Submit

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm
Do Anyone table at lunch that all the popular kids sit at? if so,what kind of people are they?How does it make your feel?

For me,its the jocks,the hoes,the pretty females that get all the attention from the jocks or anyone other guys.Or a group of people that are dating someone at that table..

It makes me feel like i'm just there..like alot of people know me but I just don't hang out with one crowd,so I just feel blah and kind of less pretty.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm
I didn't sit with them, per say, but I did know them as acquaintances. Generally, if you were sitting alone, they'd invite you to sit with them until you found some friends to have lunch with, or if you were new- you got to sit with them for a month or so, unless you really got to know them.

Most people in my class though that popular people were stuck up sluts/pretty faces/idiots who slept with their teachers for their grades, but most of them were really nice people with futures. Only a few of them were really stuck up and could have had that silver spoon taken out of their arses.

Makes me glad I'm not in highschool anymore. :D  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:16 pm
There were about 3 different ones at my school. All of them would be considered the 'popular table' but they were during different lunch periods.

I sat with them for a while, but I was friends with most of the people there so it was just like hanging out with my friends. -shrugs-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 pm
When I was in high school I had my own seat at the very last table next to the food line. The jocks usually sat next to me or around me. They knew I sat there & if someone else would take my spot.. all I'd have to do is look at them in order for them to move out of the way.

I kept to myself & didn't talk to anyone. If I didn't feel like dealing with anyone I usually chilled out in the library.

Freshmen year when I was attending a different high school.. most of us ate outside or went to go run around campus. ( It was an open campus school & there wasn't enough room in the lunch room to hold all the students for that lunch.)  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 pm
I eat in senior hall.

I absolutely abhor the cafeteria just because it's so obvious what "group" people belong to.
In senior hall it's whatever.
Most of us are all friends and always say hi and stuff.
Senior class is super chill. <3
We've been through tons of crap together and are tight.
(bonding through hard times, I guess? Our school was horrible for awhile..)
It's nice because a lot of the underclassmen classes are uberrr dramatic and "clique-ish."
We don't give a crap. My friends vary from jock to prep to geek to nerd to music freak, etc. We genuinely accept everyone. =)
(IMPACT day helped a ton, too. Suggest it to your school!
And then there was a bomb threat and a near-shoot out.
That kind of scared us into being nice to everyone, particularly the "outcasts"..)

Of course there's the "snobby" group. Every school has that.
But just ignore them.
They're not any better than you, and there's no reason to want to be in their group if they aren't your friends.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 pm
I always tried to sit alone. I usually did.
Senior year, I sat in the unofficial "special ed" table because I had a friend there.

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tolora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 pm
The Popular Table... bleh.

My school has some of the biggest cliques you'll ever see, it's truly ridiculous.

I saw my friend sitting at the 'popular table' one time, so I went and sat there, and this snobby wanna be made a face and said 'That seat is saved for EMILY.' Hahahaha...but whatever. I have my friends, they have theirs, life goes on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 pm
im not in high school yet (one more year biggrin ) but most ppl sit on the planters or in the grass not many tables and fights at least once a month and im friendly to the "pops" as my little group of friends call them so i dont get my social status reuined...then a gain ppl are scared of me cuz of my halloween costume in 6th grade...good times good times.....so i normally just stare at ppl who knew or saw me in 6th grade on costume day to move or the make them go away.......but yeah im a butterfly but not a social butterfly  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 pm
In my school; the groups are divided into the different years (freshmen, sophomore, junior and senior year) and then in each year; you can say that there have sub-cliques like the populars; jocks etc of that year...

In my batch, we only have a few people in the batch so it's like the girls stay in one group, guys in another. It's something like that...It's strange but that's how it has been for a while.

Personally, I don't mind the cliques. I'm just happy to be with my friends. Being popular is just a title that won't last forever right? 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:11 pm
Last year(freshman): I sat with my middle school friends. I had two other friends I knew since elementary school, but they started running with another crowd. They sat with their new friends at another table and I didn't sit with them because their new friends made me feel shy.
This year(sophomore): All of my middle school friends got another lunch period, so I started sitting with my elementary school friends again because they lost everyone at their table too.
So, in short, I always sat with friends I knew for a long time. But none of us were ever considered popular.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:46 pm
My friends and i have our own lunch table <3 I am on a "looping team" which means we all had the same teachers last year. Most of us are friendly with each other and there are no major groups. The "popular people" are on different teams so i never really see them. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:57 pm
We sit with people like us at my school. There isn't really a "popular table", per say, but I sit at the funneh table! WOOT!  

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Yeah, and on Wednesdays, they wear pink.
jk, jk.

I don't really have tables in my school. It's a giant outdoor quad and people eat where ever they want to. I eat near the back of the school, so I don't see anyone besides the group of people I hang out with. C:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:03 am
I think it's something typical for Amerika... becouse in Belgium we don't have/ had (becouse I'm not in highschool anymore) popular tables. We have class tables so you sit where the rest of your class sits. But I always went home when it was lunch time, sometimes I stayed at school, but that where rare moments 3nodding .  

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items