Submit

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:06 pm
So I said that I wasn't going to quest, because I am terrible with keeping track of Gold, but I have a system in place now, so here is hoping!

Each quest will get it's own post, and I will be keeping track of how much I have put aside for each. I will also keep a pool of gold that can be used for any soq I get a slot for. These will always be off my quest list unless I get a slot that NONE of my quested pets can fit in. For example, if all current quests are edited, and I get a no edits slot, because that was what was available. However, if I can afford something off my quest list, and that kind of slot is available, that is what I will try for! mrgreen

TOC:
First post: You are here!
Second post: General pool funds and donators
Third Post: Theorn
Fourth Post: Elani
Fifth Post: Blue and Black Flutter (Blue Morpho if I can get one is ideal)
Sixth Post: Arc the Imp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:13 pm
This post is where I will keep track of how much gold I have in the general pool, and anyone who donates t the quest, without specifying for which Soq they are donating. If you want me to post how much you donated, let me know, if not I will default to not saying how much, but just naming and thanking the person. And anyone who donates will be much loved for it! Thank you! Also anyone who helps in any other way will be thanked here!

Funds:

Total: 2,165,000
General: 470K

Thank you for Donations:

Quaji - 50K THANK YOU!
Princess Anna - Thank you!
ES One - Thank you!
Questline - 1,550,00 THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Thank you for other assistance:

Divena - for helping me keep track of my quests, my gold, helping me with forms, and encouraging me!  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:17 pm
Theorn

Description:
Theorn will be a black and gold wind, with a dragon spiraling around his body (or if I get a slot that won't allow that high an edit, he will have a dragon marking on his flank instead.)

Plans:
Being customed to be mate to Divena's Lian. He is a protector, and kind hearted, everything Lian needs, and being winged, he can actually have a hope of keeping up with her.

Funds:

Donations:

Questline rocks!

Special Thanks:
Divena, for finding the images when I lost them, and for helping me refill out the form.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Elani

Description:
User Image
Her, made real.

Plans:
If the domain is not taken, I'd love her to have the domain of magicians. If it is, I'll come up with something else. As soon as I saw her, I wanted her made real, in some shop at least. She is named for Elani Street, and bonus points to anyone (besides Div and Div's mom) who can name the series where Elani Street, as a place for magic, is from!

Funds:
None set aside for her yet

Donations:

Special Thanks:
Divena, for coloring her!!!!!!  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 pm
The as yet unnamed flutter

Description:
Either a Blue Morpho, or User Image With slightly different wings

Plans:
No plans yet, I just love the flutters. After possibly cosplays, they are my favorite breed in the shop, and I would love to have one. I love bright on dark, I love blue, and Blue Morphos are my favorite butterflies.

Funds:
None set aside for her yet

Donations:

Special Thanks:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm
Not to self, finish reworking conversion from imp

Edit Category: low to moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: the thinnest one
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Tarot
WIP Needed? Would be adored.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: black
Face: black
Mane: gold with sparkles
Tail: gold with sparkles
Hooves/Fetlocks: black fetlocks, crimson hooves
Reference Image(s):
No ref image here, but a comment. If you think red/gold hair would look good, then I'd prefer that, but I don't know how to visualize it very well. So a bright or a pale red shot through with gold. or a color that is both red and gold or gold with a red tint, however you think will look good, I'll leave to you. If you use red in the hair, please use that red (without the gold) in place of any other requested red or crimson.) You're the expert. For hair style, I'd like long 1

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: the head wings and tail wings, please be gold and red/crimson (see above comment)
Fins:n/a
Scales:n/a
Pelt:n/a
Other Notes:
Markings will be in red and gold, or black if used as a hair ornament. For markings, somewhere on her I would like each of the 4 suits of playing cards and each of the 4 suits of the minor arcana tarot cards. If on the body as markings, I'd like the diamond and heart to be red/crimson and the spade and club to be gold. If on the mane or tail as a barrette or hair chopsticks, or what not, please make the spade and/or club in black with gold outline. I would like the pentacle in gold as either a necklace, or a marking in the same place a necklace would fall. I'd also like the cut, wherever it goes to be in gold, though hints of red would be acceptable. The wand and sword should be in red/crimson, unless you think silver would look better (or black if they are against the hair). I would not mind if she was holding the wand in her mouth, or down by the hoof. Likewise I would not mind if she had a scabbard from which she wore the sword. Those are both up to how much editing you want to do. They can be fine as markings, or as I said, items. You could even just put a chalice by a rear hoof of hers for the cup, if you wanted to. I would adore either. If all the minor arcana suits are items, however, I'd love for her to have a silver (if the sword and/or wand is silver) or gold infinity symbol as a marking somewhere.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: if you want to use hair sticks or braclets to get the symbols in, that is fine!
Custom Items: Necklace, sword, wand, chalice, whatever you want if it fits into the above.
Reference Image(s) for Items: can be provided if needed, but not sure that they would be.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arc
Owner: Bardess Ookami
Breed: Tarot
Temper: Thought-provoking
Mate:
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff