Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
White Magic Cape = <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i didnt wait for my white Gaia Cape.. but am still excited it was a success

60% Cape INT scroll thanks to Kelly

Kelly = heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:24 pm
I got Black Justice Cape and I tried a 10% scroll on it(magic def)...didn't work

THe good part about this story is I got the Black Magic Cape almost right after that.
Both black from both quests? Thats pretty cool...time to get to lvl 65 XD  

AznZephyr

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:26 pm
haha thats kewl, oddly from the two cape quests i did do both gave me red capes sweatdrop i had to trade/buy the capes in the color i wanted so you're lucky besides black has better stats for some unknown reason.

i think i might have my fire wiz do whatever quest it is to get the cape scroll as well as my cleric when she is the proper level.. i want to atleast try 2 more 60% int scrolls on it before i go and get a 100% scroll all of which are insanely expensive (TT-TT)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:27 am
Amarah Pink
haha thats kewl, oddly from the two cape quests i did do both gave me red capes sweatdrop i had to trade/buy the capes in the color i wanted so you're lucky besides black has better stats for some unknown reason.

i think i might have my fire wiz do whatever quest it is to get the cape scroll as well as my cleric when she is the proper level.. i want to atleast try 2 more 60% int scrolls on it before i go and get a 100% scroll all of which are insanely expensive (TT-TT)

really? I never knew that  

AznZephyr

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:36 pm
AznZephyr
Amarah Pink

never knew what? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:51 am
Amarah Pink
AznZephyr
Amarah Pink

never knew what? sweatdrop

That black cape has better stats. It was like that for me and my black magic cape.  

Kelly F

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 am
ahh ok ^^  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games