Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Birth by sleep final mix

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:27 pm
Yes they went and done it they decided to remake BBS.It looks really nice but of course they wont bring it out over here.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/bbsfm/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:53 pm
The day they do release for U.S I will buy it & it looks wicked!  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 pm
Unfortunately it wont be released outside of japan if you want it you will have to import it and if you have the original psp you can actually play it smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 pm
Yeah I know...But I don't have the money to do that...or own a PSP yet sweatdrop I heard on a wikia sight for Kingdom Hearts the creator might one day but not now...But I'm very very unsure so don't go thinking he will...  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:22 pm
Here we go, I was just looking for a topic on the Final Mixes. I'm just going to put this here instead of starting a new thread.

So I was exploring one of the KH merch sites, pretty sure it was one for the UK. But I saw that it was selling one of the final mixes. I'm a bit confused on this because as far as I remember, they were only being released in Japan? But has that changed now? I haven't been following it too closely. Or maybe it wasn't really there and I'm going insane (I'm willing to bet its the latter).

Also, I'm actually thinking about buying the final mixes eventually, but obviously I'll need the right things to run them on an American PS2 or I'll have to get another PS2 completely.

Sometimes I really just wish I lived in Japan so I could get all this crap. Its the same with the manga they had been publishing, apparently not enough people were buying it in the US or elsewhere so they stopped selling them overseas which is bogus and completely unrelated but whatever.

I'm still curious as to why they won't translate the FMs and sell them overseas, they'd make more money by doing it, even if translating does cost them a good amount of it. Perhaps its because a good chunk of their money has to go to Disney for letting them use the characters and stories, its not like Disney doesn't make enough bloody money as it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:54 pm
if you r interested in playing the final mixes on ur ps2 all u need is a program called swap magic u can goodgle it and find a website where u can buy it wink  

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces