Submit

yoshehiro

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am
"Dear ************ (X10)

Merry Xmas, friend! I sure hope Santa brings you all the things you asked for this year. I know how badly you wanted that new knife you saw in Wal-mart-- I remember you telling me, "Boy, I sure would give my left piggys to have one of those, even if I had to commit a thousand thefts to get it. I'd gladly throw my childhood hero, ...uh..., out of a moving bus to get my hands on one. I''d punch superman! in the arm for just one moment with that thing."

Well, I hope it doesn't come to that. May all your holiday wishes come true!

Yours I suck at this. XD ,
yoshehiro"

See? Ten of my friends keep getting messed up letters from me.... I'm not high on sugar.. .really!! lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 am
Haha! I'm always awesome at these! I think it's because I try to think how the word may be used.

Dear ********

Today we decorated our holiday Bonsai Tree. I hung strings of hairy deodorants all over it, and topped it with a laptops. It's scary! Plus it smells like a used diapers, wafting holiday cheer throughout the house. Pretty soon I'm going to fly some cookies to give to my man slave. I've got a few special ingredients I want to include: some chestnuts, puppies and tall berries. Doesn't that sound delicious?

Yours immpeciably,
xena91388

Dear ***************,

Merry Xmas, friend! I sure hope Santa brings you all the things you asked for this year. I know how badly you wanted that new corset you saw in Dollar Tree-- I remember you telling me, "Boy, I sure would give my left big toe nail to have one of those, even if I had to commit a thousand assault and batterys to get it. I'd gladly throw my childhood hero, Jack Lemmon, out of a moving bus to get my hands on one. I''d punch Bicycle Repair Man in the little toe nail for just one moment with that thing."

Yours quickly,
xena91388  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 am
Aw, I love those things.
They're so much fun!
Even if they come out sounding a little wrong some times. xD

Quote:
Dear _____,

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting warm and cozy when it's cold outside. Right now we are all huddled around a elephant for warmth drinking apple juice. I'm reading a book on the history of snakes-- really easy stuff. What''s the weather like where you are? I heard it might get pretty dead before the week's over. Oh well; rain or shine, you can always hop under a sock and snuggle up with a whale on your lap!

Yours awesomely,
Utziel

Dear _____,

I'm writing this letter to wish you a tender Xmas! I'm sure visions of spaghetti-plums are already catching in your head, but there's still work to be done. Did you remember to deck your boxes with boughs of jelly? Have you spiked the peanut butter with plenty of milk? Have you swim your pants by the chimney with care? Did you leave out chorizo and some wine for Santa and his reindeer?

Yours loudly,
Utziel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:24 pm
I'm soooooo awesome!

Dear _______,

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting warm and cozy when it's cold outside. Right now we are all huddled around a Mt. Everest for warmth drinking milk. I'm reading a book on the history of sexy bishonens-- really boyish stuff. What''s the weather like where you are? I heard it might get pretty small before the week's over. Oh well; rain or shine, you can always hop under a corset and snuggle up with a chocobo on your lap!

Yours quickly,
xena91388  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am
Mwahahahaha!

Dear _________,

I'm writing this letter to wish you a small Xmas! I'm sure visions of haggis-plums are already flying in your head, but there's still work to be done. Did you remember to deck your sexy bishonen with boughs of crack? Have you spiked the fruitcake with plenty of malta? Have you toss your corset by the chimney with care? Did you leave out fried chicken and some malta for Santa and his reindeer?

Yours gladly,
xena91388  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 am
wth is wrong with you ladies XD  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:51 am
I think I rock at making this funny.

Quote:

Dear _______,

Looks like winter's here--zombies have been falling all night and now the ground is completely covered! I almost couldn't get out of the house; this stuff is up to my head. So I got out a axe and killed them into a pile. ___ and I have been jumping in it all day. I'm hoping that the weather changes, though; before Christmas I really want to make death angels.

Yours still-alive-ly,
Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Quote:

Dear ________,

Merry Xmas, friend! I sure hope Santa brings you all the things you asked for this year. I know how badly you wanted that new iPod you saw in Aeropostale-- I remember you telling me, "Boy, I sure would give my left heart to have one of those, even if I had to commit a thousand adulterys to get it. I'd gladly throw my childhood hero, Justin Bieber, out of a moving bus to get my hands on one. I''d punch nananananana BATMAN in the brain for just one moment with that thing."

Yours stealthily,
Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces