Lok'Tar Ogar! FOR THE WARCHIEF! Duel's Quest! :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:14 pm

User Image

Hi guys, I see you found one of the few quests i've started in Soquili.

But this one had got me all worked up and ready to go!
Why, you ask?
Why?!

It's World of Warcraft!
Plus its one of the most epic NPCs ever created in the games and comics. <3

Yep, that's right! I have started a quest for the Warchief of the Horde and Shaman of the Earthen Ring; Thrall himself!

My next posts will contain his Quest form, quest progress and the people who have kindly donated for this.
I'll also add a link or two leading to some info on Thrall's background and storyline within the game for those who don't know that much about him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:47 pm
Here is the form I plan on using for customs once I gain enough gold. Feel free to poke me over PM if i've detailed something wrong.

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:

Name of horse:
Thrall

Owner:
Duelist of Pokemon

Temper:
Strong-Hearted

Breed:
Shaman

Description:

Hide ~ Green

Eye color ~ Blue

Hair Color ~ Dark Brown

Hair Style ~ Much of his mane is hidden underneath the hood of his outfit. However, two long braids (as seen in the pictures below) hang down his front to about his waist. As a Soquili, they would hang down to about his knees, I believe. Red straps are wrapped about the tops and bottom, as well as a gold band holds it closed. He also has a goatee of sorts, also seen in the ref. images below.

As far as I can see, I would think his tail would be hidden under his outfit. However, if this look odd, please add a medium-length tail done in a similar style to his braids.

Tusks ~ Thrall does have tusks, though they're not extreme like the troll ones. Small to about medium size. Check the pictures below.

Small Request? ~ I would like Thrall to be on the Warhorse lines without the leg feathering, please. Also, if possible, I would like the colorist to add the crease lines on his face as well.

Reference image(s):
Thrall posing/facing forward

Thrall facing forward, to the side, and turned away

In-game Screenshot of a human holding the Doomhammer

Which stage you want them to start as?:
Adult

Default accessory color(s)?:
See Reference Pics and description

Premade Tag Number:
N/A

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Red and Black

Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Red and Black

Tag BG (for custom tag):
Horde Symbol

Hair/clothing edits:
(Hair edits are listed above)

Clothing ~ (His outfit is his Shaman outfit from the new Cataclysm Expansion. Some of my description may not be up to par, the images might provide a better explanation then I can. If you have questions though, i'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. I also may have missed somethings in my description that he has in the pics above. I apologize in advance if so.) It consists of stitched-up hides colored from a light brown to a cream color, outlined in white and brown. The belt around his waist does have chains around it; they also drape around his backside as well. Plus, he has two feathers hanging from said belt, white and tipped in red. The necklace he wears is clasped in a gold/copper material. Finally, the pouch on his belt bears the same symbol as on his belt, with the same decorations.

Another request if possible ~ I would like, if possible, the Doomhammer to be laying near his front hooves.

Duelist of Pokemon

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

Here be me quest progress, as well as those who have donated (if they wish to be known. <3)

Current Gold Needed: 850k

Progress: 879,000 / 850,000
It...is....DONE! -battlecry- Now all I need is a slot. biggrin

More might be needed depending if said colorist says so.

Donators/Donations'
Nyoko: <33333333 Thank joos! FOR THE HORDE!
Minty: 8D <3333
Toadies: ^-^! Thank joos!
Sage: ilu, yes? :3 <3
Minty (again): ilu ;A; <3 Will you marry me?

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games