[PUBLIC] Lolly's Plot thread - A rival & a mate?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my plot thread! (Soon to be a little more organised, I swear!) This is where I post all my soq that I'm seeking RP plots for. Feel free to post in this thread or contact me otherwise (see next post!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm

PM: This is your best bet. But feel free to add me on aim/msn to continue chatting! owo
AIM: letmestayawhile
MSN: heartbeatsymphony@live.com.au

Please note; I'm on AIM more than MSN cause it lags me less. I'm also Australian so I'm on at odd hours compared to non-Aussies. I also work Monday - Friday and so the best time to catch me is the weekend.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Name: Valentino
Meaning: Strong/Healthy
Temper: Loving
Breed: Valentine Usdia

Family: None.
Mate: None.
Siblings: None.
Children: None.

Personality (WIP): Valentino is a gentleman. Not your everyday gentleman who is just polite, either. We're talking door opening, rose giving and sweet talking. His such a gentleman it's almost a cliche. Almost. He'll do anything for a woman and thinks of himself as the nicest Soquilli you could ever find.
Some might call him sickly sweet, but he can't help it, he was brainwashed taught to be a gentleman at a young age. Old habbits are hard to break.

Valentino is usually with his 'brother' Timothy. They're a little inseparable because they even each other out.

Plot ideas:

It all started when.. When he was little, Valentino was taught to be a gentleman by someone. I'd love some foal RP with that someone (I have no idea who he is yet) teaching Valentino how to be a gentleman! Preferably a male; but a female would work just as well! >w<

I'll make a man outta' you: I'd love to RP him with a mare who isn't buying his gentleman ways. I want her to teach him to be a little more manly and a little less gentlemanfromthe50smostlikely. Species isn't a concern; though if an Usdia could do it, I'd love for it to lead to more! >w<
Trying this out with Sherbert!

Breedings:
1. Open~
2 Open~
3 Open~

Extra: Valentino is co-owned. Please see the agreement Here  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Name:Timothy Todd
Meaning:Timothy; honouring God. Todd; A fox or fox hunter.
Temper:Chipper
Breed:Baby Monster Usdia

Mate: None.
Siblings: Valentino (not blood-related).

Personality (WIP):Timothy is very chipper; happy-go-lucky if you will. He is, however, a prankster. Not the kind of prankster that everyone wants to murder hates; but the kind that is always there to lift the mood when someone's down. Sometimes he can get a little carried away, but he's always quick to apologise and sort things out. (Else risk a bop on the head from his better half Valentino.
Timothy and Valentino are self-proclaimed brothers. They're inseperable which is probably a good thing because they even each other out. Valentino helps Timothy sort out messes he's made and Timothy attempts to help Timothy not be such a sap. It's a win win relationship.

Plot ideas:

Prank me? Prank you! Timothy considers himself one of -if not the- best prankers around (bare in mind, he has met any other pranksters so it's not really much of a title). I'd love for him to meet a prankster who gets the upper hand on him. (An all out prank-war to ensue? ;D)

Breedings:
1 Open~
2 Open~
3 Open~

Extras: Timothy Todd is co-owned. Please see the agreement here.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Name: Vasilissa.
                                            Meaning: Royal

Mate: Nope.
                                            Friends: None yet~
                                            Siblings: None.

Personality: Vasilissa is a very strong mare. Both physically and emotionally.
                                            She has taken it upon herself to become the leader of the herd and holds
                                            herself fully responsible for anything that happens within it and its members.
                                            Despite her tough exterior, Lissa is very self-doubting. She is constantly
                                            wondering if becoming the leader was the best decision. Despite constant
                                            reassurance from Valentino and Timothy; she is worried.

Vasilissa is terrified of failure and letting others down. For this reason,
                                            she's always going out of her way to help others. She's a little naive;
                                            believing that with a little love and care anyone can be good.

Plots:
                                            A leader? Vasilissa decided to take control of the herd. However, she's filled with a lot of self-doubt and doesn't really know what she's doing. So, I'd really like for soquilli to encourage her, give her advice and perhaps form alliances? Trying this out with a few Soquilli & a school. >w<

A rival? I really, really, really want Lissa to experience war/fighting between her herd and another. Please note that I want this to be something that actually has a reason for starting out and then continues; so it'll be a while before this actually comes into play. Basically I just want her to have to lead her herd in such an experience as this.
                                            However, I don't see her being the one to start the war. So, of course, someone would have to threaten her.

A friend? I want Lissa to have one friend that she can always turn to. An advisor of sorts. If this could be done as foal RP and the continuing on, that'd be great. Male or female doesn't bother me, though I don't want this to turn into a romantic thing. She needs a platonic friend.

A mate? I'm not really sure Lissa will have flings, unless it's something that cannot be helped and is discussed beforehand. She needs someone strong enough to support her when she's down but man enough to tell her she needs to get her act together. Someone who can lead beside her and help her learn. (Eventually I'll be starting a herd to go with my rival plot. There will be fighting, please be okay with this before hand!)

(OOCLY: Someone blue/purple/pink/white. No evil soq. But I mean, if they RP well, they RP well regardless of my preferences. )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm
heart  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:57 am
-Wiggles in- I am in lubb with your plot thread <3  

Strait Jacket Girl

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 pm
*just saw this owo*

ty. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:04 pm
I wish I could rp with him <3 but I've not pranksters to rp with

Strait Jacket Girl

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 pm
owo well it doesn't have to be a prankster.
it could be someone who tells him off for pranking him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 pm
So I has a bunch of Usdia if you'd like to look them over~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18143207  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:16 pm
Come on teachers~  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash