We Need Your Help! Angeni Domains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm
I won Mobbu's March custom slot and now have Brighde the Angeni of Loyalty! :::happy dancing:::

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:30 pm
I now own Lady Miliani Solana, whom is the Angeni of Warmth

User Image

<3  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 pm
If I recall correctly (though granted this was SOOOO long ago) Elarinya was one of or the actual first Angeni. As such.. she doesn't have a tag like the others so.. I guess her domain is Christmas? Unless that's too similar to christmas spirit, I don't know? I just stumbled in here and didn't see her on the list so I thought I should post heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:32 pm
Sooo I see this under WIPs:

Valor - Fatal Irony, by Professional Prophet

And I have to ask, is this actually getting done? Because it was part of a big bribe that Meeki had obtained years ago and as far as I knew it was abandoned, Meeki partially refunded??  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 pm
Fatal Irony
Sooo I see this under WIPs:

Valor - Fatal Irony, by Professional Prophet

And I have to ask, is this actually getting done? Because it was part of a big bribe that Meeki had obtained years ago and as far as I knew it was abandoned, Meeki partially refunded??

No idea

If Meeki can confirm that it was not done and she was refunded I"ll remove it from the list

However if she was not refunded for it please let me know so we can work something out.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:02 pm
Nerpin said she'd finish them and then she quit the shop is what Meeki said  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 pm
Meeki said she got refunded some of it, but not Sirenz' cut. She'd cut down the list of soquili considerably and nerpin was going to finish them, but then she quit and nothing has been done.

hanging gallow

Who can I talk to? The list of pets that are owed still:

[19:23] Meeki: Ravenloft Mutant (Meeki)
[19:23] Meeki: White Lion Mutant Male (Meeki) (Wip)
[19:23] Meeki: Moloch Mutant (Meeki) (Wip)
[19:23] Meeki: Jormundard Mutant (Tsu) (Wip)
[19:23] Meeki: Edited Angeni (Nerpin)
[19:23] Meeki: Skullicorn Mutant (Meeki)
[19:23] Meeki: White Wolf Skinwalker (Miss Cherie)
[19:23] Meeki: Edited Angeni (Fatal Irony)
[19:23] Meeki: Predator Mutant (Tsu) (Wip)  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:21 pm
Fatal Irony
Meeki said she got refunded some of it, but not Sirenz' cut. She'd cut down the list of soquili considerably and nerpin was going to finish them, but then she quit and nothing has been done.

Have Meeki pm the list and info to mind she will see about getting it transferred to various artist asap.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:19 pm
Fatal Irony

hanging gallow

In regards to owed work of this nature, you're really going to have to get a hold of Meeki again to find out what if anything has been done since the work was transferred. Unless one of us has been contacted about taking this work over, we couldn't have a concrete answer for you. ^^

If she would still like the work to be finished, then I would totally suggest she send a pm to the mule to get that ball rolling again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:54 am
Beejoux
Fatal Irony

hanging gallow

In regards to owed work of this nature, you're really going to have to get a hold of Meeki again to find out what if anything has been done since the work was transferred. Unless one of us has been contacted about taking this work over, we couldn't have a concrete answer for you. ^^

If she would still like the work to be finished, then I would totally suggest she send a pm to the mule to get that ball rolling again.

I was talking to her as I was posting in here. She said none of the above list was done by Nerpin after the transfer. After Nerpin left no one was contacted to finish this work, to my knowledge. It's a pity, as some of them had been worked on. I remember the WIP for the white lion mutant. It was very nearly complete and looked quite amazing.

meeki

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:31 am
I've gone back and forth with so many people over the last five years or so that I guess I've become jaded into believing it would ever get done. I do have some WIP's but Tig lost the psd's and a wip jpg isn't very helpful. I do want to point out that Nerpin had offered to do it out of pure kindness, but ended up retiring from the shop. I'd love to see some of them get done, even would be willing to simplify or change if needed. I haven't had the best of luck. I still have a basket from Natsube that has never grown. I just feel bad asking or putting it off on others.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 am
Meeki
I've gone back and forth with so many people over the last five years or so that I guess I've become jaded into believing it would ever get done. I do have some WIP's but Tig lost the psd's and a wip jpg isn't very helpful. I do want to point out that Nerpin had offered to do it out of pure kindness, but ended up retiring from the shop. I'd love to see some of them get done, even would be willing to simplify or change if needed. I haven't had the best of luck. I still have a basket from Natsube that has never grown. I just feel bad asking or putting it off on others.

I talked to Mind and Nerp before posting an answer. Nerp said she never got the wip and will not be doing them. Mind said to go ahead and pm her your list of missing soquili and she will get it sorted out in getting it done and completed. She did mention there was some issues previously about some of the customs when Fel was handling them. I am very sorry for the confusion.

As for putting it up to others that is your choice you paid for these and it isn't fair not to get them sad

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:54 am
Meeki

Well one more try maybe? I still have Micah's form (the angeni). Not sure if any of it was tweaked from its original form. I don't think so but I can't be sure. Maybe third time's the charm? lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:07 am
Fatal Irony
Meeki

Well one more try maybe? I still have Micah's form (the angeni). Not sure if any of it was tweaked from its original form. I don't think so but I can't be sure. Maybe third time's the charm? lol

<3! MAYBE LETS HOPE SO  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm
Just wanted to say ~Kiana_Nala~ owns Charisma, the Angeni of the Third Eye :3

She'll be done soonish <3

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]