View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 am
PLOT WHUT PLOT?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 am
Rishima Black
User Image
Personality: Rishima is a curious thing with bundles of energy. She enjoys walking in forests, especially at night. The moon seems to call to her and she doesn't mind answering. Loyal and kind-hearted Rishi often gives off false appearances, most think because she looks like wolf in appearance that she is fierce and hunt-hungry. Though if her family were in danger, she has no problems with attacking the enemy.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a lifemate for her in all honesty, and I am also looking for a male that has wolf-like edits or canine edits: tail, claws, fangs,etc.

RP: Wolf-like interactions, she would love to see more of her kind and learn from them.

[size=15][b][color=chocolate]AROOOOOO!!! I am interested in taming that beauty![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Breedings:[/b] ?/3
[b]Anything else[/b]:

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:21 am
Paris Cullen
User Image
Personality: He is a truthful sort, he doesn't being in lying to anyone as it amounts to nothing. Paris is very kind towards women but is a little leery around children as he questions how he should handle them; thinks they are fragile. He enjoys it most when others talk, as he is more of a listener than anything.

He loves his family to pieces and would do anything for them! Including harm someone if that someone hurt his family. Paris enjoys flying the most. His wings can take him anywhere! He's not quite as fast as his daddy though, but he is hoping to beat that record as he can get competitive at times.

What I am looking for: Lifemate. A female angeni that is kind and doesnt have a mean bone in her body. Also one that isn't afraid to talk alot and chat.

RP: Female interaction, introduction to possible mate.

[size=15][b][color=royalblue]FOR ZE SPARKLE![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Breedings:[/b] ?/3
[b]Anything else[/b]:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am
Andarta
User Image
Personality: A free spirit, she enjoys lively conversations and helping those that need helping. Andi enjoys being around others who are kind and caring, not those who are prideful and evil.

What I am looking for: Anything really that doesnt clash and edits will sway me

RP: Hmmm, nothing comes to mind.

[b][size=16][color=darkgreen]OCH! Com' an' get me!*wink*[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Horse[/b]:
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Breedings[/b]: ?/3
[b]Anything else[/b]?

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am
Licia
User Image
Personality: Sweet and fun loving. She wants the best things in life and works at them until she gets it. She also is sometimes painfully honest

What I am looking for: Anything really that doesnt clash and edits will sway me

RP: Hmmm, nothing comes to mind.

[b][size=16][color=red]Hey Sweet thang![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Horse[/b]:
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Breedings[/b]: ?/3
[b]Anything else[/b]?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:46 am
OPEN.
Post away if interested, thanks 3nodding

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:36 pm
=) I can offer RP with Rayearth for Rishima, if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 am
Leez0rz
=) I can offer RP with Rayearth for Rishima, if you'd like.

Sure n_n sounds good to me! would you like to start or shall I?

*leaving for OSAP in a minute*  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:55 pm
Tag to Lee.
Here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:38 am
*pokes Tara's plotting thread*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 am
FOR ZE SPARKLE!
Image: User Image
Personality: Neena is friendly, happy and talkative, happy to chat away to anyone and everyone. She's not obnoxious though, she will also listen, and makes for a kind and loyal friend. Her one fault is being too cheerful, she doesn't quite get that sometimes people just have to be down, and she'll try to buck them up when they might just want to be left alone XD
She loves to fly, and enjoys the freedom her wings give her.
Breedings: 3/3
Anything else: She's technically not quite old enough for a mate so atm I'm mostly wanting to rp her and have her meet others, she'd love to meet Paris as she's yet to meet a proper Angeni.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:30 pm
Syaoran-Puu
*pokes Tara's plotting thread*

Thread pokes you surprised  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
FOR ZE SPARKLE!
Image: User Image
Personality: Neena is friendly, happy and talkative, happy to chat away to anyone and everyone. She's not obnoxious though, she will also listen, and makes for a kind and loyal friend. Her one fault is being too cheerful, she doesn't quite get that sometimes people just have to be down, and she'll try to buck them up when they might just want to be left alone XD
She loves to fly, and enjoys the freedom her wings give her.
Breedings: 3/3
Anything else: She's technically not quite old enough for a mate so atm I'm mostly wanting to rp her and have her meet others, she'd love to meet Paris as she's yet to meet a proper Angeni.

Sure I would mind some Angeni interaction! Though I must warn you I sometimes take a bit to respond ^^; I am finding my 2nd Uni. semester a little reading/work heavy.

:3 I apologize for the late response ^^; I havent check back here in a while *bows in apology*  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games