3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 pm
who is your favorite character and why? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:02 pm
Scorpion... "Get over here!"

also Sub-Zero... not only is he awesome but i used to go this awesome LAN center called Sub-zero.  

Tyy Tea
Captain

IRL Glitch

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Hunter 50

RPDPudder
Crew

3,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 pm
Johnny Cage. I don't know why I'm drawn to egotists...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:59 pm
Cyrax. Cause he's better than you.  

ThatzMrOcelot

Wealthy Fatcat

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:57 pm
Sub-Zero. Why? He's the only character I've ever played. I've only played this franchise at an arcade before. sweatdrop

The only thing I know is that my character got his a** handed to him and thrown up to the ceiling of spikes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:37 am
"We are Ermac."
Yes, the red-clad ninja from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. I love that he's an amalgamation of hundreds of souls. Once I read somewhere (in some silly guide a friend of mine had for Mortal Kombat Trilogy, I think) a bio on him in which he was described as "enigmatic". I was pretty young at the time, so I didn't know what that meant, but since I've deciphered its meaning, the term has always been practically synonymous with his name.
While it may be viewed as a bad thing, we didn't know much about Ermac back then. I didn't play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, but instead my uncle gave me his PSX copy of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. Me and all my friends were hooked, and, naturally, I always picked Ermac. He had his fireball move, and it was green. Cool! He had a teleport punch, like Scorpion, but he disappeared in a whirl of fire. Even better! But the thing that got me hooked on Ermac the most was that he had the oft coveted and lofty power of telekinesis.
His telekinetic slam was, of course, one of those slightly more difficult specials to perform (back, down, back, high kick! Nerd powers, activate! cool ) and whenever I got it to work, it was always a treat to see him pick my friends up and slam them down on the ground without even laying a finger on them.
So there you have it. My favorite character is the telekinetic merger of fallen warrior souls that is Ermac.

Tc Frorleivus Almus Ph
Vice Captain

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

rizo67

2,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:00 am
thor1005
Scorpion... "Get over here!"

also Sub-Zero... not only is he awesome but i used to go this awesome LAN center called Sub-zero.

defenitly agree  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm
More than likely to be Scorpion, because he's epic and he has good combat moves, especially the combos and the special attacks =)  

-Kawaii Bunny Gamer-

mindee stepford cuckoo

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm
Mileena! She was my favorite in MK II when she was introduced. She seems to have gotten uglier over time... But she still kicks butt!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm
Noob Saibot. and Kintaro.  

ThatzMrOcelot

Wealthy Fatcat

Playstation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out