Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Ryunosuke "Ryu" Nagano's Dorm #3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

This is the Dorm room of Ryunosuke "Ryu" Nagano, If im not here im usrally outside somewhere or in class.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

Hana walks past Ryu's dorm on the way to her dorm humming

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image
As usrall Ryu's in his room on the phone chatting up some girl he just talked to in the hallway or out in the courtyard he smiles and winks at Hana as she walks by.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:21 pm
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

Hana laughs she looks down at a piece of paper in her hand "dammit i have been walking this hallway almost all day and i still cant find my dorm"

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 pm
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

Hana laughs she looks down at a piece of paper in her hand "dammit i have been walking this hallway almost all day and i still cant find my dorm"

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪
User Image Ryu looks hears the girl get mad. "Hey uhh...whats your name Laura right hey i'll call you back. "Its Lilly you a**" A girls voice shouts form over the phone, Ryu quickly hangs up and sighs. "Hey yo out there need some help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 pm
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

""im Hana....you always have problems remembering peoples names...or is it just because you chat up so many girls?" Hana looks up at him "and no im absolutly fine" she lied "and who may i ask are you?"

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:32 pm
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

""im Hana....you always have problems remembering peoples names...or is it just because you chat up so many girls?" Hana looks up at him "and no im absolutly fine" she lied "and who may i ask are you?"

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

"Ryunosuke Nagano... or Ryu "the playboy" as you must have heard" Ryu kinda smiles it off and just makes a goofy grin. "So your sure there is no porblem?...." Ryu knew his rep an that she probally was put off by it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 pm
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

"well I didn't know...until know so thanks for the heads up...and yeah im fine...." (Hana is very stubborn when it comes to accepting help from others) Hana keeps walking along looking at her paper and then stopping at every door to read the dorm number Hana was too busy and not watching where she was going and she walked into a door "ok...who put this door here?" Hana looks up at the dorm room number..." i cant believe it i walk these hallways all day paying close attention and now when im not concentrating i walk into my own dorm room door?!?...." Hana clenches her fists and walks back over to the boys dorm rubbing her head "yeah no problem...i found what im looking for

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:39 pm
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

"well I didn't know...until know so thanks for the heads up...and yeah im fine...." (Hana is very stubborn when it comes to accepting help from others) Hana keeps walking along looking at her paper and then stopping at every door to read the dorm number Hana was too busy and not watching where she was going and she walked into a door "ow my head....oh ha ha very funny...so now i find it.."

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image "Hehehe..." Ryu kinda chuckles then opens the door for her. "Her you are my lady." Ryu says in a mocking gentleman voice, even going so far as to bow to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

She glares at him.."very funny" she throws her bags on her bed walks in and sits on her bed (this can be continued in my dormif you want)

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:43 pm
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪

User Image

She glares at him.."very funny" she throws her bags on her bed walks in and sits on her bed (this can be continued in my dormif you want)

♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪♪
(Thats cool) Seeing as she glared at him Ryu walks in but keeps himself in check.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:29 am
Noel took a deep breath and knocked on the door across from her dorm room. It was always good to make friends right? She stood there waiting for someone to come to the door.
User Image  

Wanderer118

Beloved Fatcat

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 pm
Ryu had been working out there fore had no shirt on an was flexed when he opened the door. "Hello..." He looks at the young woman. "Who are you...?" he asks even giving the triditional bow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 pm
Noel took a step back when she realized he wasn't wearing a shirt, but she cleared her throat saying in a clear voice. "I'm your neighbor from across the hall. I just came to introduce myself. My name is Noel. Nice to meet you." She gave a traditional japanese bow back. Her face was slightly red.
User Image  

Wanderer118

Beloved Fatcat

Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas