Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-10] Nothing is as simple as it seems[OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Used Jello

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image
Rɛlaʈioɳships arɛɳ’t siɱplɛ
.:Rules:.

ᵠ You MUST have at least two paragraphs. No more than five.

ᵠ No godmodding/ pefect characters

ᵠ I would prefer that you have SEKEs more than UKEs or SEMEs, since it makes the roleplay more fun, however if you feel that your character should be one or the other, then that’s fine.

ᵠ PM me your characters

ᵠ And have fun!~

Rulɛs//Sʈoʁy//Characʈɛr Pʁofilɛs//Chaʁacʈɛrs  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 am
User Image
.:Story:.

Life can give one unexpected twists and turns, as well as long complex problems. Ten teens realize this when they met up at a New Year's party.

Used Jello

Used Jello

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
Rɛlaʈioɳships arɛɳ’t siɱplɛ

Quote:
Username:
Name:
Bio:[keep this short]
Other:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm
Characters (will edit soon)
1.RESERVE
2.Username: Alikia Tsuki
Name: Edward Fuchioni
Appearance:User Image
Dislikes: Snobby people, spicy food, pain
Bio: Edward comes from a well of family but he doesn't really have a family. His mother died when he was young and hes never known his father, he lives with his aunt. One day he wants to become a famous musician but there is one thing that might stand in the way of that, he was born with a weak heart and has to see a doctor constantly.
Other: Edward is a seke leaning towards uke

Username: Kashira Ka04
Name: Avery Sohma
Appearance: Click Here (Verdant green eyes, dark brown hair, & cream white skin)

Likes: Dark chocolate, poetry, swimming, motorcycles, gardening, travel, & action films

Dislikes: Celery, romance novels, arguing, homework, cooking, failure, & dogs

Bio: Avery comes from a middle class family and is the oldest brother of troublesome twin sisters. His mother has poor health & his father recently lost his job, forcing Avery to have to juggle two jobs while attending college, as well as, taking out huge loans. He is a freshman because of taking a year off from school. Avery is majoring in English.

Other: His ever present smile often masks all other emotions he may be feeling. However, his eyes easily betray the truth. Avery is a seke leaning towards seme. He considers himself to be homoflexible.

4.Username: kh_sora_1708
Name: Disuke Omura
Appearance: User Image
Likes: Playing his guitar, chocolate, cats, rainy days, and looking at the sky when there is a full moon.
Dislikes: very noisy people, wakeing up early, homework, some spicy foods.
Bio: Daisuke had alot of problems with his parents, especialy with his father, he loved playing his guitar and he was also a part of a band with some of his friends, but his father never liked that idea. He left home when he was 15, even though his mother didn't want him to leave, but he couldn't stand the problems with his father any more. He managed to keep himself up untill now and not leave school, even though his grades aren't so good. The only partner that he has in his small apartment is an odd-eyed white cat.
Other: He is a seke leaning a bit more to uke.

Used Jello

Used Jello

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 pm
Open~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 pm
Um do I have to post a picture for the appearence or can I write it out, also should I just title the PM *for the rp?*  

xhauntedsoulx

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:43 am
((Check what the skeleton requires & the title for the rp "Nothing is simple..." should be fine. It worked for me : D))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 pm
((Since, it appears that the creator of this rpg has abandoned it, I'll see about talking to them about letting me take charge of this thread. I like the potential this storyline has. In the meantime, treat this roleplay like it is on temporary haitus. I hope to contact you all soon.))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items