Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
brand new lovesong's gallery (Updated 12/24/10) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Plush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:15 pm
My art!! Hope you like it!
Sorry if some of them are a tad big confused

arrow New traditional pieces are added at the top
arrow New photography pieces are added from the bottom

Christmas Commission
User Image

RedishBlack
User Image

With All The Love From Father Time
User Image

Loose Lips
User Image

Kota
User Image

Right Round
User Image

Nessa
User Image

Mind of Chibis
User Image

Always With Me II
User Image

Always With Me
User Image

Mascara
User Image

Mi Amor
User Image

R Is For Courage
User Image

Sheep
User Image

Characterless
User Image

Filtered
User Image

Tease
User Image

I'm Sorry
User Image

Brice
User Image

Talia
User Image

On The Corner Of...
User Image

Cherrio
User Image

Asia
User Image

B is for Brutality
User Image

Negi Blushes
User Image

Peace Babe
User Image

Chibi Me
User Image

Gambit
User Image

Harley Quinn
User Image

The Music Man
User Image

Me
User Image

Color of Life
User Image

Glimpse
User Image

Camera Confessional
User Image

Dream In Black And White
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:07 pm
There's a lotta neat stuff in here! Nice job smile  

Quvi

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:09 pm
heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:52 pm
You are scary talented. Very good work. :3  

onipanda379

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Natevaelle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am
I really love you linearts! eek heart Other than that, I love the details in your work and the way some of them look so realistic! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:12 am
Excellent illustrations *claps hands* biggrin
But im quite unsure that you really have done all there?

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

ahrain cynath

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 am
Amazing! I love your realistic sketches, and I think you're really good at perspective. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 am
I've seen some of those around the internet, I think!

Are you famous or something? smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:35 pm
your art is wonderful ^^

keep it up  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:59 pm
Hardrock_Cafe

I don't think I understand what you said. The question mark is throwing me off I think lol. It sounds funny in my head.  

Digital Plush

Digital Plush

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:02 pm
Pandiecakes
I've seen some of those around the internet, I think!

Are you famous or something? smile

LOL thats so flattering. No, I'm not famous. Faaaaarrrr from it. I do belong to quite a few social networks and photo hosting sites through. I usually have a folder up everywhere I go. Maybe we're friends on some random website and are destined to fine each other here... eek

loljkjk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 am
brand new lovesong
Hardrock_Cafe

I don't think I understand what you said. The question mark is throwing me off I think lol. It sounds funny in my head.

Sorry if it is confusing, my autism prevents to explain simple.
But I see you changing styles almost all the time. I believe the coloring and such are the same, but the line arts is no control at all. First i see realism suddenly i see manga-ish, and that Gambit looks its coming from a comic you've only scanned in. I dont mean to blame, but almost everything looks like you got it from somewhere else. If not, then ill forgive you.

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Digital Plush

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 am
Hardrock_Cafe
brand new lovesong
Hardrock_Cafe

Sorry if it is confusing, my autism prevents to explain simple.
But I see you changing styles almost all the time. I believe the coloring and such are the same, but the line arts is no control at all. First i see realism suddenly i see manga-ish, and that Gambit looks its coming from a comic you've only scanned in. I dont mean to blame, but almost everything looks like you got it from somewhere else. If not, then ill forgive you.

Oh... well, sorry if it seems that way. Most of them are signed, I thought that'd give it away. I do a bit of everything. I like to try out different styles. I do draw a lot of manga, it has a big influence on my own style (Right Round, Kota) and I like to sharpen my skills on realism. It helps with little details when I mix it with my line arts like in Redish Black. The gambit actually is from a comic book. Just not scanned in. Got the first 5 issues of the original Gambit at Comicon 07 (big Gambit fan). I doodled that on the way home since I was too nervous about taking it out of the sleeve in the car. It's the cover of issue one, you can google it.

The Harley is not my image either, its copyrighted. But I am the one who drew it. Same as the Negima... but I'm sure everyone does a little fan-art right?

Furthermore, more than half of these pictures are friends or family.
The woman in Always With Me I & II is my mother that I did the night she died. B is for Brutality is one of my BFFs Bethany, its her senior picture she asked me to do. Kota aka Dakota is also one of my BFFs. Same as Nessa and Peace Babe; both Vanessa, another friend; Nessa's my nickname for her. Father time was a tribute to my mom done in Mucha's style, one of my favorite artists. And Redish Black was my latest commission for RedishBlack69 here on Gaia. I'm sure she can attest that it's my handy work.

My deviant art has been up for 4 years and includes all of these images.

Sorry for the confusion, but I don't steal, scan, trace or take credit for other peoples work.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:43 pm
brand new lovesong

Oh... well, sorry if it seems that way. Most of them are signed, I thought that'd give it away. I do a bit of everything. I like to try out different styles. I do draw a lot of manga, it has a big influence on my own style (Right Round, Kota) and I like to sharpen my skills on realism. It helps with little details when I mix it with my line arts like in Redish Black. The gambit actually is from a comic book. Just not scanned in. Got the first 5 issues of the original Gambit at Comicon 07 (big Gambit fan). I doodled that on the way home since I was too nervous about taking it out of the sleeve in the car. It's the cover of issue one, you can google it.

The Harley is not my image either, its copyrighted. But I am the one who drew it. Same as the Negima... but I'm sure everyone does a little fan-art right?

Furthermore, more than half of these pictures are friends or family.
The woman in Always With Me I & II is my mother that I did the night she died. B is for Brutality is one of my BFFs Bethany, its her senior picture she asked me to do. Kota aka Dakota is also one of my BFFs. Same as Nessa and Peace Babe; both Vanessa, another friend; Nessa's my nickname for her. Father time was a tribute to my mom done in Mucha's style, one of my favorite artists. And Redish Black was my latest commission for RedishBlack69 here on Gaia. I'm sure she can attest that it's my handy work.

My deviant art has been up for 4 years and includes all of these images.

Sorry for the confusion, but I don't steal, scan, trace or take credit for other peoples work.

Thank you so much you told me this. I see some was signed on your works. Its really nice you want to try different techniques and ism's, it mostly getting into your own style. I apologies again if i was rude at you. smile  

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Digital Plush

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Hardrock_Cafe
Thank you so much you told me this. I see some was signed on your works. Its really nice you want to try different techniques and ism's, it mostly getting into your own style. I apologies again if i was rude at you. smile

Me too. I re-read that and I think it came off mean redface sorry about that. I can see where you'd think they're all different. Thats probably the only thing about my art I don't like is that I don't have a set style. Well, I do but I like trying new things more than I like sticking to mine. confused

Franns? 3nodding  
Galleries

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces