Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeacefulxXxPandamonium

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am
User Image

I am a big Bleach fan! I love it because its science fiction,drama,action,and comedy rolled into one.I read the manga and watch the anime when I watch the anime I myself prefer subbed I am unsure as to why its just better. Do you like Bleach why or why not? If Bleach isn't your favorite anime or manga what is?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:00 am
Bleach is one of my favorites too! I'm really behind in the anime, though 'cause I'm stuck in interminable fillers. I always forget how much I love it--it was one of the very first animes I watched. Might even have been the second, actually hehe

One of the parts I like best is that there are so many characters, which allows everyone to find a character that they like as opposed to liking or not liking the main cast. It also is nice that it's a broad enough universe that you can create an OC or something and not have to tiptoe around the actual plot.  

starshine622

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

PeacefulxXxPandamonium

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 pm
It was my second my first was Full Metal Alchemist. xd I loved it too! Bleach is still my fav. the only complaint I have is too many fillers!! AHH! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm
I love the Bleach anime (I really love the musical more!) but I hate, Hate, HATE most of their fillers! The only fillers I like are the Karakura Rizer (cause it was funny) and the Zanpakto Tales ('cause it was just plain awesome!) I also like the "Turn back the pendulum." arc but I don't count that as filler, just a major flashback.

My first ever anime was Sailor Moon 3nodding (Yes, I'm old emo )

Here watch this very funny AWESOME video!  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

PeacefulxXxPandamonium

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm
I feel the same about most of the fillers the Zanpakto Tales were amazing LOL that would be my all time fav!That video was awesomely hilarious I LOVED it haha! I would love to see the musical! I have never watched Sailor Moon I think I just might though. Do you have anymore recommendations?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:36 am
Sailor Moon is great but it can be a bit cheesy sometimes, especially the first season before it started picking up drama.

Old animes I grew up with? I recommend:

Trigun

Tenchi Muyo

Card Captors  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

S P O O P S Y

Offensive Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:50 am
uh... bleach is awesum... now it's the only thing i'm watching... now i just saw only about 90 episodes but i am so in love with this anime @.@
and that caremell dance video was epic xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:10 am
I want to start Bleach since my brother talks about all the time. However, I'm unsure if I want to start it now or when it finishes since there are over 300 episodes.

Kid Izzy-Chan

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 am
I would start now because you don't know how long they may drag it out, especially since they have fillers like every five-ten episodes and two entire seasons are filler!

When ever you start watching, you can skip all episodes involving the Bount, soccer, a princess, and a new captain for 5th, and not miss anything important or interesting! >_< I would say 100 of the 300 episodes are all filler! You can also skip through much of the dialog between enemies during battles as they mostly talk about their power, resolve, or emo past.

Kid Izzy-Chan
I want to start Bleach since my brother talks about all the time. However, I'm unsure if I want to start it now or when it finishes since there are over 300 episodes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 am
xena91388
Sailor Moon is great but it can be a bit cheesy sometimes, especially the first season before it started picking up drama.

Old animes I grew up with? I recommend:

Trigun

Tenchi Muyo

Card Captors

Thanks I will check them out. biggrin  

PeacefulxXxPandamonium

Fashionable Fatcat

Mayor Juana

Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Haha, I love Bleach, if you couldn't tell already . . .

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games