Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Where I'm going for Tomorrow-Kai's journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm Kailey, I'm 14, 5' 9'', and I weigh around 139 lbs.
The title of my journal is a line from the song Plush by.. I don't know who, I play it on Rock Band 3. Hopefully, that's something I'll do less.
While this isn't a bad weight range, I'm pretty flabby, and my eating habits could change.
Last year I was around 156 lbs, and maybe 5' 6''ish. No one ever told me I was fat, I was told it was baby fat, that I'd work it off. But I never did. Not until I worked at it. And worked at it. Until close to May-June, I was around 145 lbs. I felt better because I had got off my butt and started walking and biking through my neighborhood each day. But there was a hitch in my plan. I skipped out on lunch every day. Once school kicked in, I had marching band, and getting all 3 meals was crucial. I realized I couldn't eat what I want as long as I skipped out on lunch, I had to eat healthy things. I started and the pounds went up at first, but now people tell me how better I look. But what I need to focus on now is stamina and toning.
My goals are to eat less carbs (I realize being 14 I need a good amount of carbs, but I eat empty without realizing it.), more fruits and veggies, and try to get out more and work with my weight and body shape so I can be in better condition for band camp this summer.
My weight goal is 120, but my dream goal is 105. Deadline: January 1, 2012. It's barely a resolution as much as it is a promise to myself. It begins now for later in life.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Websites I'm using:
Livestrong
Cutting Myself in Half/

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:45 pm
Day 1 1.03.11

Woke up at 5:00 am to get ready for school. Ate an egg sandwich with cheese and ketchup on whole wheat, I'm guessing was under 400 calories.

At 2:35, I ate a Healthy Choice meal

For 45 minutes, I walked quickly and ran a bit. By the end my legs were heavy and I was breathing heavily. This will take time to get used to.

At around 7-ish, I ate one serving of Lasagna and a banana.

According to Livestrong, today I ate 911 calories.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 pm
So I haven't been posting much lately. I've been slipping up, hopefully this'll help me get back on track. Tomorrow I shall start posting again.  

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 am
I'm going to post yesterday's journal today since I got back on track this week and today I can't go anywhere because of ice on the road.

Wednesday, 3 February 2011
Breakfast: Lean Pocket, a glass of milk. I was too lazy to cook anything :/

Lunch: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, vegetables on the side. I've been eating the cafeteria lunches with my friend so she has someone to go with, but I think I'm going to start making my own from now on because it usually means me eating pizza or a burger.

From 7-8:30, I went to Planet Fitness and worked out. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, at least 17 done jogging, 8 walking, and the rest cooldown. I went to the weights and steps. The place I go offers this 30-minute express workout.

Dinner: When I got home I ate a turkey patty and a cup of fruit and milk.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 am
So I'm very behind on my work. That's my bad, I have been working on my Geometry stuff. I've made room for running too.
>>I'm gonna steal this format because I'm really lazy >.< <<
Date:
3/04

Breakfast:
Denny's D-Light Breakfast sandwich
Banana
Coffee with a little milk and sugar.

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Calorie Total:

Water: