View Results

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 am
Right, so the women of my family have always been rather on the large side with most girls growing a full C-cup through puberty and then growing into a D upon pregnancy. I, myself, am currently a C.

I am most comfortable sleeping on my stomach and side in what is known clinically as "The Recovery Position". Recently I noticed it has been getting uncomfortably harder to breath when I do this! (I think they got a little bigger, had to buy a new bra the other day)

My boobs are literally pushing against my chest when I try to sleep in my favorite position!! It's like my chest is being crushed! gonk

Sleeping on my back is awkward too! Without a bra, I feel my boobs pulling to the sides and it's a little weird and uncomfortable.

I JUST WANNA SLEEP!!!! gonk

Recently I've taken to sleeping with my exorcise bra. It's a pretty strong bra that keeps my boobs completely immobilized and pushes them in a little. I still have a slight crushing sensation when I'm on my stomach, but it's not as bad and easier to sleep through! emo

So how are you guys and your boobs?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:28 am
Damn. That really sucks. I have no problem with my boobs.When I was little I did,because I started to develop earlier than most but now I'm ok with them now that I am almost 17. I'm a 34C and 5'1.Pretty small person. And I don't know where I got my boobs from.My boobs are bigger than my moms and then most of the women on my dads side,has small boobs..hm..Oh well..I'm glad they are just the right size,not too small not too big..  

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 am
I used to be self-conscious about them, because they are so small. I used to by padded bras only to make them look larger, but now I only by padded bras because I get cold really easy. > x <
They're 34A, and I used to hate it. I've gotten to love them though, although that might be just because my boyfriend likes them. xD His love for them makes me feel better about them, honestly.
Although I am mad at them at the moment, because I think my BC pills are making them grow. D'x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:35 pm
My problem is that mine aren't exactly boobs. They're more like manboobs. You know, floppy, saggy, droopy, like a man's or an old lady's.

That came from ~9 years of refusing to wear a bra regularly. Guess I should have listened to my mom emo  

basselope7

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 pm
I wish I had a C cup ._.

I'm DD
My friend is an F...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 pm
@ basselope7;
Really?
That's horrible.
I never wear bras unless I'm going somewhere. xD
So I should, even if they are small?

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 pm
I've been living with feeling like crap because i'm lopsided and i'm only a 32C or 34B

I feel flatchested sad

More because my a** is so big...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Do you realize all I've been through?

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

•••I dislike my boobs.
They're too big, and one you can tell is bigger than the other.
I wish I had smaller ones. T~T

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Of course you don't, fool.

Infinite Pandora

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:21 pm
Man I miss having a C cup. I have DD's and I do my best to ignore them. They get in the way a LOT.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm
Awwh, that sucks for you :/

I have a B cup x3 ...36B..Everything is perfectly balance ;3 ... I used to be unsure about them , because they kinda look like pyramids or cones without a bra ._. ..but now when I have a boyfriend who really likes them...Damn.. I feel good about them thanks yo him ;D

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 pm
Have you ever thought about breast reduction? (probably mispelled that. forgive me) Or is it not that bad?

My cousin who is like 39 or 40 is getting one because her's are waaaayyy to big! She's short, and she has a kinda hunched back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 pm
If they continue to get bigger and prove to be troublesome, then I'd consider a breast reduction if I were you.

As for me, I'm a small B, 34B, and although I wonder what it'd be like if they're a bit bigger, I like them just fine the way they are. I'm really thin too, so proportion wise they are fine as well. They're exactly a handful, which my fiance loves.
xd  

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 pm
This topic is so random. It makes me giggle. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:13 am
Allow girl the serenity,

0.0 I wish I was back to a D, or a DD even. emo Proportionally, mine are great (45-30-40), but as for my back, my shoulders and my upper chest muscles, not so great. I have size 36F and I have to get them ordered because I can find NOWHERE in AZ that sells F-size bras in anything less than a 42.

to serve Him in peace.

Alyx Rodanthe

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:51 am
I'm sqeezing into a C, i refuse to get into a D as long as a C fits
Obviously i think my boobs r too big, exspecially cuz i'm actually rather small (5 foot and 100pounds)  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff