Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
Pan wants feedback and it can help zOMG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:42 am
So Pan is asking for feedback on what we want to see on the home page. Having zOMG on the home page would be prime advertising for the game, for new and old users to see as soon as they log on. We need to make it known that we want zOMG on the home page.

First he's asking us to take a survey about what we want to see on the home page. The survey doesn't have anything related to zOMG on it. So if we want to see it on the home page we'll need to fill out the comments box section with why we should have zOMG as it's own module. Take the survey here.

The thread with the pictures of the modules is here. Go there and check out the modules and give some feedback on what you like and want to see. Then be sure to include your desire for zOMG to be a permanent module on the main page!

Lets be vocal, zOMGaians.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 am
done, and I find it weird that they complain not enough people play zOMG!, yet they don't really seem to try to promote it... rolleyes  

RafiCat
Crew

Mega Hoarder

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:36 am
RafiCat
done, and I find it weird that they complain not enough people play zOMG!, yet they don't really seem to try to promote it... rolleyes

i think they are scared that if they put commercials in front of zomg ppl will leave. So far i find now problem. As long as they keep them new.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 am
RafiCat

That seems to be the general misonception, actually - that Gaia cares enough to complain. Currently, Gaia's attitude toward zOMG! is near-complete apathy; they're not actively trying to kill it, they're just trying to ignore it so it can die on its own. As far as they're concerned, they've got more important things to worry about. It's just not worth their time, one way or another... emo

Red Kutai

Benevolent Codger

z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces