Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Your All Mine (LosingxMyself & emopunk14) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle was out back, taking a smoke break. He was having a ruff day in the office. He was leaning agaist the hard cement in his black slacks, matching tie, and a royal blue button up. He smashed his bud with the paton black lofers that were to dress code and took a look up at the over cast sky. He hoped it wouldn't rain on his way home. He hadn't gotten a chance to replace his wiper blades yet and they hardly worked as it was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice sped through the forest on four paws, her body a blur to human eyes. She could almost smell him already. Alice skidded to a stop once his scent hit her, sending her into the clouds from happiness. He smelled like earth, with a hint of city life and a dash of smoke. She licked her chops, reminding herself he'd be hers soon. Just as soon as the sun went down and his day ended. He'd be hers. All hers. Alice padded on for about half a mile before settling down on a pile of leaves. She curled up to rest, the smell of rain tickling her nose.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle walked back in, resisting the urge to pull out another cig. Being the assistan editor was just that bad for right now. He went back into the quick bussling of the office to find five more things going wrong since he stepped out for his smoke. He was glad when the day was over finally at ten o'clock. He walked out to his car as it started to rain. "Damn damn damn. Just effing great. You couldn't hold out could you!" He screamed at the heavens. He sulked to his car and tried to drive home. He was nearly there when it started to pour buckets. He couldn't see a damn thing and managed to run his car into a telephone pole, knocking him out cold.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice bolted across the streets like a bullet, hardly noticeable because of her black fur and the rain. She didn't think it would be this easy to get him. Alice padded over to the drivers door and managed to rip the door off. The front of the car was crunched, but the rest of it seemed to be intact. With a claw, Alice broke the seatbelt and grabbed Lyle with a soft mouth. Her ice blue eyes smiled. 'He's finally mine!' It almost made her prance around with glee. Police sirens in the distance made her dash out of there, Lyle dangling from her mouth. He didn't feel injured, there wasn't any blood dripping in her mouth, but he might be badly bruised. Alice jogged all the way to her rock den.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle moaned softly, never waking as she carried him. The rain was coming at a steady pace and he was soaked by the time they made it back to her den. He opened his eyes seeing flashes of things, only wavering in and out of consciousness. For all he knew he was dreaming.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

When they made it back to her den, Alice laid him down softly on a bed of leaves. She stared at him for a moment, deciding whether or not he'd wake up soon, and decided he wouldn't. Alice then left the den, blocking the entrance with some leaves and branches, and hunted. She wouldn't get back until early the next morning probably.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle woke up, head throbbing a bit. He didn't think to look around, all his attention being on the new aches and pains he had acquired. Once he did look around he was a bit alarmed. He looked around for a door before getting up to figure out what the hell was going on. The only light coming in the cave was from a small opening. He tried pushing on it but was having little luck. "What the hell did you get yourself into now Lyle." He said to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:29 pm
(bump)  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice returned a few hours later, a good sized rabbit dangling from her jaw. Her muzzle and paws were blood stained from the meal she already had. She hoped he liked rabbit. Ally dug back into her den, surprised to see Lyle awake and alert. She dropped her catch by the wall.
"You're up early."
She sent the message telepathically since she couldn't really talk as a wolf.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

"WOW!! Nice doggie." He backed to the wall, his hands up. When Lyle started to hear a voice in his head he freaked a little. "I must have hit my head pretty hard. Yeah thats it..." He shook his head and pinched himself, trying to wake up form what ever nightmare he might have been in.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice sat, covering her snout with her paw in a silent laugh.
"Yeah, you did take a pretty good hit. But you recovered pretty well. You still remember your name, right? You'll be fine."
She shook her head and ended up standing up to shake the rest of her body out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyles eyes grew a little wide, "You know what happened to me? Wait who am I talking to? The only thing her is a dog." He shook his head trying to make some sense about things. What he needed to do was find a way out.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:59 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice sighed. He was not grabbing onto the situation well. She closed her ice blue eyes and focused on the change. In a small flash of white light, the wolf disappeared and, in the wolf's place, a human girl stood there. The girl was five foot five with long auburn hair that was up in a messy bun at the moment. She was wearing a black tank top with a short jacket on top that was unzipped, dark boot cut jeans, and black boots that had a thick half inch heel. Alice smiled at the man, her canine's noticeably longer than the rest of her teeth.
"You're talking me. And yes, I do know what happened to you."
She giggled quietly though her voice echoed a little bit in the cave.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle looked around a minute. "Wait were did the.....?" He stopped talking and his eyes grew wider. He had no doubt that the girl that was now standing in front of him was beautiful, but all this was freaking him out. He started rummaging through his pockets, he really wanted a smoke just so he could try to think clearly. "Dear God I've lost it. Who are you and what do you want with me Lady?" He asked almost giving up on his cigarets. But all he managed to find was his lighter. He knew where his cigarets were in his car, but that was doing him no good now.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice reached into a pocket inside her jacket and pulled out a pack of Marlboro Light. She threw it at him, knowing he'd automatically catch it. Alice didn't smoke, not that much. Only when the stress of being second in command got to her or the Alpha decided to beat her butt in a sparring match. But knowing Lyle did, she had stolen a pack when she had been out.
"What do I want with you? I want you."
Ally shrugged, not going into the details of it. After she changed him, he'd be the perfect mate though.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff