Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
We Need Your Help! Angeni Domains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felmino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 pm
Requiem is on a list, mine - I am contacting colorists and I have to wait to hear back from them, so please be patient.

There are people on the list who have nothing on their tags because their domains are corroborated by other sources. I am *attempting* to do the same for yours, but because it's a person I have to talk to and not an easily examined list, it takes longer. Since I am not Kalis, Niss or Wyntre, it'll have to be cleared again. The quality of work I'm having to deal with is so poor that I don't trust its accuracy without supporting data.

Yes, anything with a listed Theme should be posted - it can be checked against the lists or the originating colorists.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 pm
Oh I totally didn't spot to this start with... and I am not 100% sure you want it here anyways but.....
Amitiel (Angeni of Truth) is actually co-owned now XD
User Image
With xo -- k a i r i
She was a newbie at the time XD anyways.... the agreement is here  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Xochiquetzal has had a domain change tonight, approved by Si herself. Mindsend will be changing the cert when she can.

Her domain is no longer Aztec, it is now Jungles.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm
When Quetzalcoatl was ordered (back in '08 ) he was requested to have a domain of Immortality.

User Image

I don't have the original PMs, but I did back up the form when he was ordered on a page of my quest thread.

Filled Custom form is in this post - under his cert.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Wasn't Fantome's domain supposed to be Ghosts? I thought his theme was listed as Fear because the whole event's theme was fear: it was the Phobia event. Fantome was the personification of phasmophobia - fear of ghosts. I just remember a discussion about that I think form the event - but I'm not 100%.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Domain: North America

I got her during the July Customs month: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=15976303#192106592

Her theme is listed on her form  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Soquili

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:29 am

Requiem's Sin is verified.

North America is not an acceptable domain, for the same reason Xochiquetzal was required to change hers. Cultures and Places are not eligible domains according to Sirenz. She has been added to the list of currently eligible-to-be-domained Angeni though for phase 2.

Fear is what is on Fantome's tag, his owners do not seem to be adverse to that being his domain, thus it stays, unless they wish otherwise.

I will contact Quetzalcoatl's colorist to verify his domain status.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:47 am
How can that be retroactively applied to a Soquili that already had that domain, though? I mean, sorry, it usually wouldn't be such a big deal to me but she's got the continent in her markings That wasn't a rule when I got her, so why is she being forced to change why other ones are being grandfathered in, like cosplays and mutants?  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Soquili

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 am
Sirenz said so, and it's her shop, that's how.
If she wanted, she could make all the domains disappear tomorrow. It's been retroactively applied to Aztec, and will be retroactively applied to any other domain that doesn't fit her idea of what Angeni represent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 am
Make them disappear! 8D  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:17 pm
I hope I am posting in the right place. I got one of Sirenz RL slots and ordered a growing Angeni. I wanted to see if I have to post what domain I asked for. I triple checked the list here and in the owners list and other various places and put in for the certing info 'Angeni of the Arts'

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am
Arcangelo has been added, and Kamiki has kindly accepted to move America North (now Coeur d'Alene) to the domain of Trade.  

Felmino

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 am
I'm not sure if I should post this here, but just in case ~ I have an incoming custom Angeni with the domain of Plants, her name will be Flora. She was one of Ameh's April customs that didn't get finished and is waiting to be "adopted" by another colorist, but you can see my customs form posted in the appropriate thread on this page to show that I did get a slot. I'm afraid I don't have a WIP image though as Ameh's had to get scrapped since she couldn't finish her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:28 pm
WIP Angeni are indeed desired, I'll add her to the list.  

Felmino

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:33 pm
Here is Arcangelo's cert.

User Image  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]