Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Nymphie's journey!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nymphiedora

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 am
I'm not sure if this is the right guild for me, as I'm not as into weight loss and I am more into being more energetic, but I guess the two go hand in hand and I definitely would love to loose weight smile Anyways I need a place to keep track of my goals and this guild seems nice.

I'm 5'8 and 192.5 pounds. I would love to be around 150. Or maybe get down from size 14/16 to size 8/10.

My new years resolutions are to eat fruit at least 3 times a week, only drink soda when I go out, exercise 30 minutes a day, and eat breakfast everyday. LAst semester I had soda and candy for breakfast every day, it was bad XD I need to switch to cereal, fruit, juice. Its not much but a start is a start right? I am really good at keep my resolutions all year long, I did it for 2010 so hopefully I can do it for 2011 as well!

I'm spending the year studying abroad in Germany which makes it hard. I am not going to join a gym while I'm there, and food is a b***h. I have a hot plate and fridge and that is IT. And school doesnt feed me : ( But excuses are lame and I'm going to try my hardest to get healthy : )

I'm home in America for a month for Christmas. I dont feel like waiting until the New Year starts or I go back to Germany to start this, bc if I put it off I will never start! So I will start it right now! I already had soda today but its ok, I will not have it later. And now I will try to find fruit in my house and I will go walk my dog for exercise : )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm
Hi! I also started...from today! Good luck, I am sure decision is the first step! Its so funny that you write that food in Germany is not healthy... I live next to Germany and many would say that food in USA is not healthy... I guess it totally depends on what you eat - fast food from USA or potatoes and meat swimming in fat sauce in Germany (thats how I imagine it) - both are bad for diet haha....  

Lainauriel

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff