in ohio its against the law. Its like possession of a narcotic like substance. Never got busted but my cop friend about shot me.

That's BS. Its like going to jail for snorting sherbet. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm
izak1399
Damon Zane
izak1399

That's BS. Its like going to jail for snorting sherbet. confused

Don't talk about snorting sherbert or carryin oregano anymore ********. The FBI is watching this s**t. They're crackin down hard on the oregano.  

SADERR
Crew

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:43 pm
say what you want but that s**t is true....at least here. Look it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm
Oh I don't doubt you. Laws are slowly getting more and more ******** up. Bored bureaucracy coupled with the inability to truly crack down on crime.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 am
Same s**t happened to me before. They're building up a case, that's what's going on. Keep your graff s**t at a homies pad, keep it out of yours!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 pm
ha....sounds fun man...last time i did a "job" i got shot at...some old guy in a truck saw me.... xp  

Bottle Of Psycho

Tipsy Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Smellyfeets

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 am
SOEP ONE
Same s**t happened to me before. They're building up a case, that's what's going on. Keep your graff s**t at a homies pad, keep it out of yours!

Yeah but that's different. You live in the U.S. were if they want they can put you away for 3 to 5 on a simple hand-style because the "damage" is over 300 hundred dollars some how... I doubt that would be the case but it could be, But i'd agree on hiding your s**t at a homies pad for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:18 am
Smellyfeets
SOEP ONE

Yeah but that's different. You live in the U.S. were if they want they can put you away for 3 to 5 on a simple hand-style because the "damage" is over 300 hundred dollars some how... I doubt that would be the case but it could be, But i'd agree on hiding your s**t at a homies pad for a while.

Why are you arguing with me?... neutral  

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

street ninja ham

5,000 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 pm
izak1399
Oh I don't doubt you. Laws are slowly getting more and more ******** up. Bored bureaucracy coupled with the inability to truly crack down on crime.
haha thats true did u hear about the florida law that banned sex lol  
Street Art Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces