Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Lookit these bad boys -- Looking for a little romance <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:32 pm
I have two (one-and-a-half) wonderful male Soq that need friends and roleplay :BB  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

Name: Rajput
Personality: He doesn't open up well to outsiders, or anyone for that matter. He comes off as snarky and unappreciative, but deep down he's (probably) a good guy. It just takes a while to know the stallion underneath.
History: Raised in an isolated herd that resided in the desert, Rajput was raised to be hostile and wary to outsiders or anyone new he didn't recognize or know. Bored of his mundane life in the desert, he left his herd to explore the world around him. It's the first time that Rajput set his hoof onto the grassland, he's learned that he doesn't like it much.

Want: Friends, enemies, mate (will be picky)
Don't Want: Death, etc.

Plots

1. New Places Bring New Things Rajput came from a herd in the desert that was secluded from most herds. He only thought Soquili like him and Wind Soquili were the only ones that existed. I want him to meet as many different Soquili as he can.

2. Romance I can see Rajput as definitely a one-girl kinda guy. He doesn't make friends easily, and probably finding love is even harder for him. So I want him to maybeee find a girl that he falls for that will break his heart (she could already have a mate, or she just likes to play with him etc~). He's not really affected by seductive-sexy females, its probably more of personality he's looking for.

After she breaks his heart, he'll probably go on a 'I-hate-females-they're-bitches' rampage' and etc. During this time, he'll just brood and whatever, probably creating a lot of Soq that don't like him cause he's just being a snot and whatnot. During this time, perhaps he could make another friend that will agree with his whole view of females (he already has a bestie by the name of Pavitra). Also, during this time, maybe Raj will find a girl that will change his mind about females. He'll eventually fall in love with her and etcetc~

Gekokoko

Gekko

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Name: Billy the Kid
Personality: He's resourceful and like a cowboy outlaw. His personality needs to be developed more as well xD;;

Want: Friends
Don't Want: Mate, death etc.

Plots

Give me some? :B

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:36 pm
Roleplays and other things will go here :3

Rajput
[x] - With Victoria
[x] - With Pavitra
[x] - With Orea
[x] - With Alti
[x] - With Naniahiahi
[x] - With Xing Xing
[x] - With Jin-Soo
[x] - With Tynan

Billy the Kid
[x] - With Ferra Elric
[x] - With Synestra

Gekokoko

Gekko

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 pm
And opennn <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:36 pm
I would love to toss Victoria at Rajput in order for them to both to develop their personalities, and to also make some friends. :]

User Image  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:49 pm
Sure! Though I don't think he'll be too nice to her xD;;

do you mind starting though~?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:28 pm
That's alright. :] She is very courageous and strong-willed. So she will be able to hold her own. Haha.

And not at all. I'll start on it in a few minutes. Should I post the link here?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:32 pm
That would be lovely ; o ;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm
Sorry it's kinda short. ^^; x  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:22 pm
and tags back to you <:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:26 pm
For Rajput: I can offer up Alti as an enemy. Long story short, she is mean and wants anything that isn't a Kalona to just die already.

For either of them: My girl Synestra could use some friends. She's a spunky and adventurous little mare who doesn't let her small size get in her way.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 pm
Ooooh. I love Alti <3
I would loooove for him to have her as an enemy, but I'm not too much for fights and injury stuff >o>;; is she brutal?

Aww. Synestra is so cute! I would love to RP with her *pets*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 pm
Well I haven't really RPed Alti much, so I can't say for certain if she is brutal or not, but if you don't want fights/injuries I can work with that. She can just be a total insulting b***h to him because of his inferior blood.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 pm
And that is what I love best B)  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items