Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:02 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 am
Name: Allister Rielle
Race: Irish&Russian

History: Allister had a normal childhood growing up, he lived with his mother, father, and younger brother. They lived a normal, happy life until one fateful day when he was 14. A vampire was out looking for blood and the first blood he found was Allister's family. He watched in horror as his family was attacked and drained of their blood one by one. But for some reason, the vampire spared Allister, merely laughing at him and disappearing into the shadows. The next day he was approached by a group of people who were investigating the murders. They turned out to be lycanthropes (werewolves). They gave Allister the chance to become one of them and avenge the death of his family. He accepted without hesitation. He has now made it his life mission to kill as many vampires as he possibly can.

Pic: User Image  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 am
The day started off for Allister the way it always did. He woke up right when the sun rose, he got dressed, sat down for his morning meditation, ate breakfast and walked down his long winding driveway to his black Monte Carlo. It was his dream car and he had earned the money to buy it from his job, being a vampire hunter, and a good one at that. For you see, Allister had something that gave him an edge over your typical hunter...lycanthropy. He was a werewolf, he had been for 5 years now. He could turn into his lycan form as long as the moon was visible in the sky, which usually meant at night. Just as he was about to get into his car, his cellphone went off. 'incoming call: Rebecca'

"Hello Becky." Allister said in his usual formal tone.

"I found something you might be interested in." she replied.

"Go ahead."

"In the next town over, Rosethorn, there have been 5 people who have mysteriously disappeared. All vanished at night, all found the next day drained of their blood."

"Well son of a b***h," he replied, "Looks like we've got a leech problem."

He hung up and started up his car. He was borderline speeding as he made his way to Rosethorn. He had to get there as quickly as possible before anyone else fell victim.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:39 pm
Allister decided to turn on the radio, hoping to come across a new bulletin or something. He flipped through the stations until he found the local channel for Rosethorn. An Eagles song was playing, a band he really liked. But the song was interrupted by a bulletin.

"We hate to intterupt the jams ladies and gentlemen, but this just in. There has been another body found.Gregory Byron Spier was found in his home at six am this morning. Alainn, if you're listening to this, I'm sorry."

"Dammit!" he swore out loud, "Damn, I need to get there now!"

He slammed on the accelerator, pushing past the speed limit. He didn't care about getting caught by the cops, all he cared about was getting to this town as quickly as possible and saving them from these vampires. But while he was in mid-thought, he noticed a car that was pulled over on the side of the road, but it was off the road, in the grass. Something didn't look right to him, so he decided to slam on the brakes so he could investigate. When he got out of his car, his black trench-coat started flapping around in the wind. He had to hold onto his black fedora hat to keep it from flying away. Inside the car he could see a woman crying, this was not good.

He gently knocked on the window.

"Is everything alright ma'am?" he asked in a concerned tone.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm
All the girl said in reply was "My father..."

Tears were rolling down her face and she was pounding her steering wheel. It wasn't very difficult for Allister to add two and two together.

"You must be Alainn Spier?" he asked.

A pang of sadness and anger rushed over him, why couldn't Rebecca have told him about this sooner? Why hadn't he been able to get to Rosethorn any sooner? He was already starting to kick himself, but he had to get rid of those emotions for now. He had to focus on stopping those evil creatures before a tragedy like this was allowed to repeat itself.

"I'm here to investigate the murders in Rosethorn, including Gregory's, and make sure that justice is dealt."

He went back to his car and brought back a box of tissues, he reached through the woman's window and gave them to her.

"I'm sorry for your loss ma'am."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:09 am
"I can't imagine what you must be going through right now." He replied.

"But I can promise you that whoever did this will be brought to justice."

It was a heartbreaking sight, to see her so broken. It reminded him all too well of what had happened to him. This was why he hated vampires, they were nothing but blood sucking fiends, killing and tearing lives apart. This was why he was a hunter, to wipe them all out so nobody else would have to suffer what he went through. He could start to hear his inner lycan snarl in his mind. But there was business to take care of before then. He had to rendezvous with the rest of his pack in Rosethorn so they could begin a proper investigation.

"Do you need a ride back into town ma'am?" he asked, "I'll have to talk with you at some point anyway."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:26 pm
"Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Allister Rielle, its nice to officially make your acquaintance."

He couldn't believe he had forgotten his manners, that was very uncharacteristic for him. Now he these blood suckers were making him behave poorly now too? He was just getting angrier and angrier. But he did chuckle out loud at her thinking he was a cop.

"Haha no, I couldn't be a cop. Their system is too flawed, courts take too long to deal too little, if any real punishment. I guess you could call me a hunter, of sorts. But since I'd rather not see you get hurt any further, i'll follow your lead Alainn." He told her as he got back into his car.

He turned on his favorite band on his CD player, Alice in Chains, as he waited for Alainn to lead the way into town. He was all too eager to begin investigating, and eager to give those demons what for.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:18 am
-----------------------------------------------------------
~<3~Alainn Spier~<3~
------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alainn gave him a curious look when he called himself a hunter. Watching him walk back to his car, she turned her key in the ignition, and turned the radio back on. "A hunter of what?" She said aloud, her window rolled up now that Allister was back in his car.

'And i don't know where I'm going
I just want to be left alone
When this train ends, i'll try again'

Metallica's cover of "Tuesday's Gone" by Lynard Skynard played in the background as she cautiosly moved her car onto the freeway, watching in her rearview mirror for the guy to follow her.  

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:27 pm
As Alainn's car roared to life and began to drive down the thruway, Allister started up his own car and began to follow her. So far so good, she appeared to be driving safely. All the other drivers on the thruway were driving safely, so it looked like it was going to be a safe trip into town. While he was still driving, his cellphone began to ring again. Not really caring about the safety hazards, he took his phone out of his coat pocket and looked at it.

'Incoming call: Rebecca'

"Whatsup Becky?" he asked after he picked up the call.

"The rest of us are waiting for you in Rosethorn. Katherine, Claire and Alice are with me right now."

"Excellent, i'm arriving in town with Alainn Spier, Gregory Spier's dughter. I'm going to see if she can give us any useful information." he replied.

"Good, when you're done talking with her, meet us at the Lakefront Hotel just outside of town, you can't miss it."

"Sounds like a plan, Allister out." he said as he hung up.

He was the only male in his entire pack, which in his view wasn't bad at all. Without another male in the pack, he was the alpha, and there was no one else to challenge his position. Although he never lorded his authority over any of them. They stayed with Allister by choice, and he gives them the choice to leave whenever they want. They worked very well together as a pack and got along with each other famously. Over the last few years they had taken down 3 covens, and 2 rogues. And they kept their fangs as trophies.

Now all that was left was to follow Alainn the rest of the way into town.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------
~<3~Alainn Spier~<3~
------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alainn got up to speed, and wiped her eyes of the remaining remnant of tears. Yet no matter what she did, she couldn't shake the thought of her father laying dead in a morge. Holding her composuer, she crossed the city line, and turned left at the fourth stop light. Following that road, she passed many large buildings, and businesses. Several of the people waved sadly as she passed. After driving for about two miles, she turned right, and turned into her drive way where police officers littered her property.Yellow caution tape lined her yard, and doorway. Her father had moved in with her when she got a promotion making more money at her job at the local bank. Opening her driver side door, Alainn sighed, and stepped out of her vehicle. With in seconds, the police swarmed her, question asked right and left. Becoming overwhelmed, she began to cry, almost begging them to stop asking her questions.  

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items