Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
▓▒░ ι∂яεαм ░▒▓ 【Open】 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Azixe

Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Hello and Welcome!

iMe:
User Image
The Person Bhind the Pixels
Hello, my name is none of your concern, but my username is zNightmare. I am eighteenyears of age. My gender is of Female and I am completely straight, as well as single. But, I am not looking or in need of anyone... I live in the US of A in the deep south, and I am pretty much a geek.

The Charity:
I am not sure exactly why I chose the impossible Pale Marionette, but I want. So, I shall be greedy and want you money... Please, no I am not the demanding type and I keep thinking if I should have a Charity and beg for it. I took up the courage finally.

The Exchange:
Currently I have been collecting some oddities that has not been of use in a while. So I decided to sell many of the items I no longer wear, and no lowballin please.

User Image

AboutAnnouncementsRulesQuestExchangeDonatorsWhite ListBlack ListLinks InLinks Out

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

iMe Status: Online

Thread Status: Open

Creation of Thread: January 3, 2011

AboutAnnouncementsRulesQuestExchangeDonatorsWhite ListBlack ListLinks InLinks Out

Azixe

Master

Azixe

Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

Follow Gaia's TOS.
No Begging.
No Spamming.
No Advertising.
No Trolling.
No Big Post Styles or Page Stretchers.
No Drama.
Send Trades to zNightmare
Keep Cursing to a Minimum.
No Flaming.
No Bumping
Respect.
Do Not Quote the First Page.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image

I randomly decided one day in Febuary of last year to start collecting gold and save up for my first 1 Million. I desprately wanted to buy cheap things during the time, because my whishlist is HUGE with little trinkets that I will most likely never wear again. As I started collecting, I became less and less willing to buy. Reason is, I wanted to buy something magnificent. -- Now that's what you call addicted...

User Image
*Updates Every 5k*

You are not required to donate, but if you are generous I will add your name below on the Donators List. You can donate anything unwanted items, or randoms, or even 1 gold, or you don't have to donate at all. But, if you wish to donate send all trades to zNightmare.

Azixe

Master

Azixe

Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image

Invetory Clearout!

User ImageBuBu Kitty Plushie
150,000g

User ImageWhite Swan x2
350,000g Each
or 650,000g Both

User ImageRaja's Banner
100,000g

Selling for only pure gold in exchange

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image

These are the lovely people I want to thank for donating. Also, you will be including in my profile!

1.-X-Rainbow-Chick7996-X- for 10,000

Azixe

Master

Azixe

Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

These are the people that are exceptional!

-X-Rainbow-Chick7996-X- for being the first to give heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image

These are the people who did not follow the directions, and you do not want to end up here.

Azixe

Master

Azixe

Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20819199][img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/H_Sakura_H/2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20819199][img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/H_Sakura_H/1-2.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

To submit your special thread, please send a personal message to me with the link or the picture icon.

Azixe

Master

Azixe

Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Azixe

Master