Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Falsely Accused Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 pm
Regina was the princess of the kingdom of Xion. She had no brother's or sisters, and was set to inherit the throne when her father passed on. But her aunt, the king's sister hated the fact that her niece would take the throne and not her. So she decided to incriminate her for treason against her kingdom. The plan worked, and Allan was sentenced to be incarcerated inside a tower in the worst part of the kingdom. She was to be guarded day and night by some of the best soldiers Xion had at it's disposal. But one guard had overheard the tyrant queen's plan, and started plotting against her. This knight was also sent to guard Allan, and he told her everything he overheard. The knight promised to put Allan back on the throne where she belonged. Slowly but surly, the two began to fall in love.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 pm
Name: Alistair
Race: Human/Angel
Personality: Fiercely loyal to his princess, but hides the secret that he his half angel from her for fear it will drive her away.
Bio: Alistair was born in Xion. His father Dante was the captain of the royal knights, and General of the Xion army. His mother Ophelia was considdered to be the most beautiful women in Xion (being an Angel and everything). She was also a knight and was known as the holy warrior of Xion. Unfortunately, Ophelia died giving birth to Alistair. Alistair was raised as a knight, and soon became Xion's new holy warrior (ironicly he did have holy blood in him) and was told that should anything happen to the king, it was his duty to protect his daughter Regina. Alistair swore that he would do everything he could to protect her. He would soon find out that protecting her meant that he would also have to share eternaty with her. Something he would always cherish

Pic: User Image

Pic: (holy knight form)
User Image  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm
(( Could you change the name of the princess? ))

Name: Regina Seraphine Cordelia the Kind, Princess of Xion
Race: Human
Personality: Regina is immensely kind and would do nothing to hurt somebody, but she is hostile and somewhat shy to strangers.
Bio: Regina is the princess of Xion, so she was used to the pampered life. She had seen Alistair around the castle once or twice, not so much, but she knew that he was there, watching her. Gina loves her family, but she knew that there was something off about her aunt. And now she is in the tower, somehow accused of treason.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:17 pm
Alistair was guarding the door to Princess Regina's room, wondering what could have possessed the king's sister to accuse her niece of treason. He ran his hand through his hair, and unfurled his single black angel wing. Looking at what he had inherited from his mother some how served to calm him down. Still he had never let anyone but his father see it. Alistair sighed and tucked his wing behind his cloak and knocked on Regina's door.

"Your highness may I enter? There is something of great importance that I must speak with you about."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Regina had been plopped on her bed, a swirl of newfound rumors in her head. She had heard from the maids that she has been convicted of treason. And from some others, she had heard that her aunt had been behind it. Gina refused to believe it, although she had her doubts. Once she heard a knock and Alistair's familiar voice, she sat up and cleared her throat, saying, "You may enter."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm
Alistair opened the door to Regina's chambers. He still could not get over how beautiful she looked every time he saw her. But now was not the time to be thinking about her beauty. Alistair dropped to one knee and bowed his head.

"Magesty, before you were sentanced to be imprisioned here, I overheard Xion's new queen your aunt plotting to remove you from the castle in order for her to be able to take the throne."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:31 pm
Regina was taken aback. "Tha-that's absurd." She said, although her voice gave away her uncertainty. She knew that her aunt had wanted the throne ever since her father announced that Gina would take the throne.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 am
"You may not wish to believe it lady Regina, but everything I tell you is the truth. For it is impossible for...for someone like me to lie."

As he said this Alistair's wing slightly unfurled, but he quickly tucked it back behind his cloak. He only hoped that Regina had not seen that slight movement his wing created under his clothing.  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm
Regina had noticed the movement behind Alistair but then shrugged it off, thinking about the unbelievable plot that her aunt had come up to get her off the throne. When she heard that it was impossible for him to lie, a smirk appeared on her lips. "Well... if you can't lie, how does this look?" Gina went to her vanity and placed a ridiculous-looking hat on her head.

Now, although it would look ridiculous on anyone else, it seemed to compliment Regina's clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 am
Alistair slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand, and at the same time blushed a very deep shade of red. Through the gaps in his fingers, you could see that he had an irritated smirk on his face.

"Only you would think to take advantage of my little situation your highness. But there are more pressing matters at hand."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Regina's smile widened when she had seen the irritated smirk, that somehow always brightens her day, on his face. She then stopped and began to act more serious, placing the hat back on the vanity. "I know and I'm sorry." Gina muttered, looking down at the floor, although she really wasn't. "I've known that my aunt had wanted to get rid of me for quite a while."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 pm
"What do you propose lady Regina? All the men stationed at this tower are loyal to me, and they will follow me anywhere. But it would be unwise to march on the castle. I might be a holy knight, but I would be no match for all those soldiers."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:38 pm
Regina nodded, calculating in her mind how many guards she had noticed on her way here and how many guards there would be in the palace. "Honestly, the only thing I have in mind is escape. You and I could escape this wretched place and gather more recruits somewhere else." With a sigh, Gina then sat on a nearby chair. "But for now, let's wait."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 pm
"As you command your highness." Alistair got up to leave.  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm
Regina was about to interrupt, but she knew he had a duty to perform. No one must know of his knowing of her aunt's plan, otherwise he would be sentenced to death. And she had taken a liking to him ever since he had started working there.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff