Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Insane Butterfly's Plotting Place! Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roleplay? Background? Plots?
Roleplay!
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Background!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Plots!
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Oh! Shiny! >~>
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 pm
So I Finally broke down and decided to make a Plotting thread! Look through it at my pretties, Offer up whom ever you'd like!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Name: Lorraine
Nick-name: Lorri
Mate: Brian
Children: Cian Alastar, Aella, Trinity Rose

Personality: Lorraine is loving, kind and also very motherly. Sometimes her worries get the best of her and..from the kindness of her heart may tell you straight out that you need to straighten up and fly right or bad things will happen. You know how mothers are, they tell you the things you don't want to hear.

Roleplay: Not activly looking, but open.

Good for: Motherly, foal rp, slight guidance

Not good for: Fights, evil things, death, maiming, etc, Lets keep it rainbows and butterflies for the most part please!

Insane Butterfly

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Name: Charlotte
Nick-name: Charlie (to some soquili)
Mate: Is surprise!
Children:

Personality: Charlotte is way too sweet. She doesn't like for others to be mad at her, and she smiles almost all the time. She is happiest when with friends or family and if not with them then she always has her head in the clouds! She can often be seen tripping because she doesn't pay attention to where she goes. She thinks WAY too much! She also has self confidence issues as, she thinks because she has nothing special appearance wise, no one will see her as special. But we all know Charlotte is all over special! <333

Roleplay: She needs a best friend that is a soquili. Stallion or mare, Usdia, kelpie, flutter...breed does not matter as long as they can be a best friend to Charlotte. I would also like a mean rp...a stallion or mare to put her down and make her feel bad...it would be like a background rp or plot which ever is prefered. Anything else, she is open for!

Good for: A laugh, a companion, meet and greets, foal rp since she loves them and has no problem baby sitting, anything else along those lines...

Not good for: No death, no mates she already has one, no serious injuries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Name: Precious Coral
Nick-name: Coral
Mate: Oh god...if it happens it would be a miracle
Children: ...a miracle

Personality: Coral is ALWAYS happy. She doesn't care if she doesn't know you, to her you are nice and your gonna play with her. She hasn't a clue about personal space and different personalities.

Roleplay: Im open for maybe a kalona trying to eat her and Coral just playing arround and darting out of his/her reach just in time untill the kalona gets tired of it and gives up or tries their hand at swimming after her. I'm also up for friendship roleplay or foal rp...I can't say shes very resposible but if you want someone for your foal to play with...Lol
Also I kinda have a plot in mind for a one night stand sort of thing...Coral is SO not the motherly type but I'd like for a seathi stallion to meet her and for a little bit think she is the greatest thing since...sea grass or what ever they eat...>.>; and maybe get some little hyper seathi babies from it...we can try to make it work, he can take all the foals with him ( I haven't a problem with roleplaying them without her in the foals lives) or he can try leaving one with her how ever it works out

Good for: A laugh,playing around, flings, trying to eat, being scared at the last minute/realizing danger at the last minute...

Not good for: No death, no terrible harm, no eating her,

Insane Butterfly

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
Name: Trinity Rose
Nick-name: Trinity
Mate:
Children:

Personality: Trinity sort of presses her presence on you and is sort of demanding in her affection. She loves to cuddle, loves to flirt, loves to play, and loves to be around you. She hates being alone. Oh, and she likes the ladies. wink

Roleplay:
Also available to raise her stats is a good rp would if you have a mare that might get creeped out by Trinity flirting with them or someone take offense to her demanding nature.
And she needs a good guy friend =D
Good for: A laugh,playing around, flings, let downs

Not good for: No death, no terrible harm, nothing horribly evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Name: Daphne
Nick-name:
Mate:
Children:

Personality: Daphne is light hearted and does things at random. Her favorite thing to do is dance in fields. She herself loves everything and accepts those for what they are, unquestioned. You could say shes sort of a hippie in many aspects in which she takes nothing for granted. She sees the life and beauty in everything and everyone. She is a super gentile creature and soft spoken. Though don't trash on anyone in front of her if you don't want her angry. Which may or may not be comical.

Roleplay:

Spring Time!
This plot will require a few foals that have an adventurous side. I'd like for Daphne to take a few foals out on a "Natural Treasure hunt" As in, she can teach a few foals about the living things around them in hopes that they will appreciate what is around them everyday. She can have the foals do little things like find flowers and plants they think are different/interesting.

Can I have this dance?
This is a possible romance plot!
Daphne can often be seen dancing, her wings spread out and twirling, her long braids flowing out around her. Perhaps your stallion stumbles upon her and she asks him to dance with her, or he approaches and asks to join? How it pans out is up to you. Breed and color doesn't matter!

Good for: Many things! Have an idea? Throw it at me!

Not good for: Death! No death please!

Insane Butterfly

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 pm
.:~ heart ~:.
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:04 pm
Reserved

Insane Butterfly

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 pm
Reserved

Insane Butterfly

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm
I offer you Nerina and Jem for Coral to do whatever.

User Image

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash