Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 am
I love Soquili as much as the next person. My first Soquili was a pure custom that I kind of came up with off the top of my head. Sabelle was given to me by vance and she's really special to me. She even came to me on my birthday! Jaela is my second Soquili, done by tooaya. I took a little more time on her design, and despite feeling overwhelmed by all the types and edits I decided to bite the bullet and go for what I really wanted. She's my first edited Soquili. Elsa was a huge surprise to me -- I wasn't expecting to win the basket in Sabin's contest, but when I did I was so, so happy. Elsa was my first basket, and the first Soquili I'd won through an event.

Here is where I want to keep track of different concepts I come up with. Spots are so hard to get and really I'm expecting each of these concepts to take a pretty long time to get, but that's okay. I'm a pretty patient person.

I don't really need donations, as I have enough funds at the moment for the few concepts I have stewing in my brain at the moment. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 am
Priority~

.:Uni-Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ---
Name of horse: Rowena
Owner: pinchmonster
Domain (one word for horse's personality): Maternal.
Breed: Uni-Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Mothers, Motherhood -- this won't be nail down until Felmino gets a little further along in trying to figure out all the domains.
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Wings: Pure white with the tips a light white-purple.
Mane/Tail: Starting dark purple-black at the roots and fading to light lilac at the tips. Hair should be pretty curly and tips should end in corkscrew curls. Not as long as shown in the ref, perhaps down to her knees. For her mane, the bangs should be swept to the side. Tucked behind an ear is a small white carnation, and a few more of these at the base of her tail as well.
Pelt: White with purple splotches. I'd like the edge of the splotches to be fuzzy/dappled -- not too defined.
Eyes: Bright green.
Horn: Light purple at the base fading to a darker purple tip.
Hooves: Dark purple.

Reference image(s): SoA ref
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult)
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any):  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100