Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 13: zOMG!
End boss stragedy guide!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:48 pm
This is a detailed guide to end boss on hard if your having trouble on it follow these instructions and you'll have no problem!!

TAIL- A good stragedy is to go in with full buffs and then stay in the bottom left hand corner for the tail but not the right corner cause he will still attack you there. Remember to stay off the glass cause he will attack you and it will cast root on you. Use mainly long range attacks on him. Then when he's at 2000 hp rebuff. Remember that his attacks do 600 a piece so stay away from him! After that the tail will go up when you kill it!

MAIN BODY- You don't have to worry about staying off the glass for this part and the next one cause his attacks don't cast root! When the body comes down run in the opposite direction of the missiles so that they land and then get away from them. I realized that the big missiles that he shoots won't explode they will only do damage if they hit you so stay away from them cause they don't last long! They do 700 damage a piece and cast sleep which is not good so stay away from them at all times!! Use short attacks on the body and then go away quickly then repeat the process and then you'll kill the main body.

HEAD- Now it's the final part, the head. When it comes down run away from the mines and stay away from them when they stop moving, cause they do 500 damage a piece!! Remember to rebuff everytime that you lose a buff or die so keep a buff in the 1 slot mabye a rock armor or something and keep a meat in the 2 slot cause when you boost your health it heals you!! mainly do range attacks at his head cause of his laser attack. If you follow all that you'll be able to beat eb on hard ok, yay and you get 35k from it to!!! Follow all this and you'll win, ok good luck!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 am
if everyone huddles at the top right corner, the tail will follow you, and u can attak it without going on the glass

this thread might have been a bit more useful if you gave a guide saying all the good ways of doing eb
like, not jsut ranged
so bottom left corner
top right corner
having one person run out
etc

and a guide for noobs that need to know how to do ss

and the diferences between ss, seb, smob, ss mob, etc  

troxtrox1AKAfencesRscary

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Kitsuen-chan

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:14 pm
Okay,I going to sound like a complete noob, but what boss are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:02 am
thanks for this guide ^_^  

Never Gonna Tell A Lie

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:39 am
troxtrox1AKAfencesRscary
if everyone huddles at the top right corner, the tail will follow you, and u can attak it without going on the glass

this thread might have been a bit more useful if you gave a guide saying all the good ways of doing eb
like, not jsut ranged
so bottom left corner
top right corner
having one person run out
etc

and a guide for noobs that need to know how to do ss

and the diferences between ss, seb, smob, ss mob, etc

You're not a hero, you're a liar.

I rely on Papa Saw for most of my zOMG gold, so I have no idea what the differences are.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:41 pm
is there still ss speed though? b/c of the weird changes on zomg. i dunno, haven't been zomging for a while due to crappy flash/java problems  

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aiding

Dapper Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:28 am
nefret2011

Smeb or ss is longer and earns you more gold.
It also requires you to be a higher level.
You can actually solo PS if you are strong enough but in smeb or ss its almost impossible due to the large amount of buffs needed and animated in there.
Also, ss/smeb is more laggy.

^ Some differences.
Moondancer883

Yes, its more common now-a-days, but i refuse to amp, so i don't really speed ss.
I think it consumes more gold than actually giving you more gold but oh well thats me.  
13: zOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games