Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
We Need Your Help! Angeni Domains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm
I am sure we can all come to a reasonable compromise, mistakes do happen! <3

As for my own angeni:

Sarai is the Angeni of Assertiveness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:01 pm
here is Love
User Image  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:06 pm
That sounds perfect. <3 I should be able to start edging him out of the sun domain during the course of the current plot and drop him out for good in the next one.

If you're okay with all of this so far, Cuter, I would just have to ask Lil what she thinks. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:56 pm
I redeemed staff credits for Angeni of Steam in July and Samuality is working on him. Computer issues halted the process.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm
samus x
here is Love
User Image

*headtilt* are you sure thats the one? I don't see theme/domain anywhere, just a temper and a name, and I coulda sworn that domain was older then that... *continues looking through the list* Could be wrong though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm
I also actually own the Angeni of Fate, but he never had the domain listed on his tag:

Cajmera - Regelus
• Angeni of Fate [cert link]  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:00 pm
mindsend

*headtilt* are you sure thats the one? I don't see theme/domain anywhere, just a temper and a name, and I coulda sworn that domain was older then that... *continues looking through the list* Could be wrong though
yeah im very sure cause meeki bought Hate and Love as a pair of siblings  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm
Ok, wasn't sure. I wonder why its not on the cert though o_O  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 pm
Yep, that be Love! Happened in the big colorist customs' event.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:00 pm
Syaoran-Puu
I have another with a domain (co-own with Elissa) but I remember what she is and it is covered on her cert so I will ask my co-owner since really I bough Arella for her so she is her pet mainly XD
Arella
Spoke to Elissa..... she is under the impression that Arella should have been Innocences (and on the cert they are mixed up her temper should be tranquil) however.... I know since then Alexia bought Innocent from mindsend... and since Elissa and I have never bothered using Arella with an ability we are happy to either pick another one or to simply leave her with nothing.... either way we are happy to wait until the list is finished so there are no more overlaps.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

Angeni of Silence  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 am
Ha, I didn't even know he wasn't up there *LOL* shows how bad I suck. Thanks, Lee.  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Felmino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:44 am
CuterThanYou
I am sure we can all come to a reasonable compromise, mistakes do happen! <3

As for my own angeni:

Sarai is the Angeni of Assertiveness

Is she posted anywhere as Assertiveness? Assertiveness doesn't seem to be on any lists that I can find. She's also mutant, which isn't allowed to be domained. (though I have no idea if that was in force back in '08 or not) @_@

Silence, Love were added.

Syaoran-Puu
Syaoran-Puu
I have another with a domain (co-own with Elissa) but I remember what she is and it is covered on her cert so I will ask my co-owner since really I bough Arella for her so she is her pet mainly XD
Arella
Spoke to Elissa..... she is under the impression that Arella should have been Innocences (and on the cert they are mixed up her temper should be tranquil) however.... I know since then Alexia bought Innocent from mindsend... and since Elissa and I have never bothered using Arella with an ability we are happy to either pick another one or to simply leave her with nothing.... either way we are happy to wait until the list is finished so there are no more overlaps.

That sounds fine - once we've gotten the existing Angeni nailed down, you can pick out a new domain for Arella (should her owner desire one).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 am
I have her
User Image  

yoko lorako

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items