Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The Melancholy of a Japanese Highschool (Open!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever watched 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?
  Yes. I liked it.
  Yes. I disliked it.
  No. I want to.
  No. I don't want to.
  What's that?
View Results

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:04 pm
"What if I told you the world revolved..."
User Image

Highschool life in Japanese suburbs is a very routine thing, known widely around the world. The uniforms. The clubs. The teenagers. All in all, it's a very average place to be. In fact, the whole world is average... or so we think. Do you believe in aliens? Time-travelers? Espers? Maybe even shifters? I'm here to tell you, they exist, as do others. It was all willed by a girl known as Suzumiya, Haruhi, maybe three years ago. She has the power to create the world. Change it. Destroy it. Each faction of the supernatural has their own beliefs and thoughts about Haruhi; fights break loose at times, and sometimes people die. But mostly, we live side by side, hiding from the general public.

Suzumiya knows nothing about this. And here, in this highschool, we've never even seen the teenage girl's face. We just know that, in some other place in the country, she exists, and because of that we do, too. The aliens. The time-travelers. The espers. Everything. Everything we know is controlled by a girl we don't know.

"Around a person we've never even seen?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm
Rules

User Image

First and foremost, we follow the rules of the sub-forum that Hidden Arc set:

Quote:

1. Follow Gaia Tos:
1.1) No foul language
1.2) No above PG-13 romance
1.3) Simply follow the Gaia Tos
2. No godmodding (you can hate people doing that when you experience it)
3. Out-of-character chat is allowed but use proper marks which is (()) where the middle portion shall have your OOC message.
4. Have fun.
5. I am giving the freedom to cerate your own roleplays, just make sure you follow the Tos

And then, the rules of this individual RP:

1: Please, know something about the anime if you want to post as something other than a normal human. The anime this is based off of says some crucial things about aliens, time-travelers, and espers. Here, have a wiki so you get the jist of it. Here, have an episode guide if you don't want to watch the anime. Here, even have a site that shows the anime. No excuses.

2: Character profiles must be made in this format:
[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
[size=18][color=postingcolor] [b]First[/b][i]last name[/i][/color][/size]

[size=9]but I prefer[/size] [size=15][strike][color=postingcolor]nickname(s)[/color][/strike][/size]

[align=center][size=11][color=postingcolor]birthday & age[/color][/size][/align]

[size=15][b]My story:[/b][color=postingcolor][i]Life[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]BIO[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]My Theme Song:[/color][i]...[/i]
[color=postingcolor]I am currently a[/color][i] freshmen-senior[/i]
[color=postingcolor]I am[/color][i]...bisexual, gay, straight[/i]
[color=postingcolor]I am also a(n)[/color][i] alien, time-traveler, esper, etc.[/i]

[align=right][size=15][color=postingcolor]The best things![/color][/size]
[size=11]5-10 likes[/size][/align]

[color=postingcolor][size=15]Ugh![/size] [size=9]What is[/size] [size=15]that!![/size][/color]
[size=11]5-10 dislikes[/size]

[align=center][size=15][color=postincolor][b]Username[/b][/color][/size][/align]

And submitted to me via a PM with the title 'Believing is Succeeding!'

Here is the list of colors, colored to their name, if you need them! There are some nice ones.

And please, NO page stretching with pictures. Photobucket has a great photo-resizing tool that is free, easy to use, and provides the code you need.

3: I would like everyone to be literate, and write 6 sentences at minimum per post. Writing can be hard at times, but not writing a lot gives the person interacting with you a hard time replying, and this is the leading cause of roleplay death aside from inactive posters.

4: Remember those pictures? They better be re-sized, because they with be used in your posts, too. It's a hassle to understand what a character looks like at all times, and writing that in every post is also a hassle. Take it easy on people who jump in, and let them know what they are talking to.

5: If you are posting somewhere OUTSIDE the school, let that be obvious in each post you make outside of school.

6: Please, please, PLEASE build your character and give it some depth. It is along the lines of god-modding, in my opinion, when a character just knows something, or suddenly changes without explanation. When you make a character, make them stick by THEIR character, not yours.

7: I reserve the right to spam your profile if you just drop out with no warning. Please, let someone know, if you can.

8: Please make font size either the default size, or size 9. Nothing more, nothing less.

9: OOC talk will be below the post, separated from the rest of the post clearly.

10: I love new ideas! Please, don't stick solely to the roles of human, or the three most commonly known supernatural types in the canon anime! It says there are others, so come up with something... But, if you do, please be through about it. I may love new ideas, but I hate half thought-out ideas.

11: Last, but NOT least, enjoy!  

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:09 pm
Uniform

Very short. Very simple. During school we wear a uniform.

Female summer uniform

Female winter uniform

And the male uniform has no picture at this point. Think of it as a generic male uniform with a white shirt, yellow tie, black pants, and a black jacket in winter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:10 pm
Female Profiles

but I prefer just to be called by my name

March 29, 2008 & 17 physical age

My story:Life
Hoshiyo, Shizu. humanoid interface created by Data Integration Thought Entity, more commonly known as an alien. She was created to observe how the environment is affected when not in direct contact with Haruhi Suzumiya, and so leads a fairly solitary, stoic life on her own. When confronted by others, she tends to do things for them with no reward, simply because refusing is beyond; she isn't kind, but apathetic. Over-all, when viewed by humans she is a strange, easy-to-copy-off girl, and not too important to anything else.
My Theme Song:'Rolling Girl'
I am currently a Junior
I am Straight
I am also a humanoid interface created by Data Integration Thought Entity, Aka; an Alien

The best things!
Being outside at night
Following people
Trying new foods
Stargazing
Drawing
Finding stray cats

Ugh! What is that!!
Being constantly forced to do things
Insubordination
Being too close to others
High-heels
Hot weather

The Crimson Soldier

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:11 pm
Male profiles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BruceItachiro

but I prefer Bruce?

January 2, 2084. 16

My story:Life
Bruce grew up watching his parents time travel a lot. Of Coarse Everything around the house was "Classified" this, and "Classified" that. He grew up not understanding what was going on. He met his friend Mikuru Asahina, and they grew up studying history together, Until Mikuru was assigned a case for some girl. Bruce demanded he also be assigned, and he was, but in a much, much smaller role. Instead of protecting said girl, He would watch out for anything extraterrestrial, like Espers, and Aliens.
My Theme Song:Trust Me
I am currently a Junior
I amstraight
I am also a(n) time-traveler

The best things!
Hanging out with friends,Studying History, Eating, Miss Asahina 30th Century Literature

Ugh! What is that!!
Rude People, Rogue DIT Entities, Cocky Espers, 21st Century High School, Thought Entities caused by Unknowing Deities.

Silentknight24

Atomic Ocelot

Dapper Genius

Roleplay Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas