Submit

Synyster Nytemare

Tipsy Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 pm
if anyone has an ipod or iphone and you have these apps,whats a good anime to watch/read?

on the manga rock app im currently reading fruits basket, since i never finished it and i was starting to watch random episodes on crunchyroll but i need a recomendation on something good.

any suggestions??  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:27 pm
The new season starts in a couple of weeks, and Crunchyroll will be simulcasting some of the shows. I'd suggest looking into their simulcasts and watching anything that sounds interesting.

I could give some recommendations from there, but I'd need to know some series/genres that you do or don't like. Could you list a few?  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Synyster Nytemare

Tipsy Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 am
Zephyrkitty
The new season starts in a couple of weeks, and Crunchyroll will be simulcasting some of the shows. I'd suggest looking into their simulcasts and watching anything that sounds interesting.

I could give some recommendations from there, but I'd need to know some series/genres that you do or don't like. Could you list a few?

well i like naruto, bleach, inuyasha, full metal alchemist. but is the romance ones good? ive never watched one and would maybe give it a try.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 am
Synyster Nytemare
Zephyrkitty

well i like naruto, bleach, inuyasha, full metal alchemist. but is the romance ones good? ive never watched one and would maybe give it a try.

..I thought you meant Fruits Basket had a new season. Feeh. Dx

Romance ones are good, depending on the genre. =]
Kimi Ni Todoke is amazingly cute, but horribly slow.

Since you like shounen action, I think you would prefer something like Eureka Seven.
It's very fast-paced, action-y, and focuses on romantic entanglements.
It's kind of like Gundam but way more fun and hyper. ;P

Full Metal Panic! is a great show. It's completely different that Full Metal Alchemist, mind you. It's kind of a blend of Inuyasha and Eureka Seven. It has tons and tons of military-style action (with more realistic mecha) and lots of cutsey romantic fluff on the side. It's actually really funny, if overly melodramatic at other times.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Synyster Nytemare

Tipsy Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 pm
flauterfli
Synyster Nytemare
Zephyrkitty

..I thought you meant Fruits Basket had a new season. Feeh. Dx

Romance ones are good, depending on the genre. =]
Kimi Ni Todoke is amazingly cute, but horribly slow.

Since you like shounen action, I think you would prefer something like Eureka Seven.
It's very fast-paced, action-y, and focuses on romantic entanglements.
It's kind of like Gundam but way more fun and hyper. ;P

Full Metal Panic! is a great show. It's completely different that Full Metal Alchemist, mind you. It's kind of a blend of Inuyasha and Eureka Seven. It has tons and tons of military-style action (with more realistic mecha) and lots of cutsey romantic fluff on the side. It's actually really funny, if overly melodramatic at other times.

hmm..thanks!i will try those.and i think ive watched an episode of eureka seven a long time ago.i think it was like the last episode..
ill give kimi a try first smile  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff