Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Edo's And Aru's Roleplay Box ~
ѕ¢єηт - α ναмριяє яσℓєρℓαу Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
ѕ¢єηт

Yes, a Vampire Roleplay, I know Vampires may be overrated to you, but I find it very sexy ;D. This plot is based around both Elric brothers having a very irresistible sent to Vampires and other creatures of the night. But one of them is jumped and turned into a Vampire himself. Can the Vampire Brother resist his human Brother's scent? Or Will he give into it and let his new animalistic nature take over? You'll see~

If you are reading this roleplay as we go along, and somewhere down the line we need a few of your OC's. Then watch for the 'Admitance part in the roleplay status to be open. When it is, Pm me if you're interested, and i'll tell you how you can jump in of you would like. :3

яσℓєρℓαу ѕтαтυѕ

Edward and Alphonse: Online
Roleplay: Started
Admitance: Closed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image

It was a little to late for them to be walking home.

They had just had a nice filling dinner because they haven't gone out in a while, and Edward thought it would be nice for Alphonse to not have to cook that night. The moon was high and the clouds were almost covering the entire sky, it was very dark.

Alphonse shivered a little and looked around with an almost panicked look on his face.. " B-Brother its really dark and spooky out tonight.." He complained and looked back every few seconds. " and it feels like we're being watched too.."

Al couldn't help but cling to Edward's arm. They were not in a relationship or anything.. god. Alphonse wished it but he knew Edward would think it was disgusting.. He hid his face in his brother's clothing while they walked..

"I-Isn't there a short cut or something? Like an alley we can go though that will take us right home?" He whined more, not wanting to be out this late at night.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

Edward sighed and looked down at his baby brother.

"Are you scared, Alphonse?" he teased, knowing he was. He didn't let him answer, deciding to let him off the hook.

"Fine, let's take the short cut.."

He led the way, secretly loving the way Al was close and clinging to him. Would he ever get over his sick attraction to his brother, he had since they were small?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse held onto Edward while they went down the dark alley. Which was their short cut from time to time. the moon and streetlights didn't light it up and it was like walking into nothingness for a while.

"I-Its so dark.." He couldn't tell the difference between if his eyes were opened or closed..

"Shouldn't we make a light with Alchemy or someth-!" He gasped loudly, nearly screaming at the feeling of tripping. He hit the ground, it knocked all the wind out of him, making him cough. But then something was clasped over his mouth and he was pulled away without a sound in the darkness.

The figure stood at the end of the alley way until he was seen by Edward, and then he ran.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

"ALPHONSE!!!"

Edward tried to run after the culprit, dashing everywhere, looking down ever alley.

His heart pounding, he dropped to his knees.

His beloved brother was no where to be seen....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image

He felt himself be carried off. his eyes were pouring tears. He felt the culprit stop, he said something but Alphonse was in so much shock his mind was only thinking of Edward.

Then there was this pain, it felt like pinching in his neck. but then it felt oddly good. He was very sencitive there. His arms dug into the person's back, his face ablush from the feeling.. he made his entire body react but at the same time he felt tehe air rush around him, the ground fall beneith him and everything start to go black.

His eyes snapped open and he struggled, dispirte the good feeling, when the other pulled his mouth away there was this surge in his body , it made him very dizzy but he managed to punch away the man, and hit him pretty hard in the face to send him back.

Al gasped at the sudden strength then tried to run. He didn't get very far and collapsed on the sidewalk. trying to call out for Edward.

"B-Brother!..."

Everything went black as he began to endure his transformation..

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image

Edward went everywhere he could, asking anyone if they had seen Al.

He was out until 6:00am, before finally returning home, hoping if he opened the door, Al would be there.

But of course, he wasn't.

Ed fell onto the couch, crying himself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 am
User Image

User Image

His own body pulled him, he was exhausted and needed to be in a bed. He dragged himself though the streets, his eyes made everything look sharp, crystal clear. He could hear everything..and he could smell... one very good scent that ran shivers up his spine.

But he would sleep first.. his throat burned and he had to get home to his Brother..

He took that shortcut again, and made it all the way through, moaning at how long this was taking. He felt very grouchy and irritable..

That smell got even more vibrant as he reached home, he seen the door was unlocked, he opened it slowly, then closed it behind him. It felt like he was almost not welcome in the house but it was his home, so he was aloud to enter.

He looked over at everything. All the lights were off but he could see, like there was a blue light cast over the room. He noticed his brother. He was almost dizzy from this fantastic smell.. and it was his own brother.. His body was telling him to take his blood.. but he shook his head. he could control himself for now.. he was to tired and exhausted to even try..

He sat with his back to the front of the couch, putting his face in his older brother's hair.

He was completely oblivious to what had happened to him, he had though he just hit his head, or that guy put some drug in him.. He fell asleep in Edward's hair.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Edward awoke, feeling something on his hair.

He looked up, golden eyes widening at the sight.

"ALPHONSE!" he shouted, not being able to control the happy grin spreading across his face.

He held onto his brother, not ever wanting to let go again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Al woke slightly to nuzzle against Edward, burrying his face in his neck. This is were the sent was comming from.. It made his body yern and want. He felt something dark. it swirled in his mind. A black mass was on the inside of his eyelids. It shot small bits of red lightening from the sides and it whirled.

"Bite and drink"

The mass told him. Al moaned lightly, parting his lips and..

Arms wrapped around him tighter, his eyes opened wide. This.. This was his Brother.. All he could remember was that man and the feeling in his neck.

He shivered violently and pushed himself from his Brother. He had tears in his eyes as he looked him over. Everything was different, this felt like home but he knew something wasn't safe.. something was off.. He felt Edward's voice but his lips weren't moving.. it was like he could hear his mind. But only bits and pieces..

"B-Brother I.." He was shaking as if he was freezing to death. He felt up to his neck. there was dry, hardened blood there. He pulled at some and opened his hands in front of himself.

"W-What happened to me..?" He backed up from Edward even more.. Why did Edward smell so good? and why did his mind want him to bite him?..

His eyes were wide. The color had changed to a bright crimson. and his skin was much paler then before...

"W-What did that man do to me.." His eyes poured..

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

".....Al? What's wrong?!"

Edward gazed at the dried blood, his eyes going hard.

"WHO DID THIS?! I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!"

He observed Alphonse more...there was something different about him..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

He felt his vision go black. His mind panicked.

He leaned forward on his palms, his bangs hung over his eyes. He prowled towards Edward. he looked like and animal, with his shirt torn up at the top, dried blood upon him.. Almost like a savage.

"Brother you smell so good.."

He moved slow, but he didn't shiver once, every muscle worked perfectly. He stopped when he got to Edward, then moved to his knees. His hair still shadowed over his eyes, and his aura was almost overpowering..

"Good enough to eat.."

He leaned forward, his lips sliding against Edward's for just a momment before moving down his chin, the side of his face, then to his neck. His tongue licked every inch on his way there.

"I think i'll take a bite.."

Every word his said was tainted, low, and almost evil like.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image

"A-Al..?!"

Edward's face was deep red by this point, his whole body melting shivering.

He always longed to do things like this with his brother...

The way his brother was talking was sending chill all over his body.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

User Image

He teased at his neck with his teeth, they were sharp, sharpper then any regular human teeth. He moaned in Ed's ear a bit. The smell was so intoxicating..

"Your scent makes me want to; tear you open and drink everything you have"

He smirked against Edward's neck.kissing the spot.

His eyes opened wide again and he pushed himself back. he was shaking again. He looked at Edward, his eyes watering again.

"B-Brother.. W-Whatever that man did to me.. is making me want to hurt you.." He sobbed out lightly..

"I-I don't know how much longer I can control it like this.. I-I mite have to leave.."

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Hopeless Sayaka
Captain

Original Member

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Edward's head was spinning and his skin was flushed.

He tried to shake his head and snap out of it.

"...How can a man make you want to hurt me?" he asked, concern written all over his face and voice.

~ Edo's And Aru's Roleplay Box ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff