girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
Hey, it's not THAT picky! (lol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I date the love of my life even though she would say 'yes' if she didn't want to?
  Yes
  No
  Only I can say...
View Results

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:00 am
I have yet to actually have a girl friend because the one girl I really like is Catholic and very very VERY mentally ill in the sense she cannot say 'no' because of anxiety...I've got no problem with that, but I could never trust that she was happy with me...*Sigh*
And where I live is like Nazi Village!!!! gonk I swear, I'd get chased out by people weilding PITCKFORKS if I asked another girl out... sweatdrop

At any rate, the sort of girl I want...Um...About my age, not butch...Really smart...Someone who cares about others...Actually, I just want the girl I love!!! crying But I couldn't do it... crying

Well, I have much more to rant about, but that'll do for now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 pm
You sound sweet and i live in a comunity of catholics and id get chased with a pitchfork even thinking about other girls in that way. yet i love them so much. Im russian and yea im 15 but you sound sweet. how old are you? :3  

Yaketo

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 am
I'm 17. As you may have noticed I use '...' a lot...I have no idea why...lol
Russian huh, cool! What's Russia like? I know like nothing about Russia... sweatdrop  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games