Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
We Need Your Help! Angeni Domains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:59 am
Kyribird - Azharaie
  • Angeni of Pride - Tag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 am
one over three
I really appreciate the help but changing his domain is going to have big consequences in his plot and like I said I'm really going to have to think about it. We did a lot of talking about his character and where we wanted to go with him when I was trying for the slots. ^^* It's just going to be hard for me changing everything we've set up and talked about for ages now.

I might wait until this list is officially finished being updated to say for sure. ._.* (edit: If that would be okay?)

What exactly was his power involving the sun? That might help figure out a sun-related specified domain. Like he could be the Angeni of Sunlight, Sun's Radiance, Solar energy, sunspots, yellow dwarf suns (like our own sun), etc etc. He just cant be "Angeni of Sun", but rather a sub/specified power.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 am
I apologize in advance if this isn't right, but I have Healing Whale who was supposed to be the Angeni of Health, but since she's a cosplay I'm not sure if she gets a domain? -remembers reading that somewhere-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 am
MarshMallowPanda
I apologize in advance if this isn't right, but I have Healing Whale who was supposed to be the Angeni of Health, but since she's a cosplay I'm not sure if she gets a domain? -remembers reading that somewhere-
I do believe that is a more recent rule, which is why my Alice and Jasper cosplays get to keep their domains because they were bought before the rule... so I guess it depends when you bought her.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:29 am
That rule about Angeni cosplays not having a domain has been around for a while I thought. I know that only because once my friend's purchased Isabliss who is a cosplay they began wondering how they were able to give her a domain because of that rule. King was still working there then so it has been a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 am
^^* I'm actually revising his power at the moment. It was a sun flare but after actually using it in an RP and revising the Angeli guidelines I thought it was too violent. Not really what I wanted for him.

Honestly a big part of it right now is that I can't quite get over the fact that this is even happening. I checked all the resources available at the time. And now it just feels like I upgraded for naught. ._. Once I chill a bit I should be less... resistant? Bit of a shock is all.

Obviously he's relinquishing that domain. If I can't think of a suitable replacement soon I'll have him recerted to nothing.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:41 am

Cosplays have never really been allowed domains. No matter when you bought them. Some slipped through the cracks, especially ones bought via RL customs, but as it stands now, and has for a while, cosplays (OC or otherwise) are not allowed domains.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:41 am
The current system/list sucks. I know it, y'all know it, I'm sorry that it means we're going to have possible domain conflicts. It's the end result of many years of poor record keeping, non-standardization, and shifting rules. sad

I'll see if I can get ahold of Lil or Cuter.

Felmino

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:01 pm
>: Mm. First thought is to say not too, since it's not their problem... I'm not wanting to take the domain. I mean if I was in their shoes I'm not sure I'd be so keen on the reverse. (edit: someone picking up the domain after me...)

But then I guess I don't really know why you thought to contact them and it may be of use in a way I'm not thinking of.

Gonna to take a walk once my hair is dry... Guess I'm just happy this came to light now rather then later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 pm
I am waiting for Ririka to give my his tag. But I have Silvanus Faunus who's Domain is Forests oDo. I just recently won him.

His untag here, I will comment with his tag when I get it <3.

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:11 pm
Okay so. I've been talking to Kait, his mate's owner, and we've been wondering if it would be possible to give him an arc IC to transition him into a new domain (or out into nothing then back into a new domain again)? Starting it at the end of our current plot would be ideal and I think we could make it work for the characters and circumstances.

The drawback being that it would require that he was a sun angeni (or something close) for a while before it was corrected. But really... I don't want to completely disregard existing RPs because of all this.

Would that be something that would be possible from the point of view of the shop? If so I'll contact Lil and Cuter to see what they think / if they would be alright with it.

Another question would be, how far can I stray from his original domain? It's more important to me that I find something that would suit his character (or that he could grow to suit) then it is to pick something sun related.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:28 pm
Despair is missing because he is currently being colored by Mobbu and i had him listed because his domain is taken even though he is not completed yet but in the works. i had gotten him back in july 09 with staff credits. he was originally going to be done by Nerp but months later i ended up switching to Mobbu.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 pm
I seem to remember Meeki owning the angeni of love and them being a sister or something to the angeni of hate  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:48 pm
samus x
Despair is missing because he is currently being colored by Mobbu and i had him listed because his domain is taken even though he is not completed yet but in the works. i had gotten him back in july 09 with staff credits. he was originally going to be done by Nerp but months later i ended up switching to Mobbu.

Good to know, I'll get it written down.

one over three
Would that be something that would be possible from the point of view of the shop? If so I'll contact Lil and Cuter to see what they think / if they would be alright with it.

Another question would be, how far can I stray from his original domain? It's more important to me that I find something that would suit his character (or that he could grow to suit) then it is to pick something sun related.

Considering it's already been done (i.e. past RP's) I don't see it as being a problem - It'd probably be courteous to keep Cuter/Lil in the loop, but as long as the end result is everyone with their own domain it's fine as far as the shop is concerned.

You can go for any domain that you're comfortable with and that doesn't conflict with those already assigned to Angeni.

Felmino

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces