Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Digital Art
YAY I made a banner all by myself ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Plush

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm
EFF YEA! I made a banner!
I made it for my art shop here in the guild!
I think the txt is a little too fast for the parts that have a lot of words but other than that I love it! yayyy.

User Image

its in my sig too biggrin !!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 pm
it looks great, but as you pointed out the text is a bit fast on the longer reading parts. its kinda of distracting and by the end i forget what the whole banner is about because i'm struggling to read it again the next time around.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

onipanda379

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 pm
There is a way to fix it. I use Gimp, but I belive the method will work in any program that uses layers.

What you do is, open the GIF in the program. Go to where you can see your layers. They will be called fromas since its a GIF. Hunt for the ones that have the words on them. I just hide them till I find what I am looking for. Then, just dupilicate the worded layers. Duplicate till they are slow enough when you play it through.

There is also an option to ajust the speed in some random filter. But it don't work an effectively since it effects the whole GIF.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Oni-Panda379
There is a way to fix it. I use Gimp, but I belive the method will work in any program that uses layers.

What you do is, open the GIF in the program. Go to where you can see your layers. They will be called fromas since its a GIF. Hunt for the ones that have the words on them. I just hide them till I find what I am looking for. Then, just dupilicate the worded layers. Duplicate till they are slow enough when you play it through.

There is also an option to ajust the speed in some random filter. But it don't work an effectively since it effects the whole GIF.

i fixed it >< the one is my sig. the thread one im not worried about  

Digital Plush

onipanda379

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm
brand new lovesong
Oni-Panda379

Sweetness. cool Now I must see your arts.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm
Oni-Panda379
brand new lovesong
Oni-Panda379

Sweetness. cool Now I must see your arts.

I have a gallery here in the guild forums if you're curious.  

Digital Plush

Digital Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff