Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

This rp is going to be about Naruto as a Prince, son of Konoha's King the fourth. Placed in the Nara/Heian period except with a Naruto twist. Which will have magic and moves from Naruto.

I'm in need of my Prince charming whose a noble in this rp. Also a mother, a father, servants, tutors and others lol OC characters are allowed ;D
Posting style can be mirrored, but pictures (For your Character) are a must.

Plot: Uzuamki Naruto, is the son of King Minato whose in charge of Konoha, land of fire which is his country (For the other countries it will be similar to the anime: Gaara's also a Prince land of earth etc)
Naruto escaped the castle walls, playing at his secret hideout that he found. With waterfall, stream, trees, beautiful flowers and such. He decides to go for a swim, there he meets Sasuke who was training beside the waterfall and the story starts biggrin With Minato and Kushina making a ball for their son.

Characters
Sasuke-Yoite - x(main:Might switch if user does not reply)
Minato-Hikaru-chan101(main)
Kushina-sasunarufan4evas(main)
Itachi-xXSakura-chanxX67(main)
Gaara-Nessa Yamamaru(main:Might switch if user does not reply)
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Sakura-xXSakura-chanxX67(main)
Kakashi
Iruka-Hikaru-chan101(for now)
Kiba-Hikaru-chan101(main)
Shino
Hinata
Lee
Neji-Hikaru-chan101(for now)
Tenten
Shikamaru-xXSakura-chanxX67(for now)
Ino-xXSakura-chanxX67(for now)
Chouji
Akatsuki
Suigestu
Karin
Juugo
Orochimaru
Madara
Rest of the characters
OCs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:07 pm
can i be kushina?!!  

SasuNarufan4evas

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 am
SasuNarufan4evas
can i be kushina?!!
biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 am
iNaru-Konoha
SasuNarufan4evas
can i be kushina?!!
biggrin
4laugh
do i start rigth now?  

SasuNarufan4evas

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:33 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha
SasuNarufan4evas
can i be kushina?!!
biggrin
4laugh
do i start rigth now?
I'm waiting until everyone responds back. But I will probably be the one who starts it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:35 pm
iNaru-Konoha
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha
SasuNarufan4evas
can i be kushina?!!
biggrin
4laugh
do i start rigth now?
I'm waiting until everyone responds back. But I will probably be the one who starts it.
ok whee  

SasuNarufan4evas

Nessa Yamamaru

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:28 pm
Ok I'm ready to start as Gaara XD did you still want me to start this off iNaru-Konaha?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 pm
Nessa Yamamaru
Ok I'm ready to start as Gaara XD did you still want me to start this off iNaru-Konaha?
No, I'll start it off biggrin  

iNaru-Konoha

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 am
I've never really been in an online roleplay before, but if you explain it a bit to me, then I'll volunteer! smile Also, I can be any character you don't get signed off, but my best ones are between Kiba and Lee; Kiba being normal, but Lee being mostly super extreme! But as I said before, any spots you need filled in I can attempt to work with!
Nokoru  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 pm
Nokoru-chan101
I've never really been in an online roleplay before, but if you explain it a bit to me, then I'll volunteer! smile Also, I can be any character you don't get signed off, but my best ones are between Kiba and Lee; Kiba being normal, but Lee being mostly super extreme! But as I said before, any spots you need filled in I can attempt to work with!
Nokoru
Perfect!
I will explain everything tonight! =D  

iNaru-Konoha

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:53 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Nokoru-chan101
Nokoru
Perfect!
I will explain everything tonight! =D

Ok! (Sorry, I was busy with some testing stuff XD ) But whenever you have time, you don't need to rush!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:16 am
Sorry, I said I'll write my first a couple of days ago but I'm sorta of busy. Last days for school are always hectic.

I will write in more details. It will delay for a further bit.  

iNaru-Konoha

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It was a quiet night in the fire country's capital, Konoha. The wind gently breezed by, leaves rustled when it passed by, crickets chirping in unison. To everyone, of course this time of year is summer and of course there are festivals to prepare for.... *Bam* *Glass breaking* The castle was a hectic as ever. Servants running here and there, documents of papers flying all around, doors banging, doors shutting, people yelling; it was a mess.

In a certain room, the little prince sat crossed legged on his bed. His face was frowning, not that he hated summer or festivals. Just that; he wants to do something at least. All he ever does is just bow to the guests when he attends his father and mother's castle parties. And he hated that.

Sighing he got up and walked towards his balcony spreading the silks apart and opened the french doors. He stared at the night sky stepping in on his glass floor balcony. It was a real beauty.

Stars shone down at him brightly, sparkling and glistening in the darken gradient sky. Putting his arm on the rail he leaned down digging his head in his arm.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm
( Well, I suppose if no one takes the job and I can play as Sasuke. c: He's normally my usual. )  

Yoite - x

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

The carpet was stained crimson blood, black strips at parallel of each other' at the left side bright big windows aligned to one another, and the right there were paintings on the wall also some antique vases.

She turned right further down there was her son's door. She knocked on it twice, "Naruto?" She said.

User Image

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces