Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 am
integer01853
I hope it's ok to post a thank you here: to the guild owners for their very generous prize(s), patience in answering questions, assistance with technical issues and constant attention to matters that keep this guild active and fun, (despite the extra demands on their time with their new baby); to all the members who posted their tanks, take the time to tap and play other guild members tanks, (especially those kindergarten tanks talk2hand ), and post to keep everyone up to date on GA developments. Thanks for the stuff I forgot to mention also. I love this guild. 3nodding

ty integer for all your kind words, and we love doing this and seeing OUR TEAM happy!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:06 pm
integer01853
I hope it's ok to post a thank you here: to the guild owners for their very generous prize(s), patience in answering questions, assistance with technical issues and constant attention to matters that keep this guild active and fun, (despite the extra demands on their time with their new baby); to all the members who posted their tanks, take the time to tap and play other guild members tanks, (especially those kindergarten tanks talk2hand ), and post to keep everyone up to date on GA developments. Thanks for the stuff I forgot to mention also. I love this guild. 3nodding
thanks integer and congratulation on your new fish!!! looks like you have graduated out of the kindergarten tanks and r on your way!!!  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

integer01853

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm
pauvre matou
Congrat's to integer!

I'm averaging over 180 posts a day, and most of those are bumps.
No idea how many are guild members, and no way I'm writing all of that down.
User Image

I tried to send you a token gift for my (our) appreciation of your taps and bumps but you are not accepting gifts at the moment. So I guess this "Thank You" will have to do?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image
Wow i've TAPPED & GRABBED allot along w/bumps
There is no way that i will be able to keep records of all that
So consider the above a symbolic bump for all

Enjoy the glow!

User Image

ҒƖƧĦ Ǥ˩ѲƜƖИǤ: CLICK FOR User Image REPLY BOX

DragonQn

Demonic Dragon

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 am
Just want to say, you guys that are bumping tanks here, are doing great!!! Thank you!!! Joe  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 am
Thank you for the predator pup. My next tank should be a blast to play! And thanks to all the members who bump my glow. I'm such a crappy computer operator I miss my glow more often than not. rolleyes  

integer01853

integer01853

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 am
A BIG thank you goes out to Joe, Angel, and Mystic for the Buzz Kill prize as well as their persistence in coming up with ideas to keep this guild active and fun. Thanks to the guild bumpers who consistently help out by bumping my tank as well. Often I get so busy bumping other tanks I miss my own glow. rolleyes I'm also really happy to see more people using the game forums as some of us spend a lot of time in it and bump there (a lot). If you haven't been there lately come on over and join in the fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:25 pm
-giggles- No way can I keep track of all my bumping. I don't even want to try.

Best of luck to everyone winning the prizes. heart

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

ProwlingJoe
Vice Captain

Dangerous Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 am
Congratulations winners for Jan.1/29-Feb.2/4 GREAT BUMPING!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 pm
Quick question. When bumping do you have to bump until the end of the glow or is there a set amount of bumps you have to post in their glow threads when you grab?  

kinkykitty89

Ruthless Elder

15,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kinkykitty89

Ruthless Elder

15,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 pm
Anybody?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 pm
kinkykitty89
Anybody?
bumping just once is allowed biggrin  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 pm
Congratulations Winners for
Feb. 2/5-2/11
1.misskattyme w/205+ bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Kokeshi Collectible"
2.integer01853 w/196 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram"
3.Jelly Jaks w/173 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Rooster"
Also great bumping kinkykitty89, you were so close w/ 129 bumps!!!
xXX_ichigo_xXx09 & Testicular Diabeetus you both were next in line, Keep up you bumping!!! xd And for those Not posting, but are bumping, great job, we see you out there & we love it!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 am
Congratulations to gwenivere_the_woad and misskattyme for this weeks bump winners. Thanks to the guild for the feather coatl I won also. You all are awesome! heart heart  

integer01853

integer01853

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 am
kinkykitty89
Quick question. When bumping do you have to bump until the end of the glow or is there a set amount of bumps you have to post in their glow threads when you grab?

I like to bump before I play the glow and then again with the score after I play. I know it's not required but it certainly makes a difference in the number of players you generate for the tank you bumped. I also bump glows until the end for people that do the same for me. I would never be able to fill a game without help and few random players bump. (It's that do unto others thing I guess. 3nodding )  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff