Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Demon Plots! Fighters needed to join an army! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 am
User Image

Demon thinks he is the toughest thing on four legs!
I want to him to have to 'earn' that cockiness of his......

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:59 am
PLOT IDEAS!

Please note: Open to suggestions!

Ok..... So...

User ImageFoalhood
Demon pretty much doesn't have anything going on as a foal at the moment, so I would love to have some foal RP. He would argue with his sisters, attack anything that moved..... but he has lots to learn.
So a Kalona (or evil horsey) that can teach him a trick or two would be nice!

Encounters

Fights

Lessons -learning things the hard way will probably be best for him XD I have nothing against him getting the snot kicked out of him several times XD hehehe.

Teenhood
(NOT A BREEDING PLOT!) Demon likes to 'claim' things, I would love for him to find a mare that catches his interest.... and he persues her only to fail. Open to her attacking him XD nothing says 'get lost' like a good old fight. Because of his father's standards he is likely to go for other Kalona's, anyone who has something 'interesting' about them.... or wings. o.O Sorry, they are slightly pig like in this department.

Eventually Demon will spot Cherish, a simple mare that intregues him. He will steal her away, claim her as his own and eventually breed with her in an effort to keep her happy -he believes all mares find happiness in foals if they are not Kalonas or SWs..... he is a little niave in this department.

FIGHTS! He will get in lots of fights.... mainly trying to defend his 'territory'. A cave and mountain pass.... it may not be much but it is 'His'. He dislikes it when people touch or try to take what is his.

Adulthood
Demon hears rumours that Cherish's family are plotting to come and steal her away from him.... he WILL NOT allows this, so he will recurit an army.
Of course.... he is a Kalona, so he is more than prepared to have his leadership challenged, and after all the years of fighting he will likely come up on top..... he fights dirty!

So I need people to come and fright in an army...... =D

IDEAS??

****NEW****
Demon had just learnt that some Kalonas can use 'black magic' the purer their genes the more likely and stronger their powers.... he wants someone to show him or tell him HOW to do it so he can try to teach himself. GOT! Alti.

After that I need.... a victum! Kalona black magic wears off if they get far enough away from a Kalona OR if they are healed by a pure Unicorn (I can offer Regulus if needs be). This means they will feel weak, a dormant illness rising forth or a known weakness of theirs increasing....... but they won't die because they will either be healed by Regulus or get far enough away from Demon that the effects wear off.

---------------------------

I will do both Guild and AIM RP!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:44 am
*raises hand* Though she will not admit it, Fathom loves her brother. She would help him protect his property at all costs!  

Dixie

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:45 am
Dixie
*raises hand* Though she will not admit it, Fathom loves her brother. She would help him protect his property at all costs!
Heheh XD Thankies Fathom..... I would pet you but you would bite me!

We should do some more sibling RP if you are game!
I was looking in my teepee and was deverstated to discover that Demon has only ever had two RPs!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:30 am
I'm open to Windsor being the unacquirable mare, as a backlogged RP when she was a young adult.
At that age, she doesn't like guys at all, so she'd be pretty disgusted.

User Image  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 am
Oh I love Windsor XD .....she has wings so he would be interested in that, I am sure he would attempt to possess her XD

Would you like me to start?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:49 am
ninja  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Moonstar-xo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am
I can offer Houdini (boy in my signature) for roleplay with Demon.

I was thinking that maybe they meet when he is a foal, Houdini would be curious because he has never see anyone like Demon and his mischievious heart would call to him to 'play' for a while. Perhaps Houdini can show Demon how to 'disappear', which would be using the shadows and colours to your advantage. Demon = brown so I think of tree trunks, but you can have whatever.

Or if you wanted someone who was not like Demon for his 'army' then I could perhaps offer Houdini, perhaps Demon does something that leaves Houdini in his debt and one day Demon collects?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 am
Moonstar-xo
I can offer Houdini (boy in my signature) for roleplay with Demon.

I was thinking that maybe they meet when he is a foal, Houdini would be curious because he has never see anyone like Demon and his mischievious heart would call to him to 'play' for a while. Perhaps Houdini can show Demon how to 'disappear', which would be using the shadows and colours to your advantage. Demon = brown so I think of tree trunks, but you can have whatever.

Or if you wanted someone who was not like Demon for his 'army' then I could perhaps offer Houdini, perhaps Demon does something that leaves Houdini in his debt and one day Demon collects?
Hmmmmm..... I like the idea of him meeting someone none Kalona like, Demon may look down on him because he is not a Kalona but we could see what happens.

Maybe we should play it by here? If they match or something happens then maybe Houdini could come to fight and stand in his army later on.

Do you want to start or shall I?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:29 am
heart  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:03 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 pm
I could offer Hävitys for a good fight.

User Image

He's also very territorial and possessive. While he wouldn't go around randomly trying to claim territory, and normally he's somewhat laid back despite appearances, I imagine the idea of some punk trying to chase him out of anywhere would make him angry enough to retaliate. xD

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 pm
Hi hi Sya!

I'm not sure how they could fit in anywhere, but I'm up to offering Liella or Ianthe for your plots. This could perhaps pan into the "planning to get Cherish" back thing, or something different. Doesn't matter, but I just want you to know that they're available. :3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff