I already have an elder!
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 49

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

Om mani padme hum.... the gem is in the lotus....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

Meet Hayagriva. He is the future protector of the Padmapani herd and recently has ascended to elderdom.

It was far from an easy task to reach that point. Throughout Haya's life he has struggled with many things... with his kalona heritage, with the loss of one daughter to a believed demise and another daughter slipping slowly into bloodlust. He came to the Padmapani herd as a stranger but soon became much more than that. He became a leader, a mentor, and most importantly he became family. While there he was finally able to find many things that he had been seeking throughout his life. He found a father, a community, and he found peace with himself and his bloodline.

Haya is still getting used to his new status as both an elder and as the protector-heir. He hopes that he will have a time of rest and peace to grow more into his role and discover the new changes within himself. However... fate does not always give people the things that they wish for....  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:29 pm
~~~ About Hayagriva ~~~

Personality: Haya is very much in a transition point in his life. Becoming an elder pushed him beyond the exploration of adulthood into new territory and he is still working on catching up. On the surface he still maintains his friendly yet often gruff demeanor. He's learned how to control his emotions from his volatile younger self. This sometimes gives him the impression of aloofness, most often in periods of deep emotional reaction when he is striving the most to steady himself. Haya has gotten very thoughtful but he still has bursts of his old personality. In those times, Haya can be just as impulsive and playful as he ever was. Foals tend to bring that out in him more than adults.

History:Haya has had a long and full life so far. As a foal he was prone to anger and confusion about why he was different from others. As a young adult, this transformed into a great curiosity about the behavior and nature of the kalonas that he shared blood with. He sought several out but his curiosity was met with hostility and violence. He was determined to prove that there was more to their race than monsters, in order to prove that he himself was not one.

In the meantime, he had children with a mare named Ayanna. They allowed one of their foals to be raised by a childless family friend, something that Haya has regretted ever since. That foal, Adour, was more in tune with her kalona blood than even Haya was. She soon naturally took to eating meat and Haya was in shock and aghast that her caretaker would allow her to. His shock was cut short, though, when Adour seemingly died. Haya sank deep into grief when this happened, and that began some of the more major transitions in his life.

In his sadness Haya decided to seek solace in his mother's herd, the Padmapani herd. He kept himself distant at first but eventually decided to offer self-defense training to those interested in order to give himself something to do to keep his mind off his lost daughter. He got more than he bargained for when a kalona attacked one of the herd members and it was up to him and his students to fend it off. Haya was badly hurt but was able to direct his students to victory. This cemented Haya's relationship with the herd and made him finally feel like a true part of the community. It also helped to show him that he had the strength to overcome his kalona blood, and that his bloodline was not what defined him.

Shortly after this Scythe told him that Haya was next in line to be protector of the Padmapani herd. Haya accepted this with pride. To him, his life felt complete. He felt connected to his new family in the herd and he finally felt at peace with himself. Somewhere around that time his ascension occurred. He rose to elderdom and all the might that came with it. His mother told him that he had achieved enlightenment. Haya didn't know if this was true or not, but his life had certainly changed... and the change was for the better.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:33 pm
~~~ Plots I'm looking for ~~~

- An awesome plot will go here once I think of it.

- Feel free to suggest an awesome plot, since the thread is still in formation phase! I'd love to get Haya into some more exciting activities!

- Haya is looking for... a mate. Actually, he isn't. His mother is, though. Hayagriva grew slowly apart from his previous mate and hasn't bothered looking since they parted ways. He has been too distracted by his new responsibilities to think about it much, so his mother thought about it instead. Vara wants the best for her son and truly longs to see him finally have a rewarding romance. If she finds a likely mare she'll ever so stealthily introduce them, try to get them to interact, and then watch how things go. Haya caught on to her plans at some point but is pretending to still be oblivious. He finds the whole process silly and just a bit awkward, so is going to go about his life as if his mother isn't trying to matchmake behind his back.

OOC: Why yes... it's a lifemate plot! I find it immensely amusing and ironic that it's only after Haya became an elder that I start really hardcore looking for that mate-finding RP. He's done all that epic stuff... now he can stop and smell the roses and maybe fall in love. It's a fun direction to go in with Haya and a dimension of him that neither he nor I have had much of a chance to play in.

What I am looking for:
- Lifemating.
- Roleplay! I'm going to decide on his lifemate via roleplay... so it is a necessity. That said, I'm a busy grad student so can be slow sometime.
- Physical features of the mare: I'm not too hung up on this... Haya is all about the RP so it's more important that they have interesting RP. However! Haya would have an instant connection with someone who was also a kalona hybrid. This isn't a necessity though... so don't let that stop you!
- Personality of the mare: Not evil. Interesting! I wish I could be more specific but at this point that's all I got. I am looking for a character that isn't just a one-dimensional nice character. I'd like someone with some thought to her, to make the RPs more interesting!
- Plot: I don't really want to declare any sort of one-size-fits-all plot because I would want to tailor the eventual plot to best fit the mare. I do eventually want this to end in a stable and happy relationship... but the road there doesn't have to be an easy one.

As I'm sure you've noticed... my ideas are still very open-ended right now. I have a lot of visions of really interesting ways this could go and I don't want to limit anything just yet.

Now! If you're still interested after all that babble... fill out the form!

[b]Mare's name and image:[/b]
[b]Mare's personality:[/b]
[b]Mare's history:[/b]
[b]Got any cool plot ideas?[/b]
[b]Why are you interested?[/b]
[b]Are you interested in RP and a potential lifemating?[/b] (this answer had better be yes!)
[b]Comments/extra/convince me your mare would be cool with Haya:[/b]

Note: I reserve the right to not do testing RPs with people whose mares I feel like are mismatched to Haya for whatever reason! Please don't be offended if I decide not to!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:34 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:38 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 pm
... guess I'm done! Open!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:30 pm
Remember this young lady? Anyways, beyond anything I'd love to get the chance to develop her more;

Mare's name and image: Yamika
User Image

Mare's personality: Yamika isn't sugary sweet, nor is she overly evil. She comes across as having a very average personality, she's polite and relatively easy to talk to but she won't show particular emotion one way or the other whilst conversing with those she has newly met.

There's a large reason for that, although she looks nothing more than a slightly unusual alicorn, her mother is in fact a mutant uni-Kalona (a very predatory one), and Yamika was conflicted for a long time about which path of her own she should follow as for a time she enjoyed the hunt but not the actual act of killing, and definately not that of eating prey.

Now she has left her family herd and is out in the world on her own she is attempting to live her life by her own set of morals and values, one of which is that she won't even hunt anymore, despite the fun it was. She tends to go either on long flights, or hikes through the forests and over the mountains to keep herself busy.

Mare's history: Yamika is the daughter of Shinoma & Firestorm, which in itself would be tricky enough as her mother is a mutant-kalona & her father an alicorn but not only does her mother hold a grudge for her being her only first child without any physical traits beyond cloven hooves, her father had the idea to rebel against his own father and try to take control of the herd's lands.

Yamika couldn't agree to be part of that, she knows she owes her parents for being born, and for still being alive despite how she appears but there's much of a wind in her and she doesn't have that cruel streak which would make her want to attack those that had never done anything to her.

Got any cool plot ideas? Right now she's on the run; her Grandmother Izusa caught up with her, and having had some knowledge of what her daughter Shinoma had been up to - especially her mating with an alicorn - she recognised her from the wispiness she inherited from her mother & Grandfather and wants to kill her for being what she considers pointless.
She's currently travelling a lot on hoof as Izusa favours being on the wing for her attacks and is looking for somewhere that her Grandmother doesn't know of.
She's trying to stay away from herds as she doesn't want to get anyone else in trouble/danger but she's pretty much lost at this point.

Why are you interested? Because of the fact that he's half kalona and has still become an Elder, Yamika would be assured that because you're blood is a mix, it doesn't mean your life can't eventually have some sense of permanence or normality.
Are you interested in RP and a potential lifemating? Yes!
Comments/extra/convince me your mare would be cool with Haya: Cookies? 4laugh

She's probably be frightened of him at first (if you were interested and wanted them to meet) as because of how he looks she would assume in her current flight state that he was a Kalona sympathiser of sorts XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff